• Make out with Becky 3 times a week

Votes: 40 16.3%
  • Eat Al’s cooking for an entire year

Votes: 38 15.5%

• Total voters

Thranduil

Nameless Ghoul
kiwifarms.net
That's a good point. A charitable interpretation: It is possible that she just has so much makeup that she wasn't considering where it all came from when she chose what to keep and what to toss.
That could be it.
Also, I’m sure the eyeshadow palettes she got from Becky’s family were crap, but there’s no way she can tell a difference between them and the Jaclyn Hill palettes she just got. I’m sure they look equally as bad once she’s applied them too.

Copper Saguaro

kiwifarms.net
That could be it.
Also, I’m sure the eyeshadow palettes she got from Becky’s family were crap, but there’s no way she can tell a difference between them and the Jaclyn Hill palettes she just got. I’m sure they look equally as bad once she’s applied them too.
Someone like Amber really doesn't need expensive makeup. She just slathers on eyeshadow and eyeliner with no skill. Most of the time it looks like she wears her makeup multiple days in a row.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Becky's family hates her, we got confirmation of that a while back. Why shouldn't Amber throw out the cheap shit they gave her? Of course, this doesn't change the fact that Becky's fam has good reason to hate Amber, but throwing out the stuff makes sense. Besides, seeing a hoarder get rid of anything is good. I'll pat her on her backrolls for this one.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
I know someone has mentioned this before, probably several people, but what is this sitting down and "exercising" bit? She doesn't need to be lifting grandma weights she needs to be walking around if not for the minutia amount of exercise but to get her stamina up.

The tone shift in her voice is so obvious it makes me want to laugh. She has reverted back to her simpering, "dainty" voice she used in her first videos. And shut the fuck up Hamber, yes there are various ways to lose weight but they all are built on the same foundation (negating surgery of course) of exercise and diet. The epiphany that she has that it was probably a bad idea to shove half of Burger King's menu in her fat moon-face gob floored me. NO. SHIT. HONEY.

But I will say, that I went on a diet and cut out all sugar and flour, and yes it sucked dick because I had to give up my precious whiskey. I didn't exercise, weighed my food and only ate fresh produce and I lost 30-40 pounds in six weeks sitting on my worthless ass playing Skyrim. I won't say how much I weighed but I will say my knees were thanking me after dropping that poundage. I also don't want to insinuate that I am better then Hamber in any I am just making the point that in some cases you are what you eat and I damn sure was, and so is she.

I was astounded that I had lost so much without really doing anything except changing my diet. Her vice lies in food and she is no better than her junkie parents. I would bet my life that if she at 1200 calories a day, ate no sugar or flour that she would drop weight like a Jew in Auschwitz.

As a side note, her total lack of self-control terrifies me. If she had become addicted to any other substance besides food I think she would be six feet under. She seems to think that just because she doesn't have a fifth of gin in one hand, a dirty needle hanging out of her arm, and isn't living behind a dumpster (though a dumpster might smell better than her current bedroom) she isn't an addict; fuck that BED shit its a crutch for her gluttonous behavior. Slight power level but I have a degree in addiction recovery and she exhibits every sign of a junkie, the fact the NO ONE who claims to be her friend/ lover gives a fuck about her legitimately makes me sad.

Glad to see Wasabi is still amongst the living.
Walking for her at this weight could cause more damage than the little benefit she'd get from the 10-20 steps she's capable of. If she's starting a serious exercise plan (spoiler: she's not), there's plenty she can do seated, like just lifting her laygs up 40, 50 times.

She's just circling rock bottom like a ham zeppelin, and can cruise here for a while. She can come up will all kinds of fun and games to avoid NOT FUCKING EATING. Alcoholics play the same games, before giving in and checking into a rehab.

It's amusing that MSHPL is "eye opening" to her. She'll fail to learn the basic lesson that gets shown there almost every week - follow the doc's instructions, the weight magically falls off. 150 pounds in a month. 1200 calorie a day low carb diet, some form of light exercise, and they transform their bodies enough to get surgery. It's magic, right? (And never make that connection - hey, if I keep doing this...I don't need the surgery...)

But you can't make that sweet feeder fetish muckbang bucks doing that, boo boo.

I wonder if the appointment that's upsetting her is for taxes.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She gets really anxious about starvation (lol I know, but anxiety isn't rational). She should try starving for a day and see that she will survive just fine without food for a whole day. That would be the kind of exposure therapy that might help her go without eating for longer during the day.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
Good catch. I had to go back and watch to see if she was throwing all the makeup on the table away or just the stuff piled in front of her. Shes throwing it all away so basically the whole gift set. Her words "This is just things that i know i wont use that are old or that people have gotten me in the past that i just know i wont use" Either she is being deliberately cunty towards Beckys mom or shes 100% sure Beckys family that loves her sooo much never watch her videos because who would want someone to see them throwing away a gift that person got them.
Someone without a personality disorder would regift something like that to a broke bitch who could use it. Or give it away to someone on her channel. You know, not just toss it into a landfill, like most of her life.

WhatHappenedToOurSociety

Shut up, Dustin!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 716509
"Like whuuut? Why can't all the diet experts just tell me what I want to hear?"

It's also nice to see your face wounds beauty marks are still looking as lovely as ever, Boo Boo.
She's turned into the 'fat lady' from the Ren & Stimpy episode 'Fire Dogs'!

Last edited:

trainwreck1166

kiwifarms.net
I am gonna throw this out there as a tinfoil theory but does it seem to anyone else that she maybe filmed this video yesterday in a panic after the exodus and thats why she purposely put "march 31" as a date stamp. I have not seen that in too many of her videos. Like she is trying EXTRA hard to prove that she filmed this BEFORE subscriber-gate 2019. She wants everyone to think she had a change of heart on her own, and it had nothing to do with the loss of subscribers. I am convinced about this.
Long time lurker and first post. But yes... She says it is 2am in one shot and I full heartedly believe that.. however elf eyeliner is not going to be that pigmented at 2am especially if she was out and about and if she went to Walmart. Her makeup is fresh. Her foundation even covers those spots on her face and all.

Makeup don't lie Hun

Orange//Net

kiwifarms.net
Oh you haydurs, our gorl is tryin' so hard after she got mass unsubbed. She has to keep the orange chicken money flowin' so god forbid she doesn't lose half a pound.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dainty_QuEen

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If a deathfat goes to see Dr Now and they are still mobile, he tells them to walk as far as they can, 20 times a day. The only way they stay mobile is to keep moving. (Of course, he has them on a strict diet too). If they aren’t mobile, they use those granny weights in bed and do leg exercises for the day they’ve lost enough to try to stand up.

None of this has to do with Hamber, as I’m sure she is once again, doing this for show with no real method to what she’s doing. Nobody has given her a worksheet, showed her form, and she’s not pairing it with a diet so it’s ridiculous.

Her eyeliner wings get weirder and weirder as time goes by. I can’t figure out if it’s because she’s so fat or she’s so brain damaged she forgot how to do it. She looks like somebody white from a 1930s movie pretending to be Chinese or something. It’s horrible.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Any one else catch the routine is -15- fucking arm curls and 37 punches using 3 pound weights? Either she completely made the numbers up, or she tried and that is all she can do in a fucking day..? That is horrifying on so many levels. Most people don't even use the 3 pounders for walking or some thing. I've legitimately never heard of people actually using them for that, every time I seen this shit or read about it, they always say 5 pounders.

She can't walk any more to speak of. I'm honestly surprised she isn't worried her leg muscles are useless. Like legitimately, how long until her leg muscles atrophy and she literally can not move?

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
That is legit fucking horrifying
Now that I really look at that close-up, it truly is, and I can't decide what's the worst:
  • The unhealing, picked zits coated in foundation
  • The chin that has become a giant, uneven ballsack
  • Her attempt to create eyebrows that look like two hastily smeared skidmarks
  • Her horribly applied lipstick that makes her mouth look like a gross, pink, misshapen butthole
  • Greasy tendrils of her hair commingling with the one giant hoop earring we can see, the other either buried somewhere in Pillow Mountain or obscured by her own face-fat
  • The nose ring that is legitimately being swallowed by her left nostril. Also, the fact that she might be wearing a choker between her 3rd chin and neck region, but there's no way of knowing.
  • That dingy bra which must have fused to her body at this point, I can only guess that suuuper cyuuute black one from Torrid resides with Rafe now, along with those unforgiving buttoned pants she ordered but probably couldn't pull up past her knees.
Gorl is a horrifying mess, it amazes me that she still manages to eyefuck herself in the viewfinder so frequently. She most certainly does not see what we see.

ThatGayElfFromDragonAge

Meh
kiwifarms.net
I know someone has mentioned this before, probably several people, but what is this sitting down and "exercising" bit? She doesn't need to be lifting grandma weights she needs to be walking around if not for the minutia amount of exercise but to get her stamina up.

The tone shift in her voice is so obvious it makes me want to laugh. She has reverted back to her simpering, "dainty" voice she used in her first videos. And shut the fuck up Hamber, yes there are various ways to lose weight but they all are built on the same foundation (negating surgery of course) of exercise and diet. The epiphany that she has that it was probably a bad idea to shove half of Burger King's menu in her fat moon-face gob floored me. NO. SHIT. HONEY.

But I will say, that I went on a diet and cut out all sugar and flour, and yes it sucked dick because I had to give up my precious whiskey. I didn't exercise, weighed my food and only ate fresh produce and I lost 30-40 pounds in six weeks sitting on my worthless ass playing Skyrim. I won't say how much I weighed but I will say my knees were thanking me after dropping that poundage. I also don't want to insinuate that I am better then Hamber in any I am just making the point that in some cases you are what you eat and I damn sure was, and so is she.

I was astounded that I had lost so much without really doing anything except changing my diet. Her vice lies in food and she is no better than her junkie parents. I would bet my life that if she at 1200 calories a day, ate no sugar or flour that she would drop weight like a Jew in Auschwitz.

As a side note, her total lack of self-control terrifies me. If she had become addicted to any other substance besides food I think she would be six feet under. She seems to think that just because she doesn't have a fifth of gin in one hand, a dirty needle hanging out of her arm, and isn't living behind a dumpster (though a dumpster might smell better than her current bedroom) she isn't an addict; fuck that BED shit its a crutch for her gluttonous behavior. Slight power level but I have a degree in addiction recovery and she exhibits every sign of a junkie, the fact the NO ONE who claims to be her friend/ lover gives a fuck about her legitimately makes me sad.

Glad to see Wasabi is still amongst the living.
Thats the crazy thing. Sugar is a killer. Did you ever notice that suger doesn't have a % daily value on the nutritional info of food? Thats the result of various lobbying efforts because one serving of sugar in almost anything is alone more than the reccomended daily intake.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino