[5 March 2020] Phil’s Bankruptcy Court Hearing - It’s mah day off, dood!

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
breaking news: Seattle courthouses to stop appearances cause of Corona Virus. LMAO the pig roach luck.

That isn't the bankruptcy court.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
breaking news: Seattle courthouses to stop appearances cause of Corona Virus. LMAO the pig roach luck.

That isn't the bankruptcy court.
Don't jinx it. It will be the day before his rescheduled appearance when it closes due to the Wu Flu now that you've said that.
Everything at the 341 meeting could be done over the phone. This won't save him.

ditto

I need love as much as I need salt
kiwifarms.net

The year is 2023

The coronavirus has wiped out humankind

A lone server in the basement of the Bankruptcy Court continues to grant DSP extensions to his court date.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
AnOminous said:
So he gets counsel at the 341 and the confirmation hearing, which would be all he'd need in a generic bankruptcy where nobody challenges anything.
He gets a representative from her firm, ie: the intern.

She's not required to show up herself for bitch work. At least for that rate.

Rochelle has better things to do then spend an hour in court so 3 of her bankruptcy mill cases can say hello to the trustee.

It's more likely she told Phil she wouldn't be present but would have the intern there and Phil no showed because [any number of boomer moron reasons].

Last edited by a moderator:

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Hey so people I think are getting it wrong. It is stated in Rochelle s terms and costs that her fee is only for filing and not actual representation. Her fee was to basically help do paper work as you need to for bankruptcy.

There are multiple issues facing Phil now and I believe that is the biggest fuck up he’s done as of late.

1. Showing is a sign of good faith as he needed to show, the lawyer did not her role is to act as mediation. The trustee is going to be harsher now because him not showing makes it not show as urgency. Any mercy he may of gotten may now be risked.
  2. He has drawn extra attention on himself because this gives the creditors more ammo to formulate their case and discuss sharing assets. They will most likely do digging too probably some osint, /done this irl as it’s my line of work.
  3. I personally believe he has not paid Rochelle fully yet meaning it cannot go on yet. So expect stealth begathon.
This case is going to get dismissed and the creditors are going to go mental on his assets

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hey so people I think are getting it wrong. It is stated in Rochelle s terms and costs that her fee is only for filing and not actual representation. Her fee was to basically help do paper work as you need to for bankruptcy.
Except that AnOminous has repeatedly posted an exact screenshot of her representation agreement that says she, or at the very least one of her staff, will in fact do some representation.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Except that AnOminous has repeatedly posted an exact screenshot of her representation agreement that says she, or at the very least one of her staff, will in fact do some representation.
i'm sure the clause that's confusing ppl is just for representing him incase there's anything seperate from the filing/application/process, i.e dealing with fraud/creditor's lawyers/etc would be a seperate agreement

phil is paying for a handjob with a condom on in a whorehouse, and what he signed just says "do not expect the girlfriend experience"

that's how I see it anyway

Gotta Groom Em All

That Pancham was 18 I swear
kiwifarms.net
Not sure why taking the "Kept Kat in the dark about being tied immediately to half a million dollar bankruptcy" is such a ":lunacy::optimistic:" rating from some people.
Ever since the bankruptcy saga began, the line between optimism and realism has been blurred beyond comprehension. I don't even know what's real anymore.

Also holy hell 28 pages on this I can't keep up

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
i'm sure the clause that's confusing ppl is just for representing him incase there's anything seperate from the filing/application/process, i.e dealing with fraud/creditor's lawyers/etc would be a seperate agreement
She's appearing for exactly the 341 meeting and confirmation hearing, i.e. the events that would occur in any uncontested bankruptcy where absolutely nothing goes wrong. Anything else is on Phil. If he needs representation for those, he pays. Or goes commando. But I'm sure that will be no problem for him and he knows some kind of Konami code for bankruptcy adversary hearings.

I personally believe he has not paid Rochelle fully yet meaning it cannot go on yet. So expect stealth begathon.
Rochelle is a bankruptcy lawyer. She isn't stupid enough to do that. Any bankruptcy lawyer dumb enough to do anything without every dime up front is going to be bankrupt themselves. If there's a Chapter 13 plan, bankruptcy lawyers will sometimes work on those for an agreement that gives them a cut off the top of the ongoing payments.

Chapter 7 though? They'd have to be idiots.

Gotta Groom Em All

That Pancham was 18 I swear
kiwifarms.net

That's actually horrible news for Phil. Just because a Chinese bio-weapon got accidentally unleashed on the heretic American capitalists doesn't mean his credit cards stop accruing interest.

Worst case for Phil is the Wu Flu stops everything in Seattle for 6-12 months. Although I'm sure he'd much rather just delay the inevitable, his best move would be to get whatever happens out of the way as soon as possible so he could begin strategizing his way out of it.

... But if that's how he behaved none of us would be here.

That's actually horrible news for Phil. Just because a Chinese bio-weapon got accidentally unleashed on the heretic American capitalists doesn't mean his credit cards stop accruing interest.

Worst case for Phil is the Wu Flu stops everything in Seattle for 6-12 months. Although I'm sure he'd much rather just delay the inevitable, his best move would be to get whatever happens out of the way as soon as possible so he could begin strategizing his way out of it.

... But if that's how he behaved none of us would be here.
He's gonna be fucked either way. Should Corona-chan fuck that place up, Phil will have 6 more months of "peace".

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yet, you're one who has allegedly contacted companies to dig for info on his Connecticondo some time ago... Why don't you throw on your exceptional deerstalker and do this yourself? It's right in your wheelhouse, anyway. Just stick to the facts and don't ask for outlines.
He's gonna be fucked either way. Should Corona-chan fuck that place up, Phil will have 6 more months of "peace".
Yeah, the business of government and justice doesn't stop because people get the sniffles. At best he gets a stay on proceedings, which he'll use to waive his dick at the entire internet while banning people reminding the chat that it doesn't exactly make him exonerated.

If nothing else it'll give him more time to flout the fact that he's not supposed to be spending money frivolously, thereby deepening the hole he's already dug for himself.

Tags
die null