Orbiter [5 Mar 2019] FRIENDSHIP IMPLOSION! - Slingblade tells his side of the story (and by "story" I mean lie).

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Archived)

TL;DR - Slingblade leaves because Phil is a filthy, greedy pig. And the last straw was that Phil told him that he really really got a gun, and Slingblade worries one of Slingblade's own "alters" will use that gun to commit suicide. :story:

I need to begin by stating that the person in this thread –we'll call them Ari (NOT their real name)– saved me from certain homelessness almost 3 years ago.

For weeks on end, I did just about everything Ari asked of me, and even after that I tried to get to a point where I felt okay /not/ doing things for them because I was tired of trying to repay the kindness Ari afforded me by the rescue. I was put on the lease after the first two months and for two years we had a very nice and wonderful platonic relationship.

This has been my home, and I feel truly bad that it has gotten to the point where I now feel compelled to leave due to circumstances I cannot control.

But before we get there I must state a few irritating things that were early warning signs that this arrangement was doomed to failure almost since it began.

I have an odd quirk, you see. Whomever I live with, I will tend to take on their outward characteristics. If they're a neat freak, I'll be neater. If they're messy, I'll wax that way.

Ari is the latter.

Things do get bad to a point where I'll rage-clean, so the place is never horrid, but I also refuse to be someone's maid. No matter how many times I complain to them about things like… simply putting empty food boxes in the recycle bin, food boxes will be on the counter.

Ari will buy food I cannot eat due to my dietary restrictions (so we can't share that) but then Ari will eat food I buy specifically for myself. All this was a mere annoyance at first, but it never changed. And even so I still feel guilty if I don't occasionally share food.

Ari did save me from homelessness, after all.

//guns// But recently we had a lengthy discussion about weapons, specifically firearms for personal protection. My stepfather owned guns, so it's not like I've never been around them. He taught me gun safety when I was 8.

TW: Suicidal ideation mentions from here on: The biggest difference between then and now is the fact that when I get suicidal, it's far more intense than it was when I was a closeted trans teen. My stepdad kept his guns in a locked trunk, and he and my mom had the only two keys on their key rings. He also had trigger locks and case locks on many, so I could be suicidal without a firearm handy.

I told Ari all of this.

Considering the political climate we live in, the constant hatred of trans people, and the fact that we both were victims of cyberstalking, literal stalking, and harassment, I could fathom why they'd feel the need for one.

I told Ari not to get one, however.

I told them that I wouldn't feel safe with a firearm in the house. Not because I don't know how to handle one, mind you… but because I do.

I also know I suffer from DID, an one of my head-mates (when triggered) is intent on destroying me. A gun in the house would guarantee that outcome. We went back and forth for weeks before I told Ari they could get a gun on ONE condition: THAT I NEVER KNOW ABOUT IT.

This ended the discussion.

Until about a month ago.

I don't know what the hell Ari was thinking but they told me they owned a firearm, and had for two months.

This was a critical upset of the balance we maintained, not only as roommates, but also the internal balance in my head.

Now whenever Ari leaves, I have to fight with myself not to look for wherever they may have said weapon. I have lost that battle on occasion.

I haven't found it, but my concern is the fact that I might. There are 6 personalities in this DID System, and one is VERY suicidal, and another doesn't give a rat's ass about consequences.

These are NOT who I want in control if or when the firearm is located. Whenever Ari leaves, this delicate DID system fixates on the damned gun, and I am constantly at war with myself. It is primarily for this reason that I need to move out.

I have a place to move to. It's in the Midwest with a roommate I've lived with before. My body isn't what it once was, and my recent back (re)injury proves I need to hire people to help me move. To that end, I have created the following TransCrowdFund: (Plumfund e-begging page redacted)

Living here is no longer an option and I'd like to be able to move during that period of time when the weather is mostly good for driving from the PNW to the Great Lakes region. I thank Ari for what she's done for me, but I can't do this anymore

(He posts his Plumfund e-begging page again)

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
Even if Toren was telling the truth, he still sounds unreasonable.
I don't think he's being entirely unreasonable if this account was TRUE and HONEST. Not that Phil shouldn't be allowed to own firearm, but they do share a home and have talked about it before. I'm arguably the gunniest sperg on KF, but I would never push it on someone who was terrified of guns because they were suicidal or whatever. I've taught a bunch of friends to shoot. Some are honest to god libs who have no desire to pick up a gun again, but they wanted to understand them. They felt comfortable with me teaching them because they know it would be done safely and correctly.

A responsible adult would say, tell the roommate that they intend to purchase a firearm and work out if there is a way to break the lease without incurring penalties and give the roommate time to find a place to move. Maybe they could find a friend willing to secure the firearm in their home while the two roommates work out their respective living situations. There are a number of options non-exceptional individuals would consider.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is fucking pure gold.

We will never get proof of any of these claims, we all know the gun is a lie. Period, it's a fucking lie. Toren was NEVER on that lease. Period. Phil since you are getting burnt, why don't you show us, we know why Toren won't.

Toren is a drunk, drunks are lazy and lazy people are slobs, I don't rule out Phil's so much worse even vodka goblin doesn't like it. I really like how he says this was 3 years ago, 2 months in he saw problems, yet it's STILL going. He didn't go to a shelter, he didn't work on it sooner he didn't beg family, didn't get a job. All of these scream one thing, John is a grifter and he's bled Phil dry. This story doesn't add up in the slightest and there's a reason for it, it's a scam.

I know some of the rat king reads here as well as Phil, and Toren. We've smelled this scam since day fucking one. If you let John Holiday anywhere near you he will suck more from you as a human than you can ever dream of, not just money, happiness, safety, sanity, peace.

Since you were squatting, guess what you don't get to set the rules period. Phil doesn't have a gun, nor can he get one. If he did you KNOW he's commiting a felony so what kind of shit bag who's "scared" wouldn't just contact LEO's esp being you are "on the lease". It's not being a little narc it's covering your own ass, there's a big difference. You'd have the whole place to yourself, wouldn't that be nice?

Each and every time these two chuckle fucks talk about a break up nothing happens, but my hopes are high. Also I want Phil to throw his dirt out.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna believe this is all true. That toren thinks the airsoft guns are real, that toren is also a raging drunk that's tired of life and has bouts of suicidal thoughts while under the influence, that Phil is so philthy that even toren has a problem with it, and that Phil thinks saying his airsoft gun is real makes it true

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna believe this is all true. That toren thinks the airsoft guns are real, that toren is also a raging drunk that's tired of life and has bouts of suicidal thoughts while under the influence, that Phil is so philthy that even toren has a problem with it, and that Phil thinks saying his airsoft gun is real makes it true
Toren is a con artist, he knows those guns are fake, but playing dumb lets him find his next mark better. I'm sure when he's black out drunk at times he loses the high he has on his own farts and sees what his life really is as a 50 year old drunk jobless faggot that no one loves. Some times the booze haze pushes away his dreams of being a cute anime girl and I'm sure he's very sad for it. He's on the last 5-10 years of his life and it's just not enough time even at warp speed to unfuck his shit.

He briefly sees this and I'm sure not waking up is a hope, but he's too egotistical to ever self harm unless a nick on the wrist gets him some ass pats.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't DID get debunked like forever ago? That the idea of multiple personalities was all bullshit?

Regardless imagine the disappointment of putting a fake gun under your chin; to pull the trigger and instead of a hot slug of lead venting your brains its a plastic BB leaving a welt.

break these cuffs

kiwifarms.net
Didn't DID get debunked like forever ago? That the idea of multiple personalities was all bullshit?

Regardless imagine the disappointment of putting a fake gun under your chin; to pull the trigger and instead of a hot slug of lead venting your brains its a plastic BB leaving a welt.
John would be one of the exceptional individuals who blows off his jaw and lives. Guns aren't magical killing machines and most people don't know enough to put one through the T zone.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe toren can’t find the ‘gun’ because it doesnt exist.

It’s also funny how Torren says he did anything Phil asked. Does this include tying him up? What about stealing the bedroom for yourself and making him sleep on the floor/couch?

I think Phil ate his food and drank his alcohol and THAT’S what pushed him over the edge.

Hecate

My skin crawlith
kiwifarms.net
could you imagine
toren finding the airsoft gun, pulling it up to his head, firing the trigger and then going to the hospital for a bruise because he was too drunk to check if there was an actual bullet lodged in his head lmfao

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not that Phil shouldn't be allowed to own firearm,
He really shouldn't though. He's a legitimately retàrded edge lord. It would only be a matter of time before he hurt himself or one of his fellow LARPers. Or pulls it in public and gets curb stomped or shot by the cops.

Also I don't understand why people are so eager to give Phil advice. He's not worth it and deserves to get smacked around by an abusive drunk. I understand white knighting some cows but Phil really? That's just sad.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This story doesn't add up in the slightest and there's a reason for it, it's a scam.
My thoughts exactly. This is just another of Slingblade's money grab. When the money is safely in his pocket he'd make up the story about how he feels safe again because Phil promises to keep his imaginary gun under dead man's locks.

And Phil is into the scam as well given how eager he is to shill for Slingblade's fundraiser.

could you imagine
toren finding the airsoft gun, pulling it up to his head, firing the trigger and then going to the hospital for a bruise because he was too drunk to check if there was an actual bullet lodged in his head lmfao
You hardly need a gun to commit suicide: where there is a will, there is a way.

Also I don't understand why people are so eager to give Phil advice. He's not worth it and deserves to get smacked around by an abusive drunk. I understand white knighting some cows but Phil really? That's just sad.
It's okay to give Phil advice because we are sure he'll never act on it.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
It's telling how out of touch Toren is with reality when he honestly thinks anyone is going to give him 4 grand to move across the country because "muh alters might commit suicide."

Others in this thread have said they think this is all entirely lies, but I think phil is dumb enough to actually think his airsoft guns count as "real" guns, and that Toren is dumb enough to think that Phil has a real gun.

The only thing Toren got right is that he probably would blow his brains out in one of his vodka-soaked blackouts - if I were toren I would too.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And Phil is into the scam as well given how eager he is to shill for Slingblade's fundraiser.
Phil thinks he's more in the scam than he will be.

Toren abuses him and Phil is terrified of John, rightfully so John is a drunk troon stomping around and kicked Phil out of his own damned bed. Phil is very scared on making life day to day on his own but he knows life is worse because of John, part of his new return of the weaponry sperging etc is because his fear of John.

John probably said to Phil he will cut him a few bucks, so Phil is bouncing and squeaking thinking he will get rid of John and get some cash, when John will go full grinch and take the Christmas tree on his way out. Phil is too scared of him to get rid of him any other way than Toren leaving on his own free will. So if Phil plays along and helps the scam he gets something he wants a bed, in his own home.

break these cuffs

kiwifarms.net
He really shouldn't though. He's a legitimately retàrded edge lord. It would only be a matter of time before he hurt himself or one of his fellow LARPers. Or pulls it in public and gets curb stomped or shot by the cops.
I see nothing wrong with this. But we both know Phil would never make it out of the stairwell of whatever section 8 housing the drug dealer who sold him a saturday night special lived in without shooting himself.
I was looking at the situation in the academic sense, not these choads in particular. Having a strong objection to firearms and then having someone who lives with you in your legal place of residence buy one behind your back is shitty of them.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino