• ”Guy turns into woman, to get woman? I mean, do you see? We're going mad!”

5/7 - Chris rejects group of Twitter orbiters

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, May 7, 2018.

1. Yeah, still, he may have made that video with pure intentions, but it was his drawing of him fisting his only real friend that put him on the map.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Mason Verger

Mason Verger was she a great big healthy at any size person?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Might as well name it niggerchu.

• DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  3. He can still do something about it. In fact he could have still done something about it the past 10 years. That says a lot about him too.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. There's nothing to elaborate on. He had Sonichu stuck to the sign at End Games, they got a new sign, he found the old one in the trash with his loving son attached to it and rheed the fuck out.

• Informative Informative x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    The Captain

The Captain Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
    True & Honest Fan Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  5. Yeah, that's what I don't get. Chris' looks alone are enough to make others feel completely disgusted and uncomfortable. The End gave Chris several chances, they probably even tolerated the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME crap, but it was just too much from Chris himself. Most gyms don't tolerate Chris' crap, you can socialize with people there who want to socialize with you, but mainly, people are there to work out and stare at their balls in the mirror. Chris does not need any help getting booted from places, bronycon may tolerate his farting on stage because they want his money, but on a regular basis not so much. I don't think Chris is a complete skizo in public, but I do not think that most people would want him around if they had a choice.

Yes, he takes too many liberties with people, places, and things. He doesn't have an intuitive or conscious sense of boundaries, nor does he have any interest in learning them. Just look at what happened with Bryan..."but if you knew about polyamory, it would be alright" was Chris' excuse per usual.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Straight SAVAGE

Also Spookchu LMAO wouldnt that be Blake Sonichu:tomgirl:

• Late Late x 1
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. That still sounds like more of a Chris issue, very similar to how he treated the game place. And how did this involve a Pokemon judge?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to argue with you or anything, I'm just trying to thread this all into trolls getting Chris banned.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I forgot to add that it was the sign they put up for Pokémon league, not their main sign.

The manager in question said they Sonichu isn't a Pokémon and isn't Pokémon related and shouldn't be on the sign.

You can figure out on your own how that went..

• Informative Informative x 13
    The Captain

The Captain Friend of Marvin and Splendid Meat Sticks
    True & Honest Fan Christorical Figure

kiwifarms.net
  9. "Chris does not read your posts"
    Screenshot_20180508-124430.jpg

•  x 13
    • Like  x 5
    • DRINK  x 3
    • Agree  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 1
    Manly-Chicken

Manly-Chicken Laughs at Tards

kiwifarms.net

10. So Marine trained....tranny Sonichu??? I have a feeling that the only branch of military that Chris knows is the branch Bob served in. I also have a feeling he's going to end up buthering the branches if he attempts to say them, or he's going to spell them with British flair.

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  11. And that's exactly why many of us are here.

When will you shut down your oh-so-subtle white knighting for good, Marv?

• Dumb  x 11
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    Plastic Godzilla

Plastic Godzilla Trampling your puny cities

kiwifarms.net
  12. "Here's Leftenant Sonichu of Her Majesty's Royal Fusiliers wishing you a happy independance day!"

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. I don't think you are.

I think that at least 90% of the people interested in cwc's shenanigans are because of the core period of trolling, from around when the ED page started 'til around when Bob died.

I think pretty much all of Chris' fame is predicated on that. It strongly colors how most people see Chris, even the parts that were made up or highly exaggerated.

Which is fine, no one wants to hear about the time when Chris didn't shit his pants. But there's a difference between going to the circus to see a trained animal perform, and throwing rocks at animals in the zoo because they're not acting like they do in your nature documentaries.

• Agree  x 14
    • Winner  x 7
    • Like  x 2
    • Disagree  x 2
    •  x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm glad he has stood up to these I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, but he'll be back to being tricked once the loneliness kicks up a gear.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Prussian Blue

Prussian Blue The nicest color
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. It looks like "Sara" deleted her tweets, changed names and profile pics to sexy Pikachu cosplayer "PollyannPikachu", sent Chris a few ass kissings, and half an hour later Chris re-followed. Some of his orbiters warned him, but he seems not to have noticed. lol never change Chris.

SaraTwitterBullshit.jpg
    https://twitter.com/PollyAnnPikachu

• Informative Informative x 21
    • Winner Winner x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  16. It’s tricky, he’s an Internet personality who wants to make money from his e-celebrity status so criticism and unwanted attention comes with the territory.

On the other hand everyone deserves a private life too, although it is Chris who’s broadcasting to the world he’s got a gym membership and whatever else he’s got going on in his life.

I’m sure he’d be happier with a more unrealistic option like him not needing to ask for money or create Sonichu content regularly and everyone instead just gave him money for doing nothing but as long as Chris wants to use his internet presence to make money he’ll probally just have to accept they’ll be I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, same with if he continues to try and meet a partner online.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I don't think it's a well thought out plan on Chris' part.

I think people started contacting Chris privately to get commission work done, and he went along with it. See before, he used to just ignore messages from strangers.

But he can't, unless he wants to lose out on that sweet dosh. So Chris is compelled by the promise of money to pay attention to I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME messages. And once they've got him on the line, he's just not smart enough to know when to tell them to fuck off.

• Agree  x 3
    • Feels  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    • Late  x 1
    Marvin

Christorical Figure True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. feel free dude

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Dr. Meme

Dr. Meme Hardworking Libertarian Trans Woman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Wow, still, what an entitled prick. Someone should go to his house with the shittiest OC they can think of and nail it it his door.

P.D: For any I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME reading this, don't do it, you mongoloids *sigh*

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Chrus Chundlur

Chrus Chundlur Shaved bonobo

kiwifarms.net
  20. RIPCWCProtectSquad.png
    Surprised no one mentioned this, but I don't think we will be hearing them for now.

• Late Late x 5
    Pickelhaube

Pickelhaube HO HO HO HO

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.