Prison Letters (6/13/22) - New Chris Jail Letter to Helena - Bella was possessed by demons and had a "pedo scheme", Helena attempted to collaborate with Chris as he's creating a new book, Soul Bonding is now just holding hands

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

RainwaterDrop

🌺𝒜𝓁𝑜𝒽𝒶 𝐻𝒶𝓌𝒶𝒾𝒾🌺
kiwifarms.net
Chris wasted his entire young adult life chasing women (trolls) in a deluded attempt to date and marry a woman who was way out of his league (even if she was true and honest). Dating and settling down with a fellow slow in the mind/cow would be best for him (some photos that he took with some females from various cons were cute). Even with that, I'm not so sure anymore considering his mental/coping state.

Honestly, considering Chris' Narcissism, I doubt he would ever settle for that without some conditioning. Chris always acted like he deserved the hottest of hot women, fantasizing about him being a layabout asshole while they not only worked but took care of him at home as well, and he dismissed the more realistic shots he had at love. I would feel bad for him if he fucking learned anything from his past experiences, but he learned fuckall and only leaned harder on his coping mechanisms, hard to feel sorry for a guy like that!

So who is writing Chris letters telling him that the letters he sends out are being transcribed and pictures taken and put up on the internet

Fucking weens are gonna make Chris paranoid enough to stop responding and that'll be it, no contont until he gets out and unless he manages to hide a 20 dollar tracfone from his halfway house manager
Assuming he is smart enough to realize that, and that he doesn't enjoy the attention. Deep down he has to know that he is fucked without his "fans" sending him money, otherwise he wouldn't act like he does!

IsJoke

kiwifarms.net
Oh man, imagine being a young adult with no clue who Chris is; you’re starting a new family and you buy a house at a steal of a price for reasons the realtor doesn’t want to explain to you.
I feel like a house being Chris' former domicile should be like having a body buried in the yard.

Should have to be marked on a map and disclosed by the realtor.

There's no cleaning on the planet that could possibly get the smell out that no doubt permeates that house.

human trash

i'm gonna kick your ass
kiwifarms.net
Fucking weens are gonna make Chris paranoid enough to stop responding and that'll be it, no contont until he gets out and unless he manages to hide a 20 dollar tracfone from his halfway house manager
tbf, the content that's coming out of the jail saga is mega gay anyway. i'm just waiting until he gets out at this point

IsJoke

kiwifarms.net
Chris wasted his entire young adult life chasing women (trolls) in a deluded attempt to date and marry a woman who was way out of his league (even if she was true and honest). Dating and settling down with a fellow slow in the mind/cow would be best for him (some photos that he took with some females from various cons were cute). Even with that, I'm not so sure anymore considering his mental/coping state.

I always thought that he and Pixiteri (essentially his female equivalent) could have been happy.

Unfortunately their psychotic delusions don't match as he would find her too fat (she is but he thinks he deserves a damn model)/not to his standards and she thinks she's supposed to be some Japanese guys Waifu and he can take her back "home" (she thinks she's Japanese too) and Chris is white.

Between his shit tier crafts/collections and her shit tier cosplays/collections they could sit in the same room both refusing to bathe together and possibly not pester anyone.

Honorable mention goes to Pikabellechu but she surprisingly enough has a boyfriend. I figured her "Chuseum" and unemployment could match well with Chris' tugboat sponsored crap collections

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Chris could still get a surprisingly decent girlfriend (for his standards) after he gets out of jail. Never doubt how sick and deprived some people can be. The biggest hurdle will continue to be his laziness.
While it will forever be difficult to say if barb truly consented it's possible her mental state has deteriorated to the point where she was making sexual advances at Chris not remembering who he was. Really it's not just barb it's old people in general who get degenerate brain disorders who become hyper sexual. It's a side effect of the brain losing its higher functions till all that's left is the primal desire to eat, sleep, shit, and fuck. Even if the body is long past the point of being able to keep up with it.

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
Ooh are we matchmaking cows for Chris (sounds like the name of a new charity Cows For Chris)

Anyone remember nuttymadam? Sperg obsessed with the Twilight books who looked like an emo version of current day Chris? I think those two could hit it off. Maybe Trigglypuff? They both share the same love of fast food and autistic screeching.

TayandYou

The more you talk the smarter Tay gets
kiwifarms.net
While it will forever be difficult to say if barb truly consented it's possible her mental state has deteriorated to the point where she was making sexual advances at Chris not remembering who he was. Really it's not just barb it's old people in general who get degenerate brain disorders who become hyper sexual. It's a side effect of the brain losing its higher functions till all that's left is the primal desire to eat, sleep, shit, and fuck. Even if the body is long past the point of being able to keep up with it.
Yeah that's what I have been saying. Dementia often makes people behave inappropriately sexual. Obviously this means that Barb is still unable to consent, but Chris is stupid enough to not know or consider this and would just assume he lucked out and got some free pussy.

