6/10/2020 - The Fuckening Father's Day Tribute To My Father , A Self Admitted Insufferable Asshole - Like father, like son. Like creep, like creep.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
What kind of building does he live in though? Bugs and shit everywhere.
Since Tom's the kind of tenant that normally pays late the landlords will probably stop by a few days past his usually late time only to find sentient cockroaches have turned his body into an autonomous vessel of flesh.
Tom only hates his Dad because instead of just giving his grifter son a free house he kicked his ass out so he could resell the house instead. S'called tough love.
Edit: Tom has a history of spending what little money he has irresponsibly. He was once expecting a 500$ payment for playing a song so he wasted all of his money on stupid shit only to find himself broke in the end.
According to the OP in the master thread, Tom's rent is taken care of by his government assistance (proof positive the system has failed), and the landlord is likely aware of how the property has degraded under his care. But unless Tommy is actively committing some sort of crime on the property (he isn't) or is late on his rent (he won't be, thanks to Big Brother government), the landlord cannot legally evict him. This likely means the landlord (rightly) hates him with a nuclear passion for utterly ruining the property.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh Tom if you're here: sometimes people smell shit and it's not shit, it's an olfactory illusion when they have cancer :-) Or Alzheimer's :-) remember this next time you smell your armpits :-)
Sometimes people smell shit when Tom is around, and they're actually smelling shit, both because Tom is shit, and because Tom shits himself.

Daisymae

kiwifarms.net
A funny thing about the incident where tom got busted with weed going into the courthouse. Well a few funny things.

One, it happened twice, lol...

Two, Tom still has not paid his fines, and is currently on something called "probation order review" and has been for over a year.

Conceivably, the court could have a bailiff drag him in, but the court system probably only has the 64 N Euclid address and doesn't care enough to chase down errant hobos.

1591922516890.png

1591922583301.png

1591922630644.png

1591922747152.png

1591922668684.png

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom is literally too insane and stupid to understand that raping children is illegal. The concept that committing crimes while literally in a courthouse isn't a good idea is way above his intelligence.
I mean, he keeps threatening to have us all arrested for cyber-terrorism because we keep pointing out that fucking children is illegal. He has no clue how the law works whatsoever. He seems to think that if you report someone for a crime, you are immune for prosecution for any crimes you’ve committed.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I mean, he keeps threatening to have us all arrested for cyber-terrorism because we keep pointing out that fucking children is illegal. He has no clue how the law works whatsoever. He seems to think that if you report someone for a crime, you are immune for prosecution for any crimes you’ve committed.
He was literally trying to get his lolsuit started one of the times he got busted with weed in the courthouse.

Opiophile

You mess with the bull, you get the bull penis.
kiwifarms.net
I don't watch a lot of Tommy content, but every single time I do, there is always a cleaning product within arms reach, and yet the apartment is beyond filthy and he looks likes he's been rolling around in mud/shit all day. This time it was a container of Comet just sitting in very plain view behind him. Why even have cleaning supplies since he obviously has no use for them?

Is Tommy so delusional that he buys or acquires this shit with the intent to clean, but then just smokes weed and sits in filth instead? Maybe I'm a tard for trying to inject logic into a being that uses none.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is Tommy so delusional that he buys or acquires this shit with the intent to clean, but then just smokes weed and sits in filth instead? Maybe I'm a tard for trying to inject logic into a being that uses none.
He's even more delusional and thinks the mere presence of cleaning products has actually cleaned his hovel somehow.

Kiwifarmsname

I cant game
kiwifarms.net
According to the OP in the master thread, Tom's rent is taken care of by his government assistance (proof positive the system has failed), and the landlord is likely aware of how the property has degraded under his care. But unless Tommy is actively committing some sort of crime on the property (he isn't) or is late on his rent (he won't be, thanks to Big Brother government), the landlord cannot legally evict him. This likely means the landlord (rightly) hates him with a nuclear passion for utterly ruining the property.
his house looks like some shit Id build in Minecraft

Tags
None