• "Cyberbullying and harassment. bullies and makes fun of people with mental illness "
  1. We have wrought ourselves into a new era under a new host. If you experience tech issues, let me know.

5/15/2018 - DSP causes a Twitter shitstorm by being toxic towards streaming community

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell, the Onion Man' started by WarehouseKiwi, May 15, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

@SoapQueen1

?

How fucked do you think Phil is from this Tweet?

Poll closed Yesterday at 6:28 PM.
  1. Vidar Vikinged

36 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. Kimberlie Brinked

26 vote(s)
    7.8%
  3. Bryan Done

55 vote(s)
    16.6%
  4. Fred Fuched

201 vote(s)
    60.5%
  5. Leanna Hanged

14 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. somehow other streamers can stream for several hours a day, have time for real life shit
    not say shit like "THANKS FOR THE MONEY DUMMY" or "AT LEAST I GOT THE CHAIR"
    not snort or belch all the time
    not rage on a game over and over just because they are bad
    not beg for money for an hour everyday like some panhandler

but no, they must be shills or fake gamers or something
    fuck man, they must like ENJOY their "job" or just enjoy playing games and decided to make some money off of it, or just do it for fun if they aren't getting money off of it.

also phil needs to learn what KHANTECKTS actually means, leave that poor word alone

• Sieger Sieger x 3
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat my day is ruined

kiwifarms.net
  2. Man he’s an insufferable cunt sometimes, “I know I sure will”.

8CC3F856-3E6C-436F-9011-DC3D400E5570.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Good thing Alex swooped in with that good ol' Pah-sativity
    Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 11.09.07 AM.png

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    PantsuParty

PantsuParty Jimmy Norton's Sex Slave

kiwifarms.net
  4. So tomorrow we can expect the following:

1) Start with a weak-ass apology
    2) Saying he ran his mouth a bit more than he should have, kicked a hornet's nest
    3) Fell victim to a swarm of angry responses that took his words out of context
    4) The stress ruined his staycation, he didn't get any rest, he's more stressed now than he was before
    5) Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings, now he just has to stay positive and focus on having fun playing games with you guys on stream.
    6) Ban anyone who says "Paid Shill" or "True Gamer" in chat or brings up his Twitter at all

If any of these points don't come true tomorrow I will be genuinely shocked.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Sieger Sieger x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Nothing will happen to Phil on twitch. Twitch loves him AND his streams. He even has a man on the inside.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. The rules had to been made because people are dumb as fuck. Those rules are the equivalent of the parent who walks into their sons fighting after working a 10-hour shift. You don't want to know who started it or what it is about, everyone goes to their rooms and shuts up.

You can't talk about those points you mentioned because most of the time people will spew out the dumbest shit ever, what's worse is that since that shit is controversial is also a very good recipe for a dumpster fire (And dare i say, detracts from the content we all want to enjoy). Shitposting is fun but then you run the risk of turning your platform into something like what 4chan is nowadays where everyone spams reaction images while falseflagging as the opposite side. You lose less by not allowing people to talk about those subjects in particular.

Also, DSP reminds me of those people who allways yell "ALL POLICE IS BAD AND CORRUPT", just because they got pulled over once in their lives, his statements are allways like that and this is the first time he has recieved this much backlash over something he said so of course he backed away like a bitch. The worst part is that DSP will become even more boring because he couldn't keep his mouth shut, he has to let everyone know that he is the holder of the truth and that his opinions are spicy.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  7. No. 6 isn't even a random possibility. It's a given

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  8. The Twitch streamers that I watch aren't in the same vein as what most would consider the "average" Let's Player. There's one stream I subscribe to that mostly dicks around with wrestling games (and occasionally other stuff) but they're not all about "getting those views" or "playing the latest games". They're just screwing around and having fun with their friends.

PreferredPenne

PreferredPenne Easy to eat

kiwifarms.net
  9. tbh this is a 2for1 special here. we get to see dsp self-destruct again like the absolute r.etard he is, and we get hundreds of spergs angry because he might have insulted their le epic gaming job. I mean in all earnest who gives a shit what a loser from polygon thinks?

once again phil is solidifying himself as the king of autism. long live the king!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    Windows 98

Windows 98 can I get a slurpee?

kiwifarms.net
  10. Its pretty fucking meta-autism when the only relevance journalists from IGN or Polygon have is solely because they're talking about Phil.

• Sieger Sieger x 2
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog dm if u want forgeries done in Macromedia Flash
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    • Sieger Sieger x 1
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Windows 98

Windows 98 can I get a slurpee?

kiwifarms.net
  12. >Insult and berate game makers and other streamers/gamers for close to a decade over shit that is actually your fault and caused by your lack of skill
    >Claim you're a tough guy who "gets fueled by all the hate thrown at him"
    >Game makers and streamers/gamers finally throw all that shit you've been saying about them right back in your face
    >Run and hide like a fucking bitch, then talk shit about them after the heat dies down (which he will do)
    >Be 36 year old "man" while this is happening

It's easy to see why he drowns himself in gin so often. Anyone else would legit kill themselves if this was their current lot in life.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Put a poll in the general discussion thread regarding this issue since I can't think of another poll at the moment.

SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business owner, 'tism wrangler.
    Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  14. You totally forgot book/street smart.

And homemade.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
    • Sieger Sieger x 26
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Speaking of out-of-context, remember when it was those dang dirty detractors that got Phil kicked out of his Adsense contract?

He was obviously taken out-of-context when you just play a clip of him asking for viewers to click the ads on his videos. Bonus lulz: 554/600 subs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Brian Butterfield

Brian Butterfield Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
    Birthday

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog dm if u want forgeries done in Macromedia Flash
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I hadn't seen that rant on games reviewing before. I know I'm very late on this but can somebody please explain to me what the flying fuck his point is there? Buying games on release day is bad, because you're a sucker who's falling for hype. So instead you should watch someone livestream the whole fucking game for you, then watch their review, then decide if you want to play it or not like a week or two later? And somehow that's demonstrating self-control and independence?

This is what makes DSP's MUH CONTEXT meme so funny. When you listen to him spill long-form thoughts out of his head, he's barely coherent. How the shit are you supposed to put these cretinous thoughts in context?

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Honestly

Commander_Cunt

Commander_Cunt It's the weasels!

kiwifarms.net
  18. He's jealous that he's not bigger than he is so he manufactures division between himself and those who are successfully doing what he thinks he originated.

You can tell it's a half-assed thesis because he first starts off making it about people having "self control" and meanders into it being about game companies not giving us good games anymore. . .because of reasons. It is a wholly transparent position insofar as it's underlying motive: pure, unadulterated, jealousy.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.