565 pounds versus 519 pounds - (02/01/20) -

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Notice she also made that big tall bun on top of her head to lengthen her face, which is a good slimming technique when you aren't a giant shapeless lipoma in a Torrid tarp.
E dit: and I see that "around 524", gorl! Why not 519.6? Suddenly those decimal numbers aren't so important?

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
She probably lost weight, but not because of anything she has done. Becky's kidneys turned to clay resulting in changes to her diet that have limited Amber's ability to eat. Ambert has been sick and taking meds, which made her eat less. The lifestyle changes that occurred were forced upon her, like that one, um, "guy" forced himself upon Amby's luscious body.

Her problem is that she has no desire or reason to lose any weight. She has no plans for kids, so infertility is just fine. She has no friends or hobbies other than eating and watching bargain bin movies, so 10th degree lardassedness is a-ok. This is the cow who was able to eat ice cream and candy with a completely rotten tooth, which was rotten from her body rejecting it and not ice cream and candy. She plows through life gaining weight. That is her superpower.

This patch will help her out because she does not have to tell people it "is not a weight loss channel" for a while. Until she welcomes her wayward fats back into the fold. Then it is all about her bad mentals and stress from fans who expect too much out of her.

Cheese Trap

A Whale enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
In the 'before' picture she seems to be sitting closer to the camera, so obviously she looks bigger. Nevertheless, she might have lost weight, it's very possible, even if not noticeable. At her current weight it wouldn't require much committment from her.

However, since she's already gaining it must mean she's back to her old eating habits, otherwise her weight would've just stalled. For the first time in a very long time I'm curious to see what will happen next.

• Agree
Reactions: EvaBraunsGhost

ThankYou45

kiwifarms.net
In the 'before' picture she seems to be sitting closer to the camera, so obviously she looks bigger. Nevertheless, she might have lost weight, it's very possible, even if not noticeable. At her current weight it wouldn't require much committment from her.

However, since she's already gaining it must mean she's back to her old eating habits, otherwise her weight would've just stalled. For the first time in a very long time I'm curious to see what will happen next.
She clearly presses herself against the table in the "Before" clip which makes her all puffed up where as in the "After" clip she doesn't, hence her fat is more loose (I guess you could say)

She does look to have lost some fat on her face, but again, as long as this bitch is in charge of handling the camera, I don't believe her at all

Edit: It's actually pretty damn hilarious how she has been trying to lose weight for 6 years now but still fails horribly to do a proper weigh in on camera and comparing her body before and after she lost some weight

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
Stretching her neck up as far as she can, sucking in her cheeks to make a duck face, and then chin dabbing all to frame her new "skinny" face everyone keeps bragging about. You go gorl, so cute.

Definitely not trying to make yourself look thinner in comparison to that old clip. 🤔

Clown Baby

you're the bearclaw in the garbage bag of my life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wasn’t 519 to start with. Go back two years of when she was around this weight and you can tell the difference. Now compare her currently to when she was around 566. she looks about the same.

my theory is she went way over her 572.4 but is keeping that to herself. Got sick..started losing. Made an ig poll. realized that half of her audience (that wasn’t blocked and could vote) thought she was a joke. came up with some huge lie to gain back audience, ass pats, and money. Used an old weigh in clip from when she was actually 519 lbs. edited that into the video as her actual “weigh in”. And now she’s trying desperately to keep everyone believing in this elaborate lie by showing comparisons of when she was way over her mentioned highest (we all thought she was gaining) and trying to convince that she’s suddenly 519... err 524. In reality I’d say she is at her safety net of 550-570.

if you truly listen to what she says in her videos...she tells on herself and contradicts her own words. Remember how the old scale..the one used in the weigh in. It was faulty, or she couldn’t stand on it..wasn’t reliable. She spun it around saying the talking one wasn’t reliable etc. you should never believe anything she says. I truly do not understand how so many people believed in this current lie she’s got going.
This is my theory exactly. I don't think she's lying about losing some weight in the month of January, but she's lying about how much she weighed when she started losing weight, when she started actively losing weight, and how much she weighs now.

I went back to collect some shots to illustrate, spoiler tagged in case y'all don't give a shit.
This is a shot from a video where she admits to being about 520:

actually 520.png

This is from now, where she claims to be 524: (her chins look significantly bigger to me than the above photo)
'520'.png

This is from the period where she claimed to be 560-570 ("highest ever weight recorded") :
'560'.png

So is this one:
also '560'.png

I know it's hard to tell because 20-30 lbs are basically like drops in a bucket with this level of deathfat but her cheeks look significantly fatter to me than in the photo above it.

Then we have this, the January 2019 565-570 full body shot:

560-570.png

Compared to her at Eric's bday in July, where she claims to be the same weight:
clearly over 600 but still claiming 560.png

Her face is so swollen and fat it looks like it's about to pop in the bottom one. Maybe it's just too spergy on my part but
I think she was definitely over 600 (and has been for some time) when she started losing in January and is now probably about 550. She's claiming 520 only to save herself the embarrassment of admitting she was over 600 and letting the haydurs be right.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
The fact that she spent time making this instead of showing herself in that black dress getting on the scale tells us all we need to know.

Also that January 2019 vid she said she wanted to film monthly full body shots in the same outfit to see the progress. Now that shes apparently lost 52 lbs shes shown a grainy close up of just the scale screen, her body in a skater dress and her sitting at a counter. You can also hear it in her voice that she has every intention of overeating daily now that Becky's landed back from space. Soon as she mentioned making chili and overeating by thousands in the last vid it should signal to all the people in the comments that she cheered for her that shes never changed.

LetsBreal

kiwifarms.net
The fact that she spent time making this instead of showing herself in that black dress getting on the scale tells us all we need to know.

Also that January 2019 vid she said she wanted to film monthly full body shots in the same outfit to see the progress. Now that shes apparently lost 52 lbs shes shown a grainy close up of just the scale screen, her body in a skater dress and her sitting at a counter. You can also hear it in her voice that she has every intention of overeating daily now that Becky's landed back from space. Soon as she mentioned making chili and overeating by thousands in the last vid it should signal to all the people in the comments that she cheered for her that shes never changed.
Lol then you’ll love her latest upload

niggerhater1488

Praise Allah(PBUH)
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed that fat people have dark rings(?) around their eyes and I was wondering wtf is that? Same thing with jonathan yaniv too. Is it dirt or something?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
As well as untreated diabetes, there's lack of fresh air & exercise, lousy sleep - including sleep apnea & certain nutritional deficiencies. There's a misconception many hold that because they eat so much, obese people can't be short of vitamins, minerals & other micronutrients. Often they're anemic, More body mass means a requirement for more blood vessels, red blood cells & the extra tissue still requires nourishment. Unless they're taking the right vitamin & mineral supplements, the obese are often in poor nutritional shape.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she lost any weight. She's good at those camera angles.
She would have been bragging like hell about it.
She showed a shot of the old scale that I know those much larger tree trunks of hers can't even fit on.
She lies about everything and being the narc she is- she would die before admitting she made it over the big 600elbees
But we got ya fat girl. We saw all of your deformed ass in mumbles vids.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she lost any weight. She's good at those camera angles.
She would have been bragging like hell about it.
She showed a shot of the old scale that I know those much larger tree trunks of hers can't even fit on.
She lies about everything and being the narc she is- she would die before admitting she made it over the big 600elbees
But we got ya fat girl. We saw all of your deformed ass in mumbles vids.
She did brag like hell about it, though.
I think she exaggerated the fuck out of how much she lost, but she probably did lose a little something from being so fucking sick and decreasing her food intake. She is melking the supposed weight loss for all she can right now. It'll dry up soon.