FIGGIN [5 Jan 19] Phil is now "Antifa Firearms Instructor"! -

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
The thought of Phil actually owning a gun would terrify me if it weren't for the fact that the dumb faggot would more than likely be too exceptional to even know how to load it and fire it the right way, and what not.
For all intents and purposes, a handgun has now become his new item of desire, the long awaited successor to the bike.

Which means once Phil gets it? He'll make a stupid little shrine to it and basically leave it alone once the novelty wears off.

Big Nasty

Unfettered scum
kiwifarms.net
For all intents and purposes, a handgun has now become his new item of desire, the long awaited successor to the bike.

Which means once Phil gets it? He'll make a stupid little shrine to it and basically leave it alone once the novelty wears off.
Handguns have always been a object of desire for Phil, since they are an intregral part of his violent fantasies. He specifically wants a "commie" gun like the Nagant revolver. He also want to obtain a shitty cheapo gun like a Kel-Tec, because "gangsta".

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Phil, you don't own a gun, you're not a firearms instructor, and even if you owned a gun, you'd probably accidentally shoot yourself in the foot or something before you could ever try to shoot imaginary fascists or Kiwis.

You couldn't afford a Kel-Tec or Hi-Point with your pitiful tugboat and terrible spending habits, let alone something as expensive as an antique Nagant revolver (which was originally a Tsarist gun before the Commie scum took over)

Fuck, you couldn't even afford some really-low end pawn shop Saturday Night Special from Rohm RG or Raven Arms.

Buying a patch from eBay doesn't prove jack shit. If you really have a gun, pics or GTFO.

The Crow

US Army Veteran
kiwifarms.net

Because clearly, owning a gun makes you so much edgier, especially when you've never actually fired said gun before.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Handguns have always been a object of desire for Phil, since they are an intregral part of his violent fantasies. He specifically wants a "commie" gun like the Nagant revolver. He also want to obtain a shitty cheapo gun like a Kel-Tec, because "gangsta".
I've posted in regards to this before, he's lied about own a Nagant before, they don't show up much on the mil surplus and they are absurdly bad fire arms all around.

Phil learns from media as many idiots tend to do, one of the biggest tells aside phil lying and hiding the pistol in his proof video. He fires 6 rounds and it's empty. The nagant holds 7, most wheel guns are six shooters, that's not a debate not all are though, but a big dummy liar like Phil it's a revolver so, it's 6 shots.

Also Phil manages DA shots off it, I am not joking when I say he's too weak to do it a DA pull on one is OVER 20 lbs. Take a look at a a gallon jug of water, now picture 3 of them together and pulling them 3-5 inches off one finger. I can barely do it and I've done some trigger work on the gun.

Back when Phil lied about it they were sub 100 bucks per. But legally he can't own firearms anyway.

He's not an instructor of anything, people do homeless and being filth better. How is Toren feeling about all these new guns and lasers and swords showing up?

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Wait...Phil can't legally own a firearm? Forgive my ignorance, but this is new to me.

I mean, I know he'd never be able to get a firearm due to financial reasons, but I didn't know he had legal barriers in there as well.

Was he ever convicted of a felony or involuntarily committed? Does it have something to do with the McCain drawing from 2008?

Or does Oregon have some sort of law that keeps SSI beneficiaries from owning firearms? Given how much of a leftist cesspit Portland is, I would not be surprised if there was some state or local law that would do something as stupid as that.

If I am missing something (and I probably am), please let me know.

Last edited:

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait...Phil can't legally own a firearm? Forgive my ignorance, but this is new to me.

I mean, I know he'd never be able to get a firearm due to financial reasons, but I didn't know he had legal barriers in there as well.

Was he ever convicted of a felony or involuntarily committed? Does it have something to do with the McCain drawing from 2008?

Or does Oregon have some sort of law that keeps SSI beneficiaries from owning firearms? Given how much of a leftist cesspit Portland is, I would not be surprised if there was some state or local law that would do something as stupid as that.

If I am missing something (and I probably am), please let me know.
During Phil's long hobo saga he's got himself chucked in a nut house. That alone for 5 years bars you firearm ownership. Phil's lied about buying a gun that I own, both of mine were literally sub 100 dollars. Less than a bean, a ben a frankie, a c note, what slang you want. 89 dollars was the cost when he lied. He's poor a shit all he does is buy cheese because he's fat.

Today is Jan 6 2019, and let me link a sales price that is "middle ground" https://www.gunbroker.com/item/795271474 for these guns. We are talking 250+

Fuck for how trash they are, I should sell one of mine have a nice dinner bottle of wine see something in IMAX...

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
I’m now just picturing a bunch of fat, smelly people clad in black, riding bicycles, with way too many Patches on their clothing, wielding airsoft guns, ranting about Kiwis and Fascists led by Phil himself at the head. None of them can ride properly and end up crashing into pretty much everything they come across.

The Antifa Biohazard Bicycle Brigade.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino