Orbiter [5 Mar 2019] FRIENDSHIP IMPLOSION! - Slingblade tells his side of the story (and by "story" I mean lie).

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what "dietary restrictions" Torren is alluding to? Is he lactose intolerant? Does he need gluten-free human bones to grind up into his bread?
Toren is a hypochondriac attention whore who literally described a cold as an “alien space virus” and claims to be dying with every hangover. If he had dietary restrictions, we’d have heard about it before now. This is just a way to make his situation sound even more intolerable.
I still maintain that Phil could easily be manipulated by the wrong far-left "comrades," and be used as a patsy for some violent act. He's stupid and a coward, and thus utterly worthless in an actual fight or mob action. But he's not too cowardly to be the guy sent to place a package bomb on a target's doorstep, for example, especially if doing so would get him asspats from his "comrades," and assurances that he's the Antifa "supersoldier" he longs to be. It wouldn't take a genius to manipulate him into doing something with potentially deadly consequences; just somebody willing to tolerate his presence and treat him as an asset, as somebody who belonged.

So if Jon's moving out is all due to Phil owning an actual gun, it's because holy shit, yes, get away from this impulsive, increasingly radicalized exceptional individual before he inevitably does something regrettable with it.
Phil would be the perfect target for brainwashing in many ways. He’s desperate for admiration and acceptance, so any group willing to lovebomb him could get him on side. But at the same time, he’s not smart enough to ask questions and too insecure to admit when he doesn’t understand something, so you could feed him all sorts of bullshit and he’d go with it.

Ideally, you need to get him at his dick-swinging stage, like he’s currently at with Antifa, where he thinks he’s the shit and starts throwing his weight around. Then all you need to do is trick him into agreeing to something dangerous, and convince him that the group won’t respect him if he doesn’t do it.

From then on, you’d need to monitor him to make sure he doesn’t chicken out and to keep him off social media. I wouldn’t trust him not to go on Twitter posting “It’s boom time for da Mayor (snicker, snicker, meow). Antifa are going to make a big noise (meow). In fact, you might say, we’re planning to plant a bomb on the steps of City Hall, uh, metaphorically!”

Chicken Picnic

aka crippled picnic
kiwifarms.net
Didn't DID get debunked like forever ago? That the idea of multiple personalities was all bullshit?
nope

DID is caused when you have a child, under the age of 9, who is abused p bad. The brain then doesnt learn how to integrate itself like it should- to deal with the abuse it thinks up some kind of alter that is meant to protect them from the horror that they just went through. It holds all the memories of that event to protect the other parts of the brain from being traumatised even more. Because it doesnt learn how to integrate all these parts into one, the person will continue to make alters whenever something happens to cope. It's very fantastical, but its because its from a child's brain trying to deal with some horrific shit. It seems far fetched, but its literally just the product of people being such cunts to children they fuck them up so severely they create another person in their psyche to take the abuse so they don't have to. Usually its sexual abuse; repeated abuse over a long time.

There are so many studies on it and a rising youtube community too, dedicated to educating people on what it's really like. People faking it online has just made it harder to take seriously. I have no idea if Toren legit has it, idk what he says about it, but Phil's alter makes no sense to me at all so i wouldn't be surprised.

Edit: Lol @ dumb reacts for literally just quoting psychiatric literature ok lads sure

Last edited:

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just want to say that the most hilarious part of this is that Toren is afraid of his imaginary friend and that he can’t figure out that Phil’s guns are cheap plastic toys
He's not, it's part of the scam.

He's aware of that, but he's sick and tired of Phil stinking things up and bouncing and squeaking non stop. So he picks something that seems quite scary and will pander to the crew he grifts he jumped on it.

Let's be honest, if you had a roommate and he made you feel literally unsafe and was buying a fire arm, yes that's a serious ASAP danger. Toren is just a drunk who wants an upgrade, so he lies to speed up and increase the chances of squeezing idiots online.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's not, it's part of the scam.

He's aware of that, but he's sick and tired of Phil stinking things up and bouncing and squeaking non stop. So he picks something that seems quite scary and will pander to the crew he grifts he jumped on it.

Let's be honest, if you had a roommate and he made you feel literally unsafe and was buying a fire arm, yes that's a serious ASAP danger. Toren is just a drunk who wants an upgrade, so he lies to speed up and increase the chances of squeezing idiots online.
What's quite interesting to me is that there doesn't really seem to be any significant crossover between Toren's asspatters and Phil's, as evidenced by the fact that Toren explains who his QPGF is. I'd be interested to know the reason - is it because Phil's detached from the troon community due to being a poisonous tumour, is it because of the "social embargo" against Toren, or did Slingblade deliberately avoid people who know Phil in order to make scamming easier?

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
What's quite interesting to me is that there doesn't really seem to be any significant crossover between Toren's asspatters and Phil's, as evidenced by the fact that Toren explains who his QPGF is. I'd be interested to know the reason - is it because Phil's detached from the troon community due to being a poisonous tumour, is it because of the "social embargo" against Toren, or did Slingblade deliberately avoid people who know Phil in order to make scamming easier?
I'm betting Sling figured it'd reflect poorly on him if he needed some money from his asspatters and faulted phil. They'd be able to go like, "Uh did you not know how fucked upt his guy was? Whyd you move in with him?"

33rd

Tinfoil Milliner
kiwifarms.net
My theory: For the last year, Phil's been getting even more wrapped up in Antifa, and more paranoid and radicalized, with more talk of actually committing violent acts. At the same time, some Antifa shithead or other has actually taken him out and attempted to teach him to handle and shoot firearms--which has only further enflamed Phil's posturing as someone capable of doing violence. Also, getting his manhole installed has not done anything to make Phil a happier, more docile spud; if anything, I think the disappointing results, unpleasant ongoing maintenance requirements, and subsequent pain and smelly discharge have proven to be a huge downer for him. But since he has no worthwhile coping mechanisms to speak of, getting further into Antifa/ancom shit while waving his phantom dick around and proclaiming what a badass he is has to suffice.

[...]

I still maintain that Phil could easily be manipulated by the wrong far-left "comrades," and be used as a patsy for some violent act. He's stupid and a coward, and thus utterly worthless in an actual fight or mob action. But he's not too cowardly to be the guy sent to place a package bomb on a target's doorstep, for example, especially if doing so would get him asspats from his "comrades," and assurances that he's the Antifa "supersoldier" he longs to be. It wouldn't take a genius to manipulate him into doing something with potentially deadly consequences; just somebody willing to tolerate his presence and treat him as an asset, as somebody who belonged.
Phil would be the perfect target for brainwashing in many ways. He’s desperate for admiration and acceptance, so any group willing to lovebomb him could get him on side. But at the same time, he’s not smart enough to ask questions and too insecure to admit when he doesn’t understand something, so you could feed him all sorts of bullshit and he’d go with it.

Ideally, you need to get him at his dick-swinging stage, like he’s currently at with Antifa, where he thinks he’s the shit and starts throwing his weight around. Then all you need to do is trick him into agreeing to something dangerous, and convince him that the group won’t respect him if he doesn’t do it.
As I've lurked this subforum, I've pretty much come to a similar conclusion. Phil is prime patsy material as far as domestic terrorism goes. The scenario @Angry New Ager described is essentially the plot to The Secret Agent by Joseph Conrad, which happened to be one of Ted Kaczynski's favorite books. The main character tricks his wife's autistic brother into delivering a bomb (which kills him in the process).

The situation Phil has gotten himself into has only made this kind of event more and more likely. He's obsessed with an extreme ideology that he doesn't fully understand, he's effectively had himself neutered and will not be able to normally fulfill his libido, he's isolated himself from almost everyone he's had an attachment to, and holds the belief we are imminently approaching a violent national conflict. Unless he latches onto a less destructive cultural trend in the near future, Phil will almost certainly be groomed by legitimate terrorists or at the very least, get suckered into a police sting. As other posters have mentioned, all you would have to do in order to get him to strap a bomb on himself is to make him feel important while feeding his wrathful worldview.

One thing that really made me think of this possibility was the discovery of the "Antifa Human Resources" twitter account. While absolutely ridiculous, it reminded me of CWC's current troll groups and how easily they're able to get leverage over him by playing along with his delusions via the internet alone. I don't think there's any groups who are currently doing this with Phil, but the potential for it is definitely there.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil is too afraid of dying to go full Aloha Snackbar and strap a suicide bomb to himself. But someone could suck up to him, stroke his ego, make him feel important and part of "the cause", and use him to drop off a bomb or set him up to take the fall for something else. He's the perfect fall guy for some radical Leftist group. Just have him at the right place at the right time to get scooped up by the law while they slink away into the shadows. Phil has a long history of posting violent rhetoric and threats to his social media. He was once investigated by the Secret Service when one of his rétarded anime doodles was taken as a possible threat. Someone as stupid, clueless, and eager to be included as Phil could EASILY be manipulated in such a way. And he'd go along with with that goofy mongo grin on his moon face, blissfully unaware that he's being set up to take the wrap for his new "friends". All they'd need to do is not let him know their real identities or where they live. It would be quite easy, really.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The idea of Phil having an arsenal makes me laugh.

Phil has never even shot for accuracy. I don't think he even knows how to use sights. He just points the gun in front of him (the only thing he got right the two times he's been shooting, and probably because someone was there to tell him how) and pops off shots into the dirt as fast as he can. Phil is about as deadly as the common cold.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Phil has never even shot for accuracy. I don't think he even knows how to use sights. He just points the gun in front of him (the only thing he got right the two times he's been shooting, and probably because someone was there to tell him how) and pops off shots into the dirt as fast as he can. Phil is about as deadly as the common cold.
What he does is aims his fake gun vaguely in the general direction of a camera, then squats and makes a face like he's shitting himself.

With his derpy tard eyes that go in opposite directions, it's unlikely he has very good depth perception and probably couldn't hit anything even with practice.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino