Votes: 40 16.3%
  • Eat Al’s cooking for an entire year

Votes: 38 15.5%

• Total voters

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not that it's irrelevant to the topic, it's that nobody likes that faggot who shows up and posts "I'm fat but not THAT fat" or "I was fat but unlike Amberlynn I...." or "I was a stripper but at least I never ate on youtube for food"

Those are all first posts by newfags in the past few days.

Shut the fuck up, it's bad form to compare yourself to a cow.
You know what @SAVE TWINKIE! , you're wrong here. The poster never compared themselves to ALR. Just that they are diagnosed diabeeeeetus and even then are able to manage basic things like weight. For the love of god put your hate boner away for five seconds .

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her eyeliner wings get weirder and weirder as time goes by. I can’t figure out if it’s because she’s so fat or she’s so brain damaged she forgot how to do it. She looks like somebody white from a 1930s movie pretending to be Chinese or something. It’s horrible.
it is because her face fat is causing a concave area where she is drawing on the wings. Its basically a big crease. Imagine trying to draw a picture in the crease of a book that is closed a little bit... that is really difficult. She should stop with the wings.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thats the crazy thing. Sugar is a killer. Did you ever notice that suger doesn't have a % daily value on the nutritional info of food? Thats the result of various lobbying efforts because one serving of sugar in almost anything is alone more than the reccomended daily intake.
You don’t need sugar, but it’s great for quick energy.

If you use a lot of energy, carbs /sugar aren’t the devil. If you’re a hyper person who moves a lot and are on their feet during the day, you burn those carbs off the same day you eat them - and that’s what sugar /carbs are for - immediate fuel to keep you going.

The problem is people like Amber who expend no energy and barely move during the day eating sugar/carbs. It’s the worst thing in the world for lazy or sedentary people.

It’s interesting to see how different the pallets of people who don’t have access to cheap sugar are from those that do. In Africa drinking black coffee with black pepper is a thing. In South America chocolate with red pepper is a popular. Sugar really fucks up your taste buds. Until the 1600s the sweetest stuff most people had access to was honey. Sugar skews our taste buds and has decreased the taste range of most peoples diets. It’s destroyed enjoyment of a range of bitter flavors in most of the western world.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
You don’t need sugar, but it’s great for quick energy.

If you use a lot of energy, carbs /sugar aren’t the devil. If you’re a hyper person who moves a lot and are on their feet during the day, you burn those carbs off the same day you eat them - and that’s what sugar /carbs are for - immediate fuel to keep you going.

The problem is people like Amber who expend no energy and barely move during the day eating sugar/carbs. It’s the worst thing in the world for lazy or sedentary people.

It’s interesting to see how different the pallets of people who don’t have access to cheap sugar are from those that do. In Africa drinking black coffee with black pepper is a thing. In South America chocolate with red pepper is a popular. Sugar really fucks up your taste buds. Until the 1600s the sweetest stuff most people had access to was honey. Sugar skews our taste buds and has decreased the taste range of most peoples diets. It’s destroyed enjoyment of a range of bitter flavors in most of the western world.
It's modern refined sugar that fucks up your taste buds. Hell alot of modern sugar in America is actually beet sugar that is so processed it's pure white etc. But it's not even that which causes problems.

It's the high fructose corn syrup we see in fucking every thing. If you consciously make a decision to stop eating that shit you'd be surprised how much you change up your flavour profile preference. But it also requires a pretty big effort to not eat things full of bullshit sweeteners. The thing is, some people positively can not understand it. Things they get with out a fuckton of added sugar taste entirely different then the heavily processed stuff and they'll think the food is wrong or off etc.

Wyzzerd

Polka will never die!
kiwifarms.net
I bet she got the itty bitty weights because she’s one of those dumbfuck ladies who clutches her pearls and worries about getting “bulky body-builder muscles.”
The funny part is her arms are bigger than any body builders arms. The Guinness world record is 31 inches and I'd bet there's a good chance hers is either bigger or damn close.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I forgot that big AL wears cheap walmart flats. Her legs must be beyond repair. 600 pounds hitting the ground when she waddles, with no foot support. (:_(
Talking about her flats (and therefore about her feet with collapsed arches), I wonder which kind of shoes would help her the most, considering her current condition.

There is nothing left to be saved in her whole body, but there must be a kind of shoes that would help her back and laygs, at least a little bit.

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
Hmmm... extra chairs for what purpose? We've already seen her 'stove chair' in the kitchen. I guess she needs a 'halfway to the bathroom' chair, and a 'halfway across the lounge' chair as well now. Gotta plan for those rest-stops these days, walkeeeen is hard you guise.
And she was talking about getting a couple of them...I assume one for each cheek?

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
Talking about her flats (and therefore about her feet with collapsed arches), I wonder which kind of shoes would help her the most, considering her current condition.

There is nothing left to be saved in her whole body, but there must be a kind of shoes that would help her back and laygs, at least a little bit.
Throwing any shoes at her when she starts to feed would be the most help to her.

Norisent

kiwifarms.net
I know the makeup that she was throwing away was cheap crap, but she never even used it. Our gorl talks about how humble and giving she is, but she never donates any of the shit she doesn't use! Unless she has an orbiter to pawn her stuff off to, she just throws it away. Going out to a homeless or woman's shelter would be too much work because that requires actually leaving her house.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
She's throwing out most of the makeup that Becky's mom got her for Christmas, and it looks like she didn't even try any of it out. Sure it's garbage makeup, but this is a great example of what an ungrateful bitch she is.View attachment 716353
Showing yourself throwing an unused gift three months after receiving it is definite bad form, even if it is shit. Also, most of those palettes are clearly unused (you can see no swatches etc), so why not just donate? Even if they're crap someone will appreciate them. She's so eager to prove to her viewers 'look I clear out my hoard' she doesn't care.

Edit: Ack, should have read to the end of the thread, @Norisent said it first.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
kiwifarms.net
She can't walk at this point, though. I remember seeing on MSHPL (or some youtube doco, I forget) that deathfats are often told to just flail their arms around for exercise. That combined with diet would make a huge difference. But of course, as soon as they've lost enough weight to walk, they must walk.
Late AF, but I remember reading about Rosalie Bradford, one of the world's largest women ever, and how she first exercised by clapping along to Richard Simmons videos. The idea of being so large and immobile that clapping is enough exertion to lose weight is horrifying to me. At least she kept up an exercise regimen long enough to lose a fuckton of weight.

I know the makeup that she was throwing away was cheap crap, but she never even used it. Our gorl talks about how humble and giving she is, but she never donates any of the shit she doesn't use! Unless she has an orbiter to pawn her stuff off to, she just throws it away. Going out to a homeless or woman's shelter would be too much work because that requires actually leaving her house.
Amber is so wasteful. It's one of the most annoying things about her. I wouldn't say that anything that she hoards is desirable to others, but there's so much she could donate that someone might appreciate. Like her gazillion journals, for one, or her many dresses. Hell, I'm sure someone would've appreciated having those protein bars that she dumped if she had donated them to a food bank.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber is so wasteful. It's one of the most annoying things about her. I wouldn't say that anything that she hoards is desirable to others, but there's so much she could donate that someone might appreciate. Like her gazillion journals, for one, or her many dresses. Hell, I'm sure someone would've appreciated having those protein bars that she dumped if she had donated them to a food bank.
Amber is the posterchild of the lazy, entitled, wasteful, short-attention-span millennial old people whinge about.

Amber not donating that Optavia may have actually been a good move, even though it was unintentional. Optavia had issues with lead being in their "fuelings". Read here.

Norisent

kiwifarms.net
There are so many poor/homeless families that struggle getting school supplies. Even if that makeup is cheap, having makeup at all is very beneficial for homeless women. She has lots of clothes that don't fit her anymore, that could help people down on their luck dress nicely. But it's okay because when she sees a homeless person, she" gives them money, even if they'll just buy alcohol". She is so giving and humble you guys.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn can barely even walk to the front door anymore. How is she gonna give away her stuff? She could probably tell Becky to dump some shit in a box and drive it over to Goodwill in Lexington or something. But she ain't gonna be passing out mascara to homeless women herself. I agree she's wasteful; for a child of such self-reported and self-contradicted deprivation, she sure has all the impulses of a hopelessly spoiled child.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino