[5 March 2020] Phil’s Bankruptcy Court Hearing - It’s mah day off, dood!

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I love how the guy that is LITERALLY bankrupt thinks he has any right to flex on us. Talk about cognitive dissonance.

I don't think he's paying any interest once the process starts. If he is, then you're right: 3 weeks interest of $131K @ 25% is approximately $1,900.
I do believe someone confirmed that while his creditors cant currently harass him for their money, interest still builds on that debt.

Only dsp can fuck himself out of another 2k and think hes owning the haters.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I do believe someone confirmed that while his creditors cant currently harass him for their money, interest still builds on that debt.

Only dsp can fuck himself out of another 2k and think hes owning the haters.
Ouch. So then, doing rough math because there's no need to bust out the compound interest formula:

$131K * 0.25 * (1/365) = $89.726

So every day that goes by is another $90 in interest. And this is just on his personal debt; this doesn't include either condo.

KiwiFarmsMod

“Faggotiest Kiwi” (yes its true KoP stop PMing me)
kiwifarms.net
This in a nutshell. We are stuck on Phil like shit to a blanket - no legal professional is going to give a miniscule fuck about scouring Phil's content.

At the absolute most they'll look at his numbers and determine if he's:

A) trying to fuck them
B) thick as shit
C) both

Even when we are balls deep into this process no trustee, creditor or judge is going to be watching 'Top 10 worst DSP moments 2017', scouring through thousands of pages of our autistic ramblings and submitting a photo of a fat Dutch Catfish's vagina into evidence. If his numbers don't add up they have more than enough to drag him through the mud.
Since this is the case maybe it would be prudent to have a really nice and succinct write up that covers all the key points that would matter most to the trustee or whomever, just in case they happen to do a tiny bit of research. I know we have that incredible write-up that covers all the discrepancies in his filing, but I wonder if that is even too thorough or may not entice a potential researcher for whatever reason. I know nothing about the law so I’m blindly making this suggestion and might look stupid doing so.

I’m sure vveens have tried contacting whoever they can to get them to see what we see. I’m absolutely not suggesting cow tipping or sending anything to anyone, more just asking if it’s possible someone might spend even 5-10min doing research and if there was something a better man than me could put together that might be helpful in case they do that research.

On that note I’m curious about what vveens might try to accomplish in this situation. Because of my ignorance of the law, if I was a I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME I’d have no clue what to send and to who. For those who know the bankruptcy process better, what do you think vveens have tried so far?

Again, I want to make very clear that I don’t plan on contacting anyone or am not suggesting anyone else do either. I’m just curious!

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yet, you're one who has allegedly contacted companies to dig for info on his Connecticondo some time ago... Why don't you throw on your exceptional deerstalker and do this yourself? It's right in your wheelhouse, anyway. Just stick to the facts and don't ask for outlines.
I called the realtor who was selling the house to confirm if a lean existed on the condo or not, it wasn't some "companies" and it wasn't some major scheme that you are implying. Regardless, I have no care or credibility to do such a thing but since you stepped up to the plate, im sure you could or Contact the Mole to do so since you wanna push the envelope onto others.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since this is the case maybe it would be prudent to have a really nice and succinct write up that covers all the key points that would matter most to the trustee or whomever, just in case they happen to do a tiny bit of research. I know we have that incredible write-up that covers all the discrepancies in his filing, but I wonder if that is even too thorough or may not entice a potential researcher for whatever reason. I know nothing about the law so I’m blindly making this suggestion and might look stupid doing so.
The thread has big headers with the main points and then each point has the documentation of the evidence. If the trustee somehow ended up here, I would hope they would look there. On the minute chance Nancy actually reads this, hi, and check out the Savings and Loan thread's first post to see a mostly accurate summary of how much money he's made over the past couple of years.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
There's a difference between gay ops for getting entertaining or interesting information and gay ops for manipulating lolcows to act or react a certain way.

I don't think the first type of activity is generally a problem and I do think people should be encouraged to do it unless they regularly fail at it.

There's a thing on almost every page on the site saying not to do/organize the second type of activity here.

Last edited:

Banned in 49 States

kiwifarms.net
I really hope he skipped it on purpose while still doing his other errands (read: 15 min walk at fred meyers then getting some taco bell or sonic) and it not being cancelled by his gouttorney.

What is trying to fix his 500k debt when he can own trolls dood. This dude would miss out on his kid birth if he could laugh at the trolls for thinking he be at the hospital that day.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a difference between gay ops for getting entertaining or interesting information and gay ops for manipulating lolcows to act or react a certain way.

I don't think the first type of activity is generally a problem and I do think people should be encouraged to do it unless they regularly fail at it.

There's a thing on almost every page on the site saying not to do/organize the second type of activity here.
Studying the cow: good idea
Poking the cow: bad idea

I fail to see how this is difficult for anyone. It's behavioral psych for dummies. Do not influence the subject's response in any way. Just watch and learn.

I get that there are grey areas maybe but I think for what most people are willing to do the lines are clear. If you go digging around in DSP's bins for dirt after he's wheeled them out it's pretty obvious who the bigger tard is between the two of you.

ETA:

Yet, you're one who has allegedly contacted companies to dig for info on his Connecticondo some time ago... Why don't you throw on your exceptional deerstalker and do this yourself? It's right in your wheelhouse, anyway. Just stick to the facts and don't ask for outlines.
I guess I was the only one who read the huge glaring sign reading "SARCASM" in KoP's post. Jesus Christ, Dunn, be careful, I might actually begin to respect you.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
My one major problem with this theory is this:

Kat has to know we exist by this point, right?

This bankruptcy is mentioned constantly by trolls on DSP's stream, on his social media, on his everything.

The only possible way for Kat to have no idea anything is going on is if she's gone completely off the grid the last three months.

The CT condo was originally foreclosed on December 15th.

The bankruptcy filing was January 16th.

Unless Kat has gone completely off the internet for the last several months, there's zero chance she couldn't have accidentally stumbled across something by now, isn't there?
She would also have to be oblivious enough to not notice that she was dropping Phil off at a bankruptcy lawyer's office, or that a bankruptcy lawyer left her contact information after a home consultation and failed to ask "why do you need my gross income for those forms? Your accountant does our taxes"

Also add in that she has never told a friend that she is married to a "famous streamer" and none of these friends have Googled "Phil Burrell" and reported back any particularly delicious detracting back to her with "the masturbator? That one?", and the friends who did lost all interest in what other stupid shit this new husband has done

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
One thing that bothers me about the "Rochelle couldn't go so it got rescheduled" is, that they still called for Phil during the proceedings.
If a lawyer isn't able to attend a hearing you would assume that she would call/notify the court beforehand so they wouldn't need to call out Phil in the first place.
No (non-exceptional) lawyer would tell their client just not to show up. That would be pants on head. The case can be actually just immediately dismissed for that. Whether they let you reschedule at all is up to them and in theory it's supposed to be for a legitimate cause.

Also they'd have told the trustee. The trustee wouldn't be standing there going "Bueller? Bueller?"

I really hope he skipped it on purpose while still doing his other errands (read: 15 min walk at fred meyers then getting some taco bell or sonic) and it not being cancelled by his gouttorney.
DSP is actually stupid enough to have done this.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No (non-exceptional) lawyer would tell their client just not to show up. That would be pants on head. The case can be actually just immediately dismissed for that. Whether they let you reschedule at all is up to them and in theory it's supposed to be for a legitimate cause.

Also they'd have told the trustee. The trustee wouldn't be standing there going "Bueller? Bueller?"

DSP is actually stupid enough to have done this.
Based on what you're saying, it sounds like the stand-in lawyer just took a shot with the extension request and got a bit lucky. Or Rochelle has done enough cases with the trustee that the trustee gives Rochelle a bit of a break. Either way, Phil seems to have caught a minor break. Not much of one, given that the interest continues to grow, but at least it wasn't outright dismissed.

In writing that, is the trustee dismisses the case completely, they wouldn't get any money from it, right? Or at least not more than some minimum fixed amount they get no matter what? If so, I wonder if the trustee granted the extension because Phil clearly has assets she can get at to sell and make some easy money. That would be the ultimate hilarity.

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thread has big headers with the main points and then each point has the documentation of the evidence. If the trustee somehow ended up here, I would hope they would look there. On the minute chance Nancy actually reads this, hi, and check out the Savings and Loan thread's first post to see a mostly accurate summary of how much money he's made over the past couple of years.
"Mostly accurate"

Bro.

He probably just prints your monthly roundups & that's all he even hands over to his may-or-may-not-be-fictitious certified attorney public tax guy accountant.

You have a better handle on his free ride than he ever will.

Wait, no. What am I thinking? He doesn't print them. He just emails the links.

Schrödinger's Kat

kiwifarms.net
In writing that, is the trustee dismisses the case completely, they wouldn't get any money from it, right? Or at least not more than some minimum fixed amount they get no matter what? If so, I wonder if the trustee granted the extension because Phil clearly has assets she can get at to sell and make some easy money. That would be the ultimate hilarity.
They still get part of the filing fee ($60 or whatever). So if they think there is no money to be made from selling assets, I'd say there is a higher chance of outright dismissal.

With Phil's amendment he is now an asset case because of his PayPal account balance, even before the correct valuation for WAKahndo is calculated. If she hasn't figured out that he's likely going to convert to a Chapter 13 once he realizes his home is a goner, she'll probably try to hold on to the case hoping to get some commission out of it.

One thing I noticed that hasn't been mentioned yet (I think), is he can buy out his WAKahndo in the event it goes up for sale in Chapter 7. If he had the money he could pay the trustee the difference between his exemptions and the equity. That would truly be the "save the house" fundraiser of the decade. OTOH, the trustee would probably wonder how he raised thousands of dollars out of nowhere when he can't pay his bills and may force him into Chapter 13 anyway.

Yo soy Philippe Escobar

plata o plata, qué serán caballeros?
kiwifarms.net
March 26, Renton Court House-
Another mature adult with a business degree: So what are you here for? Couldn’t keep the shop open?
Mr. Burnell: uhh no you idiot, it’s tevins fault and there was nothing I could do!? These fucking trolls made me pull out 13 credit cards, can you believe it? *SNORT* by the way you got a dollar I can hold? I got a hearing in a couple minutes and I don’t want to go to jail.

Ok but on a serious note, what was phil thinking? Why didn’t he change things around when he was 100k in debt? Or 200k? Or 300k, 400k, 490k!?? Why did he let it get this bad?

Also, not sure if answered but did he tell his Kat that he was this deep in a hole? Who else feels that it was a forced wedding?

Tags
die null