[5/17/19-5/19/19] Vic @ Puerto Rico Comic Con - Vic Goes On A Tropical Latinx Adventure - Kiwi Field Agent at The Ready

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Todd Haberkorn or Reuben Langdon wouldn't mind going.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Official Discussion and Salt Mining Thread

View attachment 729647
Sweet, I’ll get to meet Vic now. To dispell any worries, SJW infestation in PR is almost non-existent (except for TDS). Everyone absolutely loves Dragon Ball and Broly especially. I was attending anyway but this sure is a cherry on top. I’ll keep an eye on the signing booth lines, maybe even record some of his panels.

It already begins the sperging over the status and location of Puerto Rico
View attachment 729664
Tfw your so dumb, Neffy has to correct you.

JosephTX

Joseph Guillaume of Houston, Don't Mess With Texas
kiwifarms.net
Sweet, I’ll get to meet Vic now. To dispell any worries, SJW infestation in PR is almost non-existent (except for TDS). Everyone absolutely loves Dragon Ball and Broly especially. I was attending anyway but this sure is a cherry on top. I’ll keep an eye on the signing booth lines, maybe even record some of his panels.

Tfw your so dumb, Neffy has to correct you.
Will you be our official field agent?

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question, since Dominique is supposedly Mexican does that mean she can into sudaca spanish enough to go to PR?
Yeah? I don't think she would be.... No she is stupid enough but I doubt she'd shill out enough $ to fly here. Either way I will be keeping an eye out.

Logic

Like whatever man, that's just like...your opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whoever invented this latinx bullshit should be gassed. That aside good for Vic! I'm sure the costhot must be delighted to learn these wonderful news.
As a beaner surrounded by lgbt supporting beaners on a daily basis, I have yet to meet one that has ever heard or used this phrase seriously.

Logic

Like whatever man, that's just like...your opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Almost like it's dumb bullshit made up by woke crackers who don't get that trying to dictate how entire language families work is actual cultural imperalism
I want you to burn the concept of cultural competence into your brain wrinkles https://nccc.georgetown.edu/curricula/culturalcompetence.html

Basically the jist of cultural competence is vital when working with other diverse groups, it means you have to take into account the personal cultural values and beliefs of an individual of a differing culture. Basically if you're forcing your own morals on someone of a different culture then you are a culturally incompetent goon.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, last time Reuben was in a Latin country, he almost got capped

Ok, maybe not Reuben. I'm sure Puerto Rico has Devil May Cry fans that would love to see him, but you are right.

Also, laugh at this KickVic chucklehead:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, maybe not Reuben. I'm sure Puerto Rico has Devil May Cry fans that would love to see him, but you are right.

Also, laugh at this KickVic chucklehead:

Ain’t this a bitch, he asks for evidence of Vic “having learned from his mistakes” yet mocks the idea of asking for evidence of him being a “slimy monster”.

Tags
None