5/7 - Chris rejects group of Twitter orbiters -

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No matter how much of a LOLCow he is, he knows damn well his life could've gone better and that says a lot about him.
Now that I think about it more, he did come to the internet for pure intentions. In his first video that he posted, he attempted to give advice to the people in the future to try and help them in his mind.
It has gotten to the point that I truly pity him; it sucks that he couldn't get help when he was younger.
Yeah, still, he may have made that video with pure intentions, but it was his drawing of him fisting his only real friend that put him on the map.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it seems that Chris was known by other End Games patrons (mostly parents) for being a pain in the ass. Some of them might just dislike that a transwoman who looks like a middle aged father of two is hanging around their kids. Chris has always gave off a severe pedophile vibe, even if he isn't one. It's hard not to be suspicious.
Yeah, that's what I don't get. Chris' looks alone are enough to make others feel completely disgusted and uncomfortable. The End gave Chris several chances, they probably even tolerated the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME crap, but it was just too much from Chris himself. Most gyms don't tolerate Chris' crap, you can socialize with people there who want to socialize with you, but mainly, people are there to work out and stare at their balls in the mirror. Chris does not need any help getting booted from places, bronycon may tolerate his farting on stage because they want his money, but on a regular basis not so much. I don't think Chris is a complete skizo in public, but I do not think that most people would want him around if they had a choice.

The guy who owned that place seemed pretty chill, I'm not saying trolls didn't push the needle into the red, I'm just saying Chris is more than capable of getting himself banned. Look at any of his recent videos. If he brings even a fraction of that into public, you can see where the problems start. Not to mention he makes himself super comfortable in these places. Building Legos at McDonald's, setting up his easel at end games. Chris treats anyplace he's comfortable in like his bedroom.
Yes, he takes too many liberties with people, places, and things. He doesn't have an intuitive or conscious sense of boundaries, nor does he have any interest in learning them. Just look at what happened with Bryan..."but if you knew about polyamory, it would be alright" was Chris' excuse per usual.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing to elaborate on. He had Sonichu stuck to the sign at End Games, they got a new sign, he found the old one in the trash with his loving son attached to it and rheed the fuck out.
That still sounds like more of a Chris issue, very similar to how he treated the game place. And how did this involve a Pokemon judge?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to argue with you or anything, I'm just trying to thread this all into trolls getting Chris banned.

The Captain

Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
True & Honest Fan
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
That still sounds like more of a Chris issue, very similar to how he treated the game place. And how did this involve a Pokemon judge?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to argue with you or anything, I'm just trying to thread this all into trolls getting Chris banned.
I forgot to add that it was the sign they put up for Pokémon league, not their main sign.

The manager in question said they Sonichu isn't a Pokémon and isn't Pokémon related and shouldn't be on the sign.

You can figure out on your own how that went..

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
:semperfidelis:Don't forget Marinechu :semperfidelis:

So Marine trained....tranny Sonichu??? I have a feeling that the only branch of military that Chris knows is the branch Bob served in. I also have a feeling he's going to end up buthering the branches if he attempts to say them, or he's going to spell them with British flair.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And that's exactly why many of us are here.
I don't think you are.

I think that at least 90% of the people interested in cwc's shenanigans are because of the core period of trolling, from around when the ED page started 'til around when Bob died.

I think pretty much all of Chris' fame is predicated on that. It strongly colors how most people see Chris, even the parts that were made up or highly exaggerated.

Which is fine, no one wants to hear about the time when Chris didn't shit his pants. But there's a difference between going to the circus to see a trained animal perform, and throwing rocks at animals in the zoo because they're not acting like they do in your nature documentaries.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think you are.

I think that at least 90% of the people interested in cwc's shenanigans are because of the core period of trolling, from around when the ED page started 'til around when Bob died.

I think pretty much all of Chris' fame is predicated on that. It strongly colors how most people see Chris, even the parts that were made up or highly exaggerated.

Which is fine, no one wants to hear about the time when Chris didn't shit his pants. But there's a difference between going to the circus to see a trained animal perform, and throwing rocks at animals in the zoo because they're not acting like they do in your nature documentaries.
It’s tricky, he’s an Internet personality who wants to make money from his e-celebrity status so criticism and unwanted attention comes with the territory.

On the other hand everyone deserves a private life too, although it is Chris who’s broadcasting to the world he’s got a gym membership and whatever else he’s got going on in his life.

I’m sure he’d be happier with a more unrealistic option like him not needing to ask for money or create Sonichu content regularly and everyone instead just gave him money for doing nothing but as long as Chris wants to use his internet presence to make money he’ll probally just have to accept they’ll be I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, same with if he continues to try and meet a partner online.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s tricky, he’s an Internet personality who wants to make money from his e-celebrity status so criticism and unwanted attention comes with the territory.

On the other hand everyone deserves a private life too, although it is Chris who’s broadcasting to the world he’s got a gym membership and whatever else he’s got going on in his life.

I’m sure he’d be happier with a more unrealistic option like him not needing to ask for money or create Sonichu content regularly and everyone instead just gave him money for doing nothing but as long as Chris wants to use his internet presence to make money he’ll probally just have to accept they’ll be I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, same with if he continues to try and meet a partner online.
I don't think it's a well thought out plan on Chris' part.

I think people started contacting Chris privately to get commission work done, and he went along with it. See before, he used to just ignore messages from strangers.

But he can't, unless he wants to lose out on that sweet dosh. So Chris is compelled by the promise of money to pay attention to I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME messages. And once they've got him on the line, he's just not smart enough to know when to tell them to fuck off.

Chrus Chundlur

Shaved orangutan
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing to elaborate on. He had Sonichu stuck to the sign at End Games, they got a new sign, he found the old one in the trash with his loving son attached to it and rheed the fuck out.
I forgot to add that it was the sign they put up for Pokémon league, not their main sign.

The manager in question said they Sonichu isn't a Pokémon and isn't Pokémon related and shouldn't be on the sign.

You can figure out on your own how that went..
Wow, still, what an entitled prick. Someone should go to his house with the shittiest OC they can think of and nail it it his door.

P.D: For any I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME reading this, don't do it, you mongoloids *sigh*

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino