Orbiter [5 Mar 2019] FRIENDSHIP IMPLOSION! - Slingblade tells his side of the story (and by "story" I mean lie).

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"that this arrangement was doomed to failure almost since it began"

Phil's social life in a nutshell.
I’ve never seen anyone who burns through friends like this. Even CWC has a better social life than Philth does. Phil’s personality (and his physical body, of course) is so repulsive that only other repulsive people can stand to be around him... and eventually even they can’t take it anymore. It’s fascinating.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve never seen anyone who burns through friends like this. Even CWC has a better social life than Philth does. Phil’s personality (and his physical body, of course) is so repulsive that only other repulsive people can stand to be around him... and eventually even they can’t take it anymore. It’s fascinating.
Chris is also more famous and has contributed more to society than Phil ever has. After all, if it wasn't for the giftedly bad... well, everything... of Sonichu, would we even be here today?

fortunecookie

Karadzic lead your Serbs
kiwifarms.net
Didn't DID get debunked like forever ago? That the idea of multiple personalities was all bullshit?

Regardless imagine the disappointment of putting a fake gun under your chin; to pull the trigger and instead of a hot slug of lead venting your brains its a plastic BB leaving a welt.
I know a permanently hospitalized individual that actually has DID. Its still in the DSM

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Timmy has been so quiet lately that I can't help hoping he's not the former room-mate Toren has persuaded to take him back.
That's what I'm wondering too. Timmeh is so stupid that he could probably be badgered into taking Toren back with a few 'I love you's and 'you're so gorgeous hunni's (teehee). I really hope not, but John is ever the grifter and he's good at taking advantage of borderline sub-normal iq troons. Do we know who he lived with before Tim?

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
That's what I'm wondering too. Timmeh is so stupid that he could probably be badgered into taking Toren back with a few 'I love you's and 'you're so gorgeous hunni's (teehee). I really hope not, but John is ever the grifter and he's good at taking advantage of borderline sub-normal iq troons. Do we know who he lived with before Tim?
Tim lives in NC, so the former roommate isn't him unless John to trying to pop smoke and obscure where he's preparing to drunkenly stumble. That's not to say that Timmy hasn't been contacted or won't be. And yeah, he's dumb enough to take John back.

RisingPheonix

I came here to squark at you
kiwifarms.net
Weird, Jon didn’t mention that Phil was his girlfriend. Almost as if the relationship was a sham in which he shamelessly manipulated an exceptional individual into taking him in and subsequently used said relationship every time he wanted something.
Not a regular in these parts of the forum but have been following the adventures of Slingblade. I thought it was fairly obvious it was a sham all along. Toren never once really recognised Phil as an actual girlfriend. They were always vague about it, and certainly Toren wasn't worrying about it when he went to the Tranny Awards evening to get #AnalRips by BigEggoDaddy

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino