Votes: 167 67.6%
  • Make out with Becky 3 times a week

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Eat Al’s cooking for an entire year

Votes: 38 15.4%

• Total voters

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Aside, since I do recall a big post from Null (peace be upon him) state that the powerlevel isn't about stating a life experience that's relevant to the topic, it's about revealing embarrassing, dumb or otherwise TMI off topic stuff. I dunno, if a former deathfat or whatever has something to add relevant to the topic, eh it's somethin. Cause Amber herself is like a content desert, sealed in a bubble, stuck in a time loop.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Aside, since I do recall a big post from Null (peace be upon him) state that the powerlevel isn't about stating a life experience that's relevant to the topic, it's about revealing embarrassing, dumb or otherwise TMI off topic stuff. I dunno, if a former deathfat or whatever has something to add relevant to the topic, eh it's somethin. Cause Amber herself is like a content desert, sealed in a bubble, stuck in a time loop.
It's not that it's irrelevant to the topic, it's that nobody likes that faggot who shows up and posts "I'm fat but not THAT fat" or "I was fat but unlike Amberlynn I...." or "I was a stripper but at least I never ate on youtube for food"

Those are all first posts by newfags in the past few days.

Shut the fuck up, it's bad form to compare yourself to a cow.

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised she didn't say the weights were cute, pink and dainty. Or did she and I missed it? You know she picked the pink ones to appear more dainty/Barbie like. she should of got atleast 5lbs. but maybe Dr.Now starts his patients on 3lbs.

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I almost positive that make up she got rid of was the stuff Becky's family got her for Christmas...I might look for the vid later.
She's throwing out most of the makeup that Becky's mom got her for Christmas, and it looks like she didn't even try any of it out. Sure it's garbage makeup, but this is a great example of what an ungrateful bitch she is.

BOLDYSPICY!

boldy in the streets, spicy in the sheets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3 ellbee weights are what you start with. . .after breaking your shoulder. & if you can hold them both in one hand, you should at least move up to 5 lbs.
But then again, Amber's arms are probably so fucking weak (how often does she lift those hamhocks, really?) that 3 lb. weights probably provide enough resistance. That is, if she actually exercises with them for more than three seconds. Which she won't.

pecansandies

I went to college for pre-law
kiwifarms.net
when your armfat weights from 80-100lbs a piece do you even need 2oz hand weights?

our gorl is always buying shit and it's never useful

She's throwing out most of the makeup that Becky's mom got her for Christmas, and it looks like she didn't even try any of it out. Sure it's garbage makeup, but this is a great example of what an ungrateful bitch she is.
my first reaction was "yeah but you shouldn't have to hang onto crap you don't need/use just because it was a gift" but then I remembered our gorl bought 10 handsoaps on a whim and has over 200 journals. And who knows how many water bottles she has, but she drinks from plastic jugs.

She gonna explode

kiwifarms.net
I found the whole video to be false and sickly sweet, like, where did this gorl come from. I honestly believe it was recorded after the subgate started and is a blatent attempt at fooling people into thinking she has changed. The part about doctor's and nutritionists was particularly cringy. Im not buying it for one hot minute!

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
She's throwing out most of the makeup that Becky's mom got her for Christmas, and it looks like she didn't even try any of it out. Sure it's garbage makeup, but this is a great example of what an ungrateful bitch she is.View attachment 716353
Ooh the shade this bitch is throwing at Necky’s mom. Further indicates trouble in the Williams trailer clan?? ?

Zenzu

kiwifarms.net
Good catch. I had to go back and watch to see if she was throwing all the makeup on the table away or just the stuff piled in front of her. Shes throwing it all away so basically the whole gift set. Her words "This is just things that i know i wont use that are old or that people have gotten me in the past that i just know i wont use" Either she is being deliberately cunty towards Beckys mom or shes 100% sure Beckys family that loves her sooo much never watch her videos because who would want someone to see them throwing away a gift that person got them.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
I know someone has mentioned this before, probably several people, but what is this sitting down and "exercising" bit? She doesn't need to be lifting grandma weights she needs to be walking around if not for the minutia amount of exercise but to get her stamina up.

The tone shift in her voice is so obvious it makes me want to laugh. She has reverted back to her simpering, "dainty" voice she used in her first videos. And shut the fuck up Hamber, yes there are various ways to lose weight but they all are built on the same foundation (negating surgery of course) of exercise and diet. The epiphany that she has that it was probably a bad idea to shove half of Burger King's menu in her fat moon-face gob floored me. NO. SHIT. HONEY.

But I will say, that I went on a diet and cut out all sugar and flour, and yes it sucked dick because I had to give up my precious whiskey. I didn't exercise, weighed my food and only ate fresh produce and I lost 30-40 pounds in six weeks sitting on my worthless ass playing Skyrim. I won't say how much I weighed but I will say my knees were thanking me after dropping that much poundage. I also don't want to insinuate that I am better then Hamber in any way I am just making the point that in some cases you are what you eat and I damn sure was, and so is she.

I was astounded that I had lost so much without really doing anything except changing my diet. Her vice lies in food and she is no better than her junkie parents. I would bet my life that if she at 1200 calories a day, ate no sugar or flour that she would drop weight like a Jew in Auschwitz.

As a side note, her total lack of self-control terrifies me. If she had become addicted to any other substance besides food I think she would be six feet under. She seems to think that just because she doesn't have a fifth of gin in one hand, a dirty needle hanging out of her arm, and isn't living behind a dumpster (though a dumpster might smell better than her current bedroom) she isn't an addict; fuck that BED shit its a crutch for her gluttonous behavior. Slight power level but I have a degree in addiction recovery and she exhibits every sign of a junkie, the fact the NO ONE who claims to be her friend/ lover gives a fuck about her legitimately makes me sad.

Glad to see Wasabi is still amongst the living.

Edit because I don't know what the fuck I am doing.

Last edited:

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
She's throwing out most of the makeup that Becky's mom got her for Christmas, and it looks like she didn't even try any of it out. Sure it's garbage makeup, but this is a great example of what an ungrateful bitch she is.View attachment 716353
when your armfat weights from 80-100lbs a piece do you even need 2oz hand weights?

our gorl is always buying shit and it's never useful

my first reaction was "yeah but you shouldn't have to hang onto crap you don't need/use just because it was a gift" but then I remembered our gorl bought 10 handsoaps on a whim and has over 200 journals. And who knows how many water bottles she has, but she drinks from plastic jugs.
Eh, soap is soap and journals don't expire. That makeup is garbage and if she's never going to wear it there's no reason for her to keep it.
Glad to see Wasabi is still amongst the living.
Seeing him was a nice surprise.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
That’s fair, but why show yourself getting rid of a gift on camera? Her relationship with Becky’s family is shaky at best already and you know that footage is going to make its way to them.
That's a good point. A charitable interpretation: It is possible that she just has so much makeup that she wasn't considering where it all came from when she chose what to keep and what to toss.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino