565 pounds versus 519 pounds - (02/01/20) -

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I don't pay these things any attention, because when she's afraid of hitting a new milestone, she freezes her weight. Like when she hit 572, and then went on to visibly gain more weight, but swore she was only losing..when it was clearly the opposite. Same she did with 497, until she finally admitted to be 500lbs. Her 565 could be anything, because she froze her weight for so long.

This is why I don't understand why people continue to believe her lies. The body/actions will follow the mind, not the other way around. If her deception hasn't stopped and she hasn't learned accountability/personal responsibility, how could anything change? If Amber was for real she'd lay out on table, "In the past, I haven't been honest about my weight gain. My highest weight was X, I've gotten it down to Y. I'm starting to see how weight is hurting my health and has limited my mobility and I'm going to get help.. " Who couldn't respect that? Nope, just b.s. and trying to convict randos that she's telling the truth, but she can't possibly be telling the truth on top of a lie, without correcting the lie, first.
Exactly! Asspats is what she's after, and she knows how to wind up gullible people who just do not understand (or want to believe) that she doesn't want to lose weight. It's the only thing that keeps people glued to her channel, because she sure as shit is not interesting in any other way. Her "struggle" or "battle" gets the gullible eyeballs of those assholes to the adsense ads, and everyone else basically hatewatches a trainwreck. But she'll never, ever admit it, because she's a narc and a pathological liar.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
I feel like this just confirms the idea that she was already stalling when she showed us 519, and wanted to document it before she couldn't claim it anymore (hey there 524). She could have easily edited the video to just have it running side by side (with the 565 side silent so she could still talk over it) and then this could be seen clearly. It likely took more time to edit the cuts and didn't show it as clearly (which probably helped just feed the delusion that she looks smaller).

I'm actually in the camp that she lost the weight, especially as it seems to be spiralling on her a bit now as she's under pressure not just to maintain the loss, but to keep it going, but gorl does have a habit of showing 'victorious' before and after shots that look absolutely the fucking same.

Also, I get disproportionally pissed when she uploads things obviously recorded for the internet while physically saying in them 'don't upload this AL, it's just for you'. Who you think you kidding? Why would you need to say that if it were just for you? I know she thinks we're as dumb as her, but really?

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Her “comparison” for people who don’t want to watch a fat liar lie:
wow amazing Amber, you compared a picture of your face one sitting with your neck hunched down squashing up your face-fat the other a picture where you are sitting holding your neck as tall as you possibly can.

Last edited:

ThankYou45

kiwifarms.net
LOL typical death fat behavior as I predicted

Bitch celebrated losing 50 lbs by putting on 5 lbs since her last weigh in :story:

She's so desperate to hold onto those 50 lbs she lost because she knows those are the only lbs she's ever gonna lose. And most of it was because she was damn sick

She only lost 3 lbs in December, you can but only damn tell she didn't cut anything from her diet

LetsBreal

kiwifarms.net
She wasn’t 519 to start with. Go back two years of when she was around this weight and you can tell the difference. Now compare her currently to when she was around 566. she looks about the same.

my theory is she went way over her 572.4 but is keeping that to herself. Got sick..started losing. Made an ig poll. realized that half of her audience (that wasn’t blocked and could vote) thought she was a joke. came up with some huge lie to gain back audience, ass pats, and money. Used an old weigh in clip from when she was actually 519 lbs. edited that into the video as her actual “weigh in”. And now she’s trying desperately to keep everyone believing in this elaborate lie by showing comparisons of when she was way over her mentioned highest (we all thought she was gaining) and trying to convince that she’s suddenly 519... err 524. In reality I’d say she is at her safety net of 550-570.

if you truly listen to what she says in her videos...she tells on herself and contradicts her own words. Remember how the old scale..the one used in the weigh in. It was faulty, or she couldn’t stand on it..wasn’t reliable. She spun it around saying the talking one wasn’t reliable etc. you should never believe anything she says. I truly do not understand how so many people believed in this current lie she’s got going.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
It was faulty, or she couldn’t stand on it..wasn’t reliable.
She couldn't stand on it was the reason. Funny how she could again at her highest ever weigh though.

It's not like she ever showed the Oct 8 number of 571 in the first place, so I think numbers are probably futile but she dropped 50lbs, emphasis on droppED since she's on the rise again, thank you haydurs.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She did lose weight. But she's still over 500 pounds. She still weighs a quarter of a ton. She's still has like 370+ pounds to lose to be in a normalish weight for her height. She hasn't lose near enough to be trying to flex on people. And the fact she's already started gaining? This just means she's hit the low point of this years yo-yo. She'll be back to almost 600 again within a few months.

Chamulum

kiwifarms.net
She did lose weight. But she's still over 500 pounds. She still weighs a quarter of a ton. She's still has like 370+ pounds to lose to be in a normalish weight for her height. She hasn't lose near enough to be trying to flex on people. And the fact she's already started gaining? This just means she's hit the low point of this years yo-yo. She'll be back to almost 600 again within a few months.
We're going to see her on My 600 lb life right?

LetsBreal

kiwifarms.net
We're going to see her on My 600 lb life right?
I don’t think so....we could hope..but she would lose total control over how she’s presented on screen...and she would have to follow a certain diet etc. amberlynn needs the control. Too much control she gets cocky. Which usually ends up her messing up. Too little...she’s doing whatever to gain it back.

plus she would have to be very honest..and there’s not an ounce of honest bone in her body

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Still fat
Still lying
Still greasy
Still irrelevant
Still unwashed
Still gaining
Still stinking

Still boring

And thats the worst of it all....she's just so tired and uninteresting and boring. Still fat. Same shit. Same filthy poop bun. Different day.
You look the exact fucking same, Big Ham. No one cares.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
If anyone needed proof that AL is a narc, look no further. She is so full of herself. She thinks she is the most beautiful creature on earth. The way she casually says "yaaah, I also gained four poundsssszz", but that's irrelevant now because guise don't you SEE how amazing she looks now?! Of course she deserved Burger King to celebrate her stunning transformation!

No more the 580 lbs woman we knew, she can't stop striking poses literally every second of the video, because she is a Trisha Paytas-esque queen and a true Instagram star! I don't know why, but it irks me so much that she constantly does the stupid duckface and especially that "hand-below-chin" dainty princess pose. You're a morbidly obese 30 year old on death's door. Not a teenage girl. Fucking hell.

What AL thinks she looks like:
original.jpg

What she actually looks like:
1.JPG

What AL thinks she looks like:
download (1).jpg

What she actually looks like:

2.JPG
3.JPG