5/2018 - Chris banned from Anytime Fitness -

mertyville

Unprofessional Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
Just wondering, if Chris were to get banned because of someones malicious intend instead of actually deserving it, what could be the reason?
Did some people who want to annoy Chris happen to be working out on the same gym, perhaps joined it just to ruin things for him, made up reasons or just people calling the gym and bombarding it with complains.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just wondering, if Chris were to get banned because of someones malicious intend instead of actually deserving it, what could be the reason?
Did some people who want to annoy Chris happen to be working out on the same gym, perhaps joined it just to ruin things for him, made up reasons or just people calling the gym and bombarding it with complains.
The answer can be summed up in two words: EPIK I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME

FogHornCakeHorn

kiwifarms.net
Gym Manager: Sir, I'm sorry your banned. We have had several complaints about you.
Chris: You slanderous troll you can't ban me.
Gym Manager: Leave now, before I call the police.
Chris: $50
Gym Manager: I'm not taking a bribe, get out.
Chris: For blowjob
Gym Manager: Sir please leave or I'm calling the police
Chris:No Haggle, 50 dollars for a blowjob.
Gym Manager: GET THE FUCK OUT
Chris: Damn brute males keeping all their boyfriend-free penises for themselves.

MahFibro!

kiwifarms.net
Gym Manager: Sir, I'm sorry your banned. We have had several complaints about you.
Chris: Damn brute males keeping all their boyfriend-free penises for themselves.
He'd have lost it at 'sir' - given how offended CWC gets when he's referred to as anything but feminine pronouns.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Remember, @Marvin tells us all the time that Chris acts completely normal and gets along well socially with everyone everywhere he goes and it's really unusual that he acts weird enough to get banned.
I still don't know why Marvin insists that Chris acts completely normal when outside his house when we have obviously seen or heard otherwise and this is one time (of many) that says otherwise. Yeah Chris may not act like a fucking sped right out of the gate, but eventually, when he becomes comfortable enough with this new environment, or feels like he has some authority, he starts acting like a entitled, ungrateful, selfish moron. Marvin, do you follow chris around all day, or are you one of his many "friends" that allow him to come over and hang out at their house??

How much can Chris bench? I'm thinking at least 250.
Incorrect. The correct answer is "a grand number of pounds"

Last edited:

Porker LeVance

muh roads
kiwifarms.net
I still don't know why Marvin insists that Chris acts completely normal when outside his house when we have obviously seen or heard otherwise and this is one time (of many) that says otherwise.
A lot of the time Marvin is giving his opinion or take on a situation, but it's just an opinion. He's just as capable as being wrong about Chris as anyone else here. Yeah there are plenty of days where Chris goes about a mundane manchild existence where all that really happens is people give Chris a strange look and then go about their day. Some people on this board imagine Chris is out causing commotions regularly but that's not the case.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how when Chris gets banned from a gym no one knew he went to everyone just assumes that DA WEENZ XD did it because this board is utter fucking shit.
People were claiming that I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME also got him banned for his new Gameplace, but that was just not true. Chris has problems at places long before the Internet even know where he's hanging out.

So, do you have these saved on your computer? Like, you have a folder that has Chris Chan dicks in it?
Probably uises it as a spank banksincee they can't tell the difference between men and women.

Last edited:

Apocalypso

I want blood!
kiwifarms.net
This would work for a quick SNL skit.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still don't know why Marvin insists that Chris acts completely normal when outside his house when we have obviously seen or heard otherwise and this is one time (of many) that says otherwise. Yeah Chris may not act like a fucking sped right out of the gate, but eventually, when he becomes comfortable enough with this new environment, or feels like he has some authority, he starts acting like a entitled, ungrateful, selfish moron. Marvin, do you follow chris around all day, or are you one of his many "friends" that allow him to come over and hang out at their house??
I don't claim that Chris acts completely normal. All I claim is that, as you say, he doesn't act like a sped right out of the gate.

It's a discussion about thresholds necessary to piss people off to get banned. On his own, Chris is further under those thresholds for a longer period of time than when I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME are involved.

To put a number on it, Chris might last, on average, for maybe 3 months when I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME get involved. When they're not involved, Chris can last a couple of years, or in some cases, not get banned at all.

I think that's a significant difference. It says a lot about how speds on the internet affect his life.
I like how when Chris gets banned from a gym no one knew he went to everyone just assumes that DA WEENZ XD did it because this board is utter fucking shit.
Nah, Chris only got banned once people started calling and saying Chris was going to do something violent.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
@Marvin doesn't make claims that Chris acts normal. Just that he has the capability to fly under the radar for a significant period of time. Chris had been going to The End for quite a while before his ban and it was fairly known on here. I'm sure The End received their share of calls and emails of how Chris is going to do X, Y, Z. The End is run by a bunch of nerds who have known Chris' history since The Game Place days so they understand and just ignore the shit. I mean hell, there was one time Chris was wailing/singing into his phone while at The End and what the most unsettling part was that everyone, as a whole, just fucking ignored it. Like it was just an everyday thing. But something eventually triggered Chris to chimp out which resulted in his ban. I'm sure there were a few things stacked up against him but they wanted to make sure there was no wiggle room in his banning.

The gym on the other hand was a bit of both. Chris can fly under the radar at a place like The End because plenty of nerds with questionable social skills attend there. Gyms, as many of you know, have their own set of social etiquette. Like I mentioned previously, gym goers were upset about the burping and his general mannerisms. Then you add in people calling the gym to claim Chris is going to do something potentially violent. These people don't know him or his history so the only thing they have to base off this situation is there is some greasy awkward sped who had to be told he couldn't bring his baseball bat inside getting called about doing something violent. Chris was legitimately trying to change his ways when he got the complaints about the burping and complied on not bringing his baseball bat inside. But some people thought it would be epic I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME trolling to get him banned.

The whole point of this story? Yes, Chris is well and capable of getting banned by himself. But it takes a lot longer than a couple of weeks because Chris isn't THAT much of sped out in public on the daily. He does make attempts to change his problematic behaviors when people tell him. It usually takes something to trigger him into chimping out that results in getting banned.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Marvin doesn't make claims that Chris acts normal. Just that he has the capability to fly under the radar for a significant period of time. Chris had been going to The End for quite a while before his ban and it was fairly known on here. I'm sure The End received their share of calls and emails of how Chris is going to do X, Y, Z. The End is run by a bunch of nerds who have known Chris' history since The Game Place days so they understand and just ignore the shit. I mean hell, there was one time Chris was wailing/singing into his phone while at The End and what the most unsettling part was that everyone, as a whole, just fucking ignored it. Like it was just an everyday thing. But something eventually triggered Chris to chimp out which resulted in his ban. I'm sure there were a few things stacked up against him but they wanted to make sure there was no wiggle room in his banning.

The gym on the other hand was a bit of both. Chris can fly under the radar at a place like The End because plenty of nerds with questionable social skills attend there. Gyms, as many of you know, have their own set of social etiquette. Like I mentioned previously, gym goers were upset about the burping and his general mannerisms. Then you add in people calling the gym to claim Chris is going to do something potentially violent. These people don't know him or his history so the only thing they have to base off this situation is there is some greasy awkward sped who had to be told he couldn't bring his baseball bat inside getting called about doing something violent. Chris was legitimately trying to change his ways when he got the complaints about the burping and complied on not bringing his baseball bat inside. But some people thought it would be epic I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME trolling to get him banned.

The whole point of this story? Yes, Chris is well and capable of getting banned by himself. But it takes a lot longer than a couple of weeks because Chris isn't THAT much of sped out in public on the daily. He does make attempts to change his problematic behaviors when people tell him. It usually takes something to trigger him into chimping out that results in getting banned.
Wait, Chris tried to bring his baseball bat into the gym? Does he expect the Cwcville nazis to attack him there or something?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino