Orbiter [5 Mar 2019] FRIENDSHIP IMPLOSION! - Slingblade tells his side of the story (and by "story" I mean lie).

Pepito

Negro culeao
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So here's the "just as long but bullshit free" version of Toren's goodbye letter. the guy is truly a master of the trans-shaming and pity narrative. He used all of the usual resources: passive/agressiveness, multi-systems, OCD, suicide, trigger warnings... the whole arsenal.

I’ll begin by not naming Phil by his actual name because he change it so often that not even him remembers which one he used last. In any case, this is a two person apartment, you draw your conclusions while I act like a passive-aggressive cunt.

After leeching him a couple of months, I’ve been forced to throw his way whatever pocket change I had after my runs to the liquor store in hopes he doesn’t bitch too much about rent but after year of this, I got enough.

I shouldn’t complain, as the fat bastard took me in on my low point but his constant squealing and sex demands finally drove me nuts. I should have known from the beginning this gig was a temporary thing but beggars can’t be choosers.

You see, I can’t live without out-bitching others. If they are neat, I need to be an OCD ridden obsessive cunt. If they are pigs, I’ll be the fucking Goblin King. I can’t help it. There’s no way I’ll be second fiddle to anyone, no matter what but Phil is a fucking filthy pig to the point he broke me and HAD to clean after him. Imagine doing basic stuff like taking out the trash. Just imagine.

Also he eats my food. Hell, he eats whatever he can find. Even after telling him some bullshit about dietary needs, he still would munch whatever is at hand just to avoid getting something for himself. I do feel guilty about it sometimes. I mean, I did leech him for so long but the annoying fuck won’t stop doing it.

Lately he started believing himself some sort of ANTIFA soldier or super-weapon or whatever. I’m ok with it (I find it hilarious) but after some time he started bitching about getting a real gun, not his usual airsoft toys and discount knives.

I know he went shooting with some of his pals so I started to grow restless and now he claims to have a firearm in the house. I tried to find it, those things can be sold for some serious booze money around here but I couldn’t. I think that might be another of his countless lies but I can’t stand the thought of the pig handling a gun around me, while I sleep or passed-out drunk so I came out with a “40% suicidal” trans multi bullshit to avoid his agro and bolt with the perfect excuse at the same time.

I found a new gig in the Midwest with some other rube. I’m getting old and sexual favors are been proven more and more ineffective, I need to take what I can get. I’ve created this other money whirlpool in hopes for some internet petty change and as soon as I can afford a ticket bus, I’ll get out of this stinkhole.

Thanks for letting me survive in your junkyard, little pig but I can’t stand you any longer, no matter what. So long, sucker.

Here’s my e-begging site again, just in case you forgot. Peace out, yo.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weird, Jon didn’t mention that Phil was his girlfriend. Almost as if the relationship was a sham in which he shamelessly manipulated an exceptional individual into taking him in and subsequently used said relationship every time he wanted something.

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weird, Jon didn’t mention that Phil was his girlfriend. Almost as if the relationship was a sham in which he shamelessly manipulated an exceptional individual into taking him in and subsequently used said relationship every time he wanted something.
Jon does say "a wonderful platonic relationship". One of the first thing Phil said to Jon was that he wasn't going to fuck him.

All through his life, the right decisions that Phil has made can be counted with the fingers of one hand. This is one of them.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jon does say "a wonderful platonic relationship". One of the first thing Phil said to Jon was that he wasn't going to fuck him.

All through his life, the right decisions that Phil has made can be counted with the fingers of one hand. This is one of them.
I seem to recall that the declaration of asexuality came later. I remember Jon making a FML post about it, then swiftly backpedaling when people pointed out that it’s not very woke to deny someone’s asexuality.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino