Orbiter [5 Mar 2019] FRIENDSHIP IMPLOSION! - Slingblade tells his side of the story (and by "story" I mean lie).

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not directly. Note here that he reposts Slingblade’s e-begging which slags Phil off in the description. I don’t know if that’s because Phil doesn’t read the shit he reposts (he is barely literate, after all) or Toren just has him so under the thumb that he’ll do anything.

Or possibly Mr Araujo couldn’t figure out who Toren’s roommate “Ari” was supposed to be.
Obviously Phil has been so busy with his Antifa duties and away from the apartment bashing the fash that he didn't realize he has two roommates now.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not directly. Note here that he reposts Slingblade’s e-begging which slags Phil off in the description. I don’t know if that’s because Phil doesn’t read the shit he reposts (he is barely literate, after all) or Toren just has him so under the thumb that he’ll do anything.

Or possibly Mr Araujo couldn’t figure out who Toren’s roommate “Ari” was supposed to be.
You have to understand very few people except KF know Phil is "Ari". They rarely ever mention each other on their social media. Slingblade never ever referred to Phil by name; Phil did mention "Vikki" once in a while but that was years ago. These two are a very strange bunch; for a very long time I'm not convinced they lived together.

Incidentally this is almost surely the reason Phil just canceled his Facebook account; only through his old Facebook posts could people join the dots. There is no mention of "Vikki", "Vicki" or "Victoria" on Phil's Twitter.

These two are very aware of what they are doing: they are pulling a scam together.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
These two are very aware of what they are doing: they are pulling a scam together.
I think it's a hoot that each one realizes that the other is an embarrassing lolcow they don't want to be associated with publicly, but lack the self-awareness to realize their own lolcowdom, despite both of them having lolcow threads.

Also I think Toren realizes if his association with Phil was known, it would be as obvious to other troons as to us that he's taking advantage of an exceptional individual.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have to understand very few people except KF know Phil is "Ari". They rarely ever mention each other on their social media. Slingblade never ever referred to Phil by name; Phil did mention "Vikki" once in a while but that was years ago. These two are a very strange bunch; for a very long time I'm not convinced they lived together.

Incidentally this is almost surely the reason Phil just canceled his Facebook account; only through his old Facebook posts could people join the dots. There is no mention of "Vikki", "Vicki" or "Victoria" on Phil's Twitter.

Slingblade is aware, Phil isn't. Phil is just going along with whatever Slings tells him because Phil is terrified of what the Vodka Ogre will do or say if he doesn't. Slingblade knows all of Isaboy's dirty little secrets and lies, so Phil knows he could expose him easily. And Phil doesn't want an ass beating.

I think it's a hoot that each one realizes that the other is an embarrassing lolcow they don't want to be associated with publicly, but lack the self-awareness to realize their own lolcowdomnd , despite both of them having lolcow threads.

Also I think Toren realizes if his association with Phil was known, it would be as obvious to other troons as to us that he's taking advantage of an exceptional individual.
Slingblade knows Phil is a pathetic laughingstock and only a couple IQ points above wearing a helmet everywhere he goes, but I highly doubt Phil realizes just what a pathetic sad sack Slings is. Phil knows we have threads about Slingblade, but he thinks it's because of Slings' association with Phil and because we are evil Nazi GooberGrape tranzmuhsoggyknees and want to ruin the lives of transgingers.

And I think Slingblade is less worried about people judging him for taking advantage of Phil and more worried that people find out he's associated with Phil. Phil has become a loathed and despised person in Lefty circles, especially the transginger community and Occupy/Antifa groups. Phil has been unpersoned by those groups because he's a selfish, toxic, lying, egotistic, stupid, mooching, manipulative piece of shit. Slingblade is worried that if people realize he knows Phil and thinks they're friends that they'll unperson him like they did with Phil and he won't get anymore PityBux or #analrips.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino