Prison Letters (6/13/22) - New Chris Jail Letter to Helena - Bella was possessed by demons and had a "pedo scheme", Helena attempted to collaborate with Chris as he's creating a new book, Soul Bonding is now just holding hands

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Helena Fiorenza had sent yet another letter to Chris, but this time, Eels and the Eggman, who has actually received the letter, won't disclose the details of said letter.

(Link * Archive)

1655911112752.png

1655911327334.png1655911359273.png1655911383933.png1655911446787.png1655911459080.png1655911552667.png

Last edited:

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
they're not new, they're faggots, troons, and actual retards who have been orbiting chris on twitter and in discord for months, years even. They're just the average twitter retard.
Well, except for maybe Eels. I don't think he's been around until later after Chris's incarceration.

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
Well, except for maybe Eels. I don't think he's been around until later after Chris's incarceration.
Well the account yes, but I'm sure he's been a part of their sonichu/furry nsfw art group. It's all these people do is doodle cartoons to jerk off to.
He's confirmed that Barb's not home, and the sacrafice to return home sounds like he's going to have to give something up as part of what ever plea he's being offered or at least views it as some sacrafice at least.
nah, chris won't sacrifice anything 100% he instructed Helena to sacrifice something to get him home.

TomBradysVagina

kiwifarms.net
Well, if Barb isnt going to be there...does Chris actually think someone else is going to pay all the bills for him to live there? That seems very improbable. I' just want and am waiting for him to go back to jail. Once he finds out that he's not going to be able to live there carefree he's going to spaz out like he has never spazzed out before. I really hope he's not even allowed to go near the house and that all his toys are gone. That would be amazing.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only silver linings I got from this letter is that cults like Heavens' Gate is too crazy for him and he is tolerant of atheists. Most self-proclaimed messiahs are usually extremely unfriendly to them.
The stuff regarding Bella and Fiona also sort of intrigues me too. He considers Bella such a scapegoat that now he's coming up with this story where he tries to save her, but has been possessed by demons, leading to her betrayal towards him, and he's trying to deny Fiona being part of some "pedophile scandal" cooked up by Bella. It makes me wonder what kind of delusions he's been fed from the outside world, or if there was something from before we didn't know about, seeing how no one ever mentioned a "pedophile scandal" before this.

Meat Pickle

Meat Kaiju Rampage
kiwifarms.net
The stuff regarding Bella and Fiona also sort of intrigues me too. He considers Bella such a scapegoat that now he's coming up with this story where he tries to save her, but has been possessed by demons, leading to her supposed "betrayal" towards him, and he's trying to deny Fiona being part of some "pedophile scandal". It makes me wonder what kind of delusions he's been fed from the outside world, or if there was something from before we didn't know about, seeing how no one ever mentioned a "pedophile scandal" before this.
All I see is Chris coping to avoid admitting that Bella set him up and that he was too blind to realize that until it was too late (i.e. once the damage has been done and exposed). As for the pedophile scandal, the only source that I think Chris got was from letters from weens and orbiters constantly regurgitating facts they found from the Farms and the Cwcki.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I see is Chris coping to avoid admitting that Bella set him up and that he was too blind to realize that until it was too late (i.e. once the damage has been done and exposed). As for the pedophile scandal, the only source that I think Chris got was from letters from weens and orbiters constantly regurgitating facts they found from the Farms and the Cwcki.
I mean, I guess that makes sense. The ILJ shit was such a hodgepodge of anecdotes and conflicting stories being thrown around, Fiona was just borderline an adult by the time she contacted Chris, Bella had a very creepy lust for her, and Bella also appeared to like shotacon/lolicon, so I can kind of see where that whole story of a "pedophile scandal" came from. It's once again Chris trying to twist things told to him to fit some kind of narrative structure.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
He's confirmed that Barb's not home, and the sacrafice to return home sounds like he's going to have to give something up as part of what ever plea he's being offered or at least views it as some sacrafice at least.
It sounds like the sacrifice is probably the plea deal since his goofy scheme to pretend he didn't do it or shift blame isn't going to pan out. Barb "not being there" anymore could mean the house, or that he's not able to work his scheme out to drag her in and have the cops interrogate her into admitting she seduced Chris, like he was rambling about in his last letter. Granted, it could just be that Barb is in a home or something. Whining about Cole means he's got absolutely no family members that want anything to do with him anymore, fueling his cope into the new direction we see here.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what Chris will do when he sees the "toxics" aren't being "taken care of" after all?

Oh who am I kidding? He'll shit himself and do nothing.
He'll come up with some sort of rationalization for it. I imagine him saying something along the lines of "All of the toxics have invaded the merged dimension, and we have to stop them".

Ass Johnson

Evil Director of Human Resources
kiwifarms.net
Well, if Barb isnt going to be there...does Chris actually think someone else is going to pay all the bills for him to live there? That seems very improbable. I' just want and am waiting for him to go back to jail. Once he finds out that he's not going to be able to live there carefree he's going to spaz out like he has never spazzed out before. I really hope he's not even allowed to go near the house and that all his toys are gone. That would be amazing.
He's in for a rough fucking awakening if he gets out with no strings attached (read:group home). He'll end up in some shit and locked up again in some capacity fairly quick unless one of these orbiters decides to provide some sort of foundation to rebuild his life upon. Everything is just so tiresome and predictable now.

Stahl

kiwifarms.net
Funny how Chris keeps saying the merge is complete, but then immediately says that it's still in progress and taking a while. IIRC this is at least the third time he's said something like this, with the first being when he was the first jail letter we got ("the merge is literally completed and concluding"). I know autism is a hell of a drug, but it takes some real lunacy to contradict the statement you made two words ago.