6/10/2020 - The Fuckening Father's Day Tribute To My Father , A Self Admitted Insufferable Asshole - Like father, like son. Like creep, like creep.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Tom finally dies in that shit hole, how long will it take for the smell to get bad enough for the neighbors to call 911? I imagine the smell is already pretty bad, so I guess the question is really, will his decomposing body stench actually make it worse, enough for his neighbors to call 911, or just blend in? Or will it just take the landlord finally stopping by?

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
When Tom finally dies in that shit hole, how long will it take for the smell to get bad enough for the neighbors to call 911? I imagine the smell is already pretty bad, so I guess the question is really, will his decomposing body stench actually make it worse, enough for his neighbors to call 911, or just blend in? Or will it just take the landlord finally stopping by?
I'm 50/50 on this. Either they won't because it always smelled like that so business as usual - or immediately considering how he's just going to decay lightning fast due to all the shit he put into that diseased carcass.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I imagine the smell is already pretty bad, so I guess the question is really, will his decomposing body stench actually make it worse, enough for his neighbors to call 911, or just blend in?
If anything, he'll stink less because he'll stop bringing in new feasts of rotting dumpster garbage. It will take a really long time for anyone to notice, because nobody will complain about the stench being slightly less awful when he starts rotting.

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since Tom's the kind of tenant that normally pays late the landlords will probably stop by a few days past his usually late time only to find sentient cockroaches have turned his body into an autonomous vessel of flesh.
Tom only hates his Dad because instead of just giving his grifter son a free house he kicked his ass out so he could resell the house instead. S'called tough love.

Edit: Tom has a history of spending what little money he has irresponsibly. He was once expecting a 500$ payment for playing a song so he wasted all of his money on stupid shit only to find himself broke in the end.

nya001

kiwifarms.net
Since Tom's the kind of tenant that normally pays late the landlords will probably stop by a few days past his usually late time only to find sentient cockroaches have turned his body into an autonomous vessel of flesh.
Tom only hates his Dad because instead of just giving his grifter son a free house he kicked his ass out so he could resell the house instead. S'called tough love.

Edit: Tom has a history of spending what little money he has irresponsibly. He was once expecting a 500$ payment for playing a song so he wasted all of his money on stupid shit only to find himself broke in the end.
Apart from being someone who says children can have sex, not washing means he carries disease, skin infections, etc. It will be very expensive to clean things once he starts rotting, imagine the smell and how deep everything must go in the walls.

Mattresses bust be burnt, new carpets, etc. It's somehow like a biological meth lab, only worse. I am sorry for the landlord. Cleaning everything is one thing, making the smell go away another.

Oh Tom if you're here: sometimes people smell shit and it's not shit, it's an olfactory illusion when they have cancer :-) Or Alzheimer's :-) remember this next time you smell your armpits :-)

AlexaAutismo

NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I missed something but when did Tommy not become homeless anymore? Last I saw he was homeless and no more videos were being uploaded.

Also worth mentioning that his stance on being arrested over 100 times and being too crazy so nothing his father or otherwise can do to make him more crazy is absolute :lunacy:

I wonder where his social worker is going to suggest he vacation to go 'dry out'.

Tags
None