Although it's not as dramatic as Chris entering musth and pounding anything that moves, I personally feel that it is the most likely scenario. It's still incest and rape, but it's due to Chris being an autistic imbecile and that's why the prosecution doesn't want to upgrade it to a felony charge.

Chazzed Up

OJAMA
kiwifarms.net
Yeah that's what I have been saying. Dementia often makes people behave inappropriately sexual. Obviously this means that Barb is still unable to consent, but Chris is stupid enough to not know or consider this and would just assume he lucked out and got some free pussy.

Although it's not as dramatic as Chris entering musth and pounding anything that moves, I personally feel that it is the most likely scenario. It's still incest and rape, but it's due to Chris being an autistic imbecile and that's why the prosecution doesn't want to upgrade it to a felony charge.
The weird thing is that per Chris's own recountings, he was the pursuer and initiator, with Barb seemingly some kind of passive recipient. I feel like if Barb had been horny and into him he'd have at least described that. There's a different picture I get from his "she's getting used to being played with by hand". It sounds even more demented than Barb outright coming on to him.

TayandYou

The more you talk the smarter Tay gets
kiwifarms.net
The weird thing is that per Chris's own recountings, he was the pursuer and initiator, with Barb seemingly some kind of passive recipient. I feel like if Barb had been horny and into him he'd have at least described that. There's a different picture I get from his "she's getting used to being played with by hand". It sounds even more demented than Barb outright coming on to him.
Good point, but while the dementia might make Barb behave inappropriately, it doesn't necessarily mean that she wants to have sex and thus it is still rape. Perhaps that's where her seeming passivity comes from.

Additionally, what I understood from it was that Barb hadn't had sexual activity in long time and wasn't used to some of the sex acts that Chris was doing. My interpretation was that the passivity came from her not having had sex in a decade and having never been fingered instead of outright reluctance.

King Metalia

Dark Force of the Galaxy Cauldron
kiwifarms.net
The whole thing comes off very rapey to me. As we all know Chris has a history of being pervy towards woman.

Chazzed Up

OJAMA
kiwifarms.net
Good point, but while the dementia might make Barb behave inappropriately, it doesn't necessarily mean that she wants to have sex and thus it is still rape. Perhaps that's where her seeming passivity comes from.

Additionally, what I understood from it was that Barb hadn't had sexual activity in long time and wasn't used to some of the sex acts that Chris was doing. My interpretation was that the passivity came from her not having had sex in a decade and having never been fingered instead of outright reluctance.
It could be, there just is/was a weird undercurrent of coercion. The fact that she needed to be acclimated toward that behavior just makes it seem to me that it was suggested or initiated by Chris; even if she did or didn't have experience with certain sexual acts, it didn't sound like she was eliciting it in any way either. Maybe it is just because he's a spergy retard but he made it sound like he was training a dog. The fact that Barb apparently had that little interest in getting on with him makes him indeed sound like a rapist, even if that was not the case.

A-№1

A Hobo With Options
kiwifarms.net
Pixie doesn’t deserve it, but someone like Yarrow might.

Didn't Pixy eventually grow up and become just another sad, fat, lonely, 30+ female incel? I don't believe she even has a TikTok, and that's something she would have jumped all over in her heyday.

The whole thing comes off very rapey to me. As we all know Chris has a history of being pervy towards woman.

Ninety nine percent it was straight up rape, but from what we know of Barb's history, there's still that one percent. Either way, the whole situation is just gross.

SwanSwanson

kiwifarms.net
Mannnnnnnn, if they had just put Chris into a normal jail cell with other prisoners, then none of this shit would had happen. Chris would had gotten his first proper ass beating of his life time for being annoying, and snap his ass back to reality.

Jail time isn't punishment for him at all. For an autistic tard, jail time is great, no need to go grocery shopping, do errands and cook. All he does is sit on his ass all day and get free food. He has been doing this for 40 years!
The thing is that this punishment isn't bad enough for him to learn any lessons.

Last edited:

Ophelia

Leave! Never return!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Pixy eventually grow up and become just another sad, fat, lonely, 30+ female incel? I don't believe she even has a TikTok, and that's something she would have jumped all over in her heyday.
She’s currently asexual and close to claiming trans status. She still cosplays, though. But in an older millennial way: no tiktok.