Surgery [5 Feb 2019] Phil suffers from "mysterious discharge" - "Revision surgery has been brought up"

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why people are bagging on Dr. Doogie here, he neutered a dangerous sped and ensured that it's literally impossible for any little spudlets to be born, plus he helped give us some primo drama in the stale ADF saga. The man deserves a medal for his efforts, and should castrate more dangerous antifa troon exceptional individuals.
As much as I agree, Phil was never going to procreate to begin with.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's had sex a number of times in excess of zero. That makes him a procreation risk, IMO.
I only know of two instances where Phil nearly had sex; the incident where he got so worked up he fear shart himself and the time he threw a big fucking hissy fit because his partner wouldn't fig him (saving the trouble now; figging is when you carve a piece of ginger into a buttplug.) so to compromise he was bought fast food.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only know of two instances where Phil nearly had sex; the incident where he got so worked up he fear shart himself and the time he threw a big fucking hissy fit because his partner wouldn't fig him (saving the trouble now; figging is when you carve a piece of ginger into a buttplug.) so to compromise he was bought fast food.
Those instances were gay sex. Long before that a genuine woman called Maria Paupo offered to let Phil impregnate her. They had sex and Phil cried afterwards.

Dentontx

True cousin of Sir Jesus Christ
kiwifarms.net
Long before that a genuine woman called Maria Paupo offered to let Phil impregnate her. They had sex and Phil cried afterwards.
Can you point me at a source for this? Searching the site turns up nothing.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Thank goodness that child was never born, because we don't need another spud running around. One smelly dumb spud is enough for the world.
Amusingly, I think his (half?) brother is also a sped but has been in a home and as a result has been doing significantly better. Sure, he may not be living on his own (though technically neither is Phil), but I bet he's a hell of a lot happier.

It's not a big deal, it's only taking a year to heal and discharging something.
Plus, even if Phil had gotten the chop, I bet he forgot about doing the dilation maintenance as well.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty funny that Phil only ever remembers things we bring up and starts panic-posturing when he realizes he forgot big parts of his identity to make up for the lost time. For those who think he did not get snipped, this is a good sign for you guys since most would be bitching about pain or discharge constantly, even spergs who can ignore pain. For those who think he did, then he's dying of his incompetence via infection and thus providing hilariously dark entertainment as the world's worst minstrel show.

Either way you lose Phil. But then that's your life in general.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino