[5 March 2020] Phil’s Bankruptcy Court Hearing - It’s mah day off, dood!

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
He'll wait around in the lobby for however long it takes and like jury duty he'll probably be sent with several other filers into an empty court room or conference room, they'll call his name ask some shit about if the application is filled out sufficiently for the trustee to begin bankruptcy proceedings which they will and that'll take upwards of three months and that's it thanks for showing up we'll be in touch and next time we talk it'll be to break down these numbers you've presented us with.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
The only hope for something interesting happening in this whole saga is the trustee taking an interest in his case as an asset case. The video someone posted in the bankruptcy thread from the lawyer explaining how trustees are paid was enlightening. Phil's trustee does have an incentive to call him on his lies because they'll get paid more if they can show he has assets to seize.

Last edited:

Shick

Body by Nabisco
kiwifarms.net
He'll wait around in the lobby for however long it takes and like jury duty he'll probably be sent with several other filers into an empty court room or conference room, they'll call his name ask some shit about if the application is filled out sufficiently for the trustee to begin bankruptcy proceedings which they will and that'll take upwards of three months and that's it thanks for showing up we'll be in touch and next time we talk it'll be to break down these numbers you've presented us with.
And Phil will interpret this as the court saying that there's nothing wrong with his filing and everything's correct, otherwise they would have told him, right? Mentally ill tracturs caught lying again, cue a whole week of extra smug.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
Yup
And Phil will interpret this as the court saying that there's nothing wrong with his filing and everything's correct, otherwise they would have told him, right? Mentally ill tracturs caught lying again, cue a whole week of extra smug.
Hes the sort of guy who thinks an arraignment is the actual trial and its case closed double stamp no take backs.

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And then he'll get smacked with a challenge when he least expects it. It'll be glorious.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Yup
Hes the sort of guy who thinks an arraignment is the actual trial and its case closed double stamp no take backs.
Judging by some peoples expectations for this meeting he isn't the only one
Edit Expectations is probably the wrong word. It's more the hype and importance placed on this meeting. Tomorrow is just the first step not the entire journey.

Last edited:

Colloid

kiwifarms.net
I'm personally looking forward to Phil trying his hardest to explain/ban away everyone who inevitably brings up what a cowardly bitch he when he's in public in front of someone with actual authority over him. We've already seen how he 180's his boorish attitude in front of other people with the old Leanna vids and whenever a Twitch mod is present on his stream. I imagine it'll be so extreme in front of the trustee that he'll be like another person entirely.

I don't expect some grandiose, Judge Judy-tier verbal smackdown. Just Phil pulling off the DSP mask and showing what he's really like. A quiet, cowardly child who meekly says 'yes' to everything he's asked from actual adults so that he can go back to enjoying his gacha-gin chicken tendies day in and day out with minimal trouble.

Richard Harrow

“Look, fat, look, here's the deal...”
kiwifarms.net
Papavera will give him a piggyback ride into the courtroom, gently set him down, adjust his tie, and lick his hands to adjust Dave's hair. Phil will snort, cough, and answer questions with his signature 'Y' pose. 5 minutes later, Papavera will pick him back up, but like a baby this time, and walk him out while saying "You did good dad, we'll play some Minecraft later okay?" I'm 86.3% sure this is how it'll play out.

BabygotACKACKACK

I told you, to buy, the figure!
kiwifarms.net
I’m not expecting much just some minor questions and then a come back in 3-6 months. I’m really looking forward to when that happens. But Friday should be interesting since he’s a) going to be extra salty/try to hide the court hearing or b)be extra smug and pigsplain that he did everything correct and that the judge was a huge fan and all the tractors are brain dead idiots *snort*

Reactions: millais

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'll waddle in, wobble in his seat, answer a few questions, and waddle out.
To add to this, he'll waddle out, avoid eye contact while nervously glancing around for any detractors, then waddle to the car and go home.

Once he's home he'll go on stream and spin some epic tale about how he walked into the court like this:
42b.gif

Then he'll continue on about how he sat down, gave a rousing speech to the judge and other lawyers about how he did everything right and there was nothing he could do about his debt, and the entire court clapped and said there's nothing to worry about. And anyone that says otherwise is some dumb fucking nudnik kid who doesn't know anything about financials.
Cue the lean in ban.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
To add to this, he'll waddle out, avoid eye contact while nervously glancing around for any detractors, then waddle to the car and go home.

Once he's home he'll go on stream and spin some epic tale about how he walked into the court like this:
View attachment 1173975
Then he'll continue on about how he sat down, gave a rousing speech to the judge and other lawyers about how he did everything right and there was nothing he could do about his debt, and the entire court clapped and said there's nothing to worry about. And anyone that says otherwise is some dumb fucking nudnik kid who doesn't know anything about financials.
Cue the lean in ban.
Shit, he ain't getting on shtreem tomorrow. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the tumbleweed forum just happens to go down all day tomorrow and all we see is a "had a super busy day, dood! But I can't wait to get back to shtreeming khantent (tip me) tomorrow!" tweet from him.

Followed by a 4am tweet about how he really feels sick, he's been choking all night, and he's gonna TRY and shtreem the later shtreem but he needs to sleep.... And he won't shtreem. This court date, and any subsequent court dates will be times he bitches out for an extra day to get the LIMB hand prepped for duty.

Tags
die null