Surgery [5 Feb 2019] Phil suffers from "mysterious discharge" - "Revision surgery has been brought up"

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Phil! Are you aware of the importance of hygiene and cleanliness in post surgical recovery? Just something you might want to think about
>Phil
>hygiene and cleanliness
He wouldn't use any products that help his hygiene and cleanliness because he's too exceptional and probably thinks that hygiene and cleanliness are for fascists.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I see. So he did stop posting because it became so inflamed it started to rot. I'm surprised it's still open, tbh. Also the mysterious discharge is pus or some sort of septic shock leak fluid shit.
Assuming he indeed had the chop-chop, he is most likely just leaking piss. Hence "revision surgery".
Dr. Doggie is a hack.

Gone_Fission

kiwifarms.net
I don't get why people are bagging on Dr. Doogie here, he neutered a dangerous sped and ensured that it's literally impossible for any little spudlets to be born, plus he helped give us some primo drama in the stale ADF saga. The man deserves a medal for his efforts, and should castrate more dangerous antifa troon exceptional individuals.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino