[5 March 2020] Phil’s Bankruptcy Court Hearing - It’s mah day off, dood!

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net

Ching_Chong

kiwifarms.net
1) I didn't think a lawyer was needed for this hearing.

2) Even if the lawyer couldn't make it, shouldn't you still show up anyway as a sign of good faith? Then explain that your lawyer couldn't make it?

Then again, DSP has never made a good faith effort in his life.

Even if my lawyer couldn't attend, I would be more terrified to just skip a mandatory court hearing outright. I'd rather go there and beg for an extension in person. DSP is good at begging.
That's what I was thinking as well. While the lawyer wasn't required, why the hell wouldn't you show up? I'm with you on that, being terrified to to even skip it.

Unless he's thinking his lawyer is neccessary and thinks his lawyer is going to be his mommy and handhold him through every little thing.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
If he brags today then it means he will have to admit he had a court date. He has been banning any mention of it for weeks.
I really hope Phil tries dunking on detractors, though. The only thing this delay is doing is costing him more money via interest and (not that he cares about this) potential time to recover from his debt and have credit.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1175848
A late night I had a fun spending money on my day off tweet.View attachment 1175849
Sick burn there my man.View attachment 1175850
Oh, that one like was from Phil. Looks like I have been watching this show for too long.
Please use the insert thumbnail option. These pictures are MASSIVE on PC.
You have to delete the picture that kiwifarms inserts initially, and then hit 'insert thumbnail'. It's a little stupid, I know.

That said...Phil, I don't believe anyone was squirming, even for a day. Some were blue-balled, maybe. Watching you squirm for the last several years while crying for quarters has been exponentially more entertaining. Get the game right or get the game tight Phil.

I think there's another option:
The Trustee was inundated with hot tips from the internet that Phil's business expenses are actually gacha pulls. They've asked phil and Rochelle to be prepared to answer questions and Phil is in panic mode forcing a delay
Optimistic I know, but I really don't think that internet trolls filing hot tips or even writing stupid Concerned Citizen letters really does much if anything to anyone, be at the court or Phil's own lawyer.. It's fucking bankruptcy. They're probably used to applicants having more than a few soured business partners or relations or completely uninvolved parties trying to poke holes in the applicants' claims. Unless it's someone with an actual claim or legitimate interest in the bankruptcy filing, they probably just dismiss people with hurt feelings.

If I'm wrong, that would be great.

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Kat

kiwifarms.net
Even if my lawyer/representative told me that they couldn't attend, I'm still showing up at the meeting and telling whoever runs the meeting in person that my lawyer couldn't make it.
Right, this is the proper form. You don't just send an email to the trustee and say "sorry my lawyer is sick/busy so we won't be coming". You show up and tell the trustee "my lawyer could not be here today. I'd like to reschedule", and it would be granted. But this isn't even what happened. Phil had a lawyer there to ask for the reschedule, so there is no fault of the law office at all. The only person at fault is Phil.

By not showing up, Phil disrespected the court, the trustee, and any creditors that might have appeared. If MidFirst bank had sent a lawyer to the court, they're going to be pissed that he just bailed. Lawyer's time is not cheap, and they'll remember that when his case finally gets dismissed or his automatic stay is lifted.

Optimistic I know, but I really don't think that internet trolls filing hot tips or even writing stupid Concerned Citizen letters really does much if anything to anyone, be at the court or Phil's own lawyer.. It's fucking bankruptcy.
When I was looking into bankruptcy fraud, I read the majority of fraud cases were found by someone tipping the trustee. The trustee has a lot of cases to go through, and it isn't usually their full-time job. An associate or paralegal normally does the initial review of the filing and might not catch well-disguised lies. So most cases do just get rubber-stamped through.

Now in Phil's case, its bad enough that they would see the red flags right away. His case is certain to get extra scrutiny. He's going to have so much fun trying to prove his bullshit lies, I hope he's ready for it.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
What are the chances DSP introduces himself in court as a CEO?
For the non-business entity that he has extreme business expenses for? Bank on it.

PROTIP: Credit card debt that was incurred paying taxes is nondischargeable in Chapter 7 bankruptcy except to the extent that the underlying taxes themselves would be dischargeable.

So that's another dick going up the pigroach's ass.
Wouldn't those that gave him the credit have to be there to show that though?

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone in the area tried talking to the trustee and showing them something like the most recent tweets and livestream highlights? If Phil wants to blame the trolls, then maybe one of the so called trolls should try to get him caught in his blatant lies
there's no doubt in my mind that dsp told the court that ppl will be harassing them, and to not believe anything

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone in the area tried talking to the trustee and showing them something like the most recent tweets and livestream highlights? If Phil wants to blame the trolls, then maybe one of the so called trolls should try to get him caught in his blatant lies
I'm sure they have and if they brag about it here they'll be rightfully mocked and hopefully banned.

One thing that bothers me about the "Rochelle couldn't go so it got rescheduled" is, that they still called for Phil during the proceedings.
If a lawyer isn't able to attend a hearing you would assume that she would call/notify the court beforehand so they wouldn't need to call out Phil in the first place.

So either she is an incompetent lawyer who couldn't be bothered to notify the court or she actually assumed that Phil would still go and when he didn't show, her stand in was forced to deal with it and reschedule.

I just find it odd that no one seemed to tell the court that Phil and/or Rochelle wouldn't be able to attend.
(as if they assumed that Phil would still make it in time)
You've hit the nail on the head. She couldn't attend either because of schedule, emergency, illness, but she wasn't paid to do anything other than facilitate the filing and stand next to him. He was still expected to show up and didn't, and in the end he didn't show up so the person who was going to stand next to philliam had to do an impromptu "we need a reschedule" when the man himself opted to go get fast food and lay around clicking sweaty pixelated men.

From experience I will say that while they don't automatically give credit for concerned citizen letters they will look a little closer when they might have skimmed otherwise. If they find anything they'll find the more credible letters and use those to help further discovery.

there's no doubt in my mind that dsp told the court that ppl will be harassing them, and to not believe anything
One thing about court I like is that it is like a conveyor belt. Either you're in line and being processed orderly or trying to give special excuses and being told to sit down and shut up. Also given his exceptional childlike view on authority (he often will direct quote what his parents have told him during his weekly calls to the viewers like some sped) I guarantee he won't be getting much of a word in edgewise. Part of that "I'm a real adult" schtick is that he isn't and doesn't believe he is so police, certain positions of authority of the like, and I'm sure the courts he just shuts up and does what he is supposed to do then relays it like he was a big dog to his audience of wheelchairs.

Woyzeck

kiwifarms.net
*Ring Ring, ring ring

“Erm yes hello, Mr/Mrs Trustee. There’s this guy, on twitch, and he masturbates in front of children”

*click

“Hello? ... Hello?”

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I nominate you for this sacred task of contacting the Trustee. Please record it and post results for us. We are trusting you with this. Don't screw up :story:

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
I nominate you for this sacred task of contacting the Trustee. Please record it and post results for us. We are trusting you with this. Don't screw up :story:
Yet, you're one who has allegedly contacted companies to dig for info on his Connecticondo some time ago... Why don't you throw on your exceptional deerstalker and do this yourself? It's right in your wheelhouse, anyway. Just stick to the facts and don't ask for outlines.

eggsandwich

kiwifarms.net
I just find it really funny that unlike his CT condo foreclosure court case, this bankruptcy filing is something that Phil HIMSELF decided to file. No one could forced him file & declare bankruptcy. In fact, there is absolutely no way for him to get it granted unless he start to follow these procedures.

While we don't know what happened on 3/5, one thing for sure is 20 extra days of interest he's paying will hurt a lot. 20 days of interest is not a big deal for most people with loans. But Phil has 14 credit cards debt and peer to peer loans. Those are some of the worst loan ever because of high interest rate. Now adding bankruptcy stay will only make it even worse. That's why even with just 20 days delay will hurt him.......a lot.

Reactions: spiritofamermaid

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yes, and they've been mocked for it because we're not an autistic illuminati here to organize the downfall of DSP or otherwise orchestrate people's actions and reactions.

detractorzer0

kiwifarms.net
I just find it really funny that unlike his CT condo foreclosure court case, this bankruptcy filing is something that Phil HIMSELF decided to file. No one could forced him file & declare bankruptcy. In fact, there is absolutely no way for him to get it granted unless he start to follow these procedures.
This is what makes this so bad. Bankruptcy is you reaching out and asking the government for help. The last thing you want to do is shit in Uncle Sam's hand when he reaches out to pick you up. He's wasting the court's time, everyone involves time is being wasted and he is wasting his money by putting this off. If he had made sure his filing was air tight then he could have showed up, maybe answer a couple of questions, dodge a detractor's smug gaze and went about his life. He's going to have to do it anyway, and this thing is going to take years to go away completely, why not get it out of the way as soon as possible?

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait for DSP to gloat on his stream about how the detractors are stupid, while another month of nonpayment gets recorded on his credit report for 12 different credit cards and a house.
I love how the guy that is LITERALLY bankrupt thinks he has any right to flex on us. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

While we don't know what happened on 3/5, one thing for sure is 20 extra days of interest he's paying will hurt a lot. 20 days of interest is not a big deal for most people with loans. But Phil has 14 credit cards debt and peer to peer loans. Those are some of the worst loan ever because of high interest rate. Now adding bankruptcy stay will only make it even worse. That's why even with just 20 days delay will hurt him.......a lot.
I don't think he's paying any interest once the process starts. If he is, then you're right: 3 weeks interest of $131K @ 25% is approximately $1,900.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
This is what makes this so bad. Bankruptcy is you reaching out and asking the government for help. The last thing you want to do is shit in Uncle Sam's hand when he reaches out to pick you up. He's wasting the court's time, everyone involves time is being wasted and he is wasting his money by putting this off. If he had made sure his filing was air tight then he could have showed up, maybe answer a couple of questions, dodge a detractor's smug gaze and went about his life. He's going to have to do it anyway, and this thing is going to take years to go away completely, why not get it out of the way as soon as possible?
it boils down to a free $131,000 with no strings attached

• Agree
Reactions: ditto
Tags
die null