[5/17/19-5/19/19] Vic @ Puerto Rico Comic Con - Vic Goes On A Tropical Latinx Adventure - Kiwi Field Agent at The Ready

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Official Discussion and Salt Mining Thread

View attachment 729647
Sweet, I’ll get to meet Vic now. To dispell any worries, SJW infestation in PR is almost non-existent (except for TDS). Everyone absolutely loves Dragon Ball and Broly especially. I was attending anyway but this sure is a cherry on top. I’ll keep an eye on the signing booth lines, maybe even record some of his panels.

It already begins the sperging over the status and location of Puerto Rico
View attachment 729664
Tfw your so dumb, Neffy has to correct you.

JosephTX

Joseph Guillaume of Houston, Don't Mess With Texas
kiwifarms.net
Sweet, I’ll get to meet Vic now. To dispell any worries, SJW infestation in PR is almost non-existent (except for TDS). Everyone absolutely loves Dragon Ball and Broly especially. I was attending anyway but this sure is a cherry on top. I’ll keep an eye on the signing booth lines, maybe even record some of his panels.

Tfw your so dumb, Neffy has to correct you.
Will you be our official field agent?

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Question, since Dominique is supposedly Mexican does that mean she can into sudaca spanish enough to go to PR?
Yeah? I don't think she would be.... No she is stupid enough but I doubt she'd shill out enough $ to fly here. Either way I will be keeping an eye out.

Logic

That's the way yer daddy lives!!
kiwifarms.net
Almost like it's dumb bullshit made up by woke crackers who don't get that trying to dictate how entire language families work is actual cultural imperalism
I want you to burn the concept of cultural competence into your brain wrinkles https://nccc.georgetown.edu/curricula/culturalcompetence.html

Basically the jist of cultural competence is vital when working with other diverse groups, it means you have to take into account the personal cultural values and beliefs of an individual of a differing culture. Basically if you're forcing your own morals on someone of a different culture then you are a culturally incompetent goon.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
I mean, last time Reuben was in a Latin country, he almost got capped

Ok, maybe not Reuben. I'm sure Puerto Rico has Devil May Cry fans that would love to see him, but you are right.

Also, laugh at this KickVic chucklehead:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, maybe not Reuben. I'm sure Puerto Rico has Devil May Cry fans that would love to see him, but you are right.

Also, laugh at this KickVic chucklehead:

Ain’t this a bitch, he asks for evidence of Vic “having learned from his mistakes” yet mocks the idea of asking for evidence of him being a “slimy monster”.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino