Prison Letters (6/13/22) - New Chris Jail Letter to Helena - Bella was possessed by demons and had a "pedo scheme", Helena attempted to collaborate with Chris as he's creating a new book, Soul Bonding is now just holding hands

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net
The only thing worse than reading the boring, repetitive, autistic ramblings of these letters is reading a genuinely retarded attempt at summarising them.

Lol at Chris still pining for Cole though. Acting all offended that he’s not around: “um… come on Cole, where are you? I raped our mom, among which!” Like an utterly warped version of siblings arguing over checking in on an ailing parent.

Maybe Chris feels that Cole is derelict in his duty as a son by not helping with the raping of Barb, forcing Chris to do all the work.

Pointless Sperg

Crying Anchuent Cherokian
kiwifarms.net

ANobody

tinfoil haberdasher.
kiwifarms.net
Jesus from "i ate her out so good, Bob could never give her real pleasure and we're fucking once every three days" to "holding hands"

Can we just admit now that Chris isnt sentient? He's like two iq points from being a fucking Daggerfall NPC. How the fuck does he expect anyone e to believe that? Does he seriously expect that the average human being is that fucking deeply retarded?

I dont get why Chris continues lamely lying through life. It should be pretty abundantly clar to him by now that he's never going to outsmart anyone who isnt a fucking toddler.

Also possible -- 5. Referral to grand jury for big boy court.

Here's hoping

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Honor Roll" likely thinks he's smarter than everyone else from extreme ego and lack of theory of mind.
He thinks that neurotypical people are specifically less intelligent than autistic people, and now treats his autism like a superpower. He was initially like "I'm better to all other autisists", but now he's like "All autists, including me, beat everyone else."

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Chris going to try and go postal on the ‘toxics’ because he believes they’re now the reason for the merge holdup?
As I said, Chris probably thinks of the "toxics" still existing as some indicator that they're invading the merge dimension, and must therefore be taken care of by any means necessary, even if he does have to go postal on all of them.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As I said, Chris probably thinks of the "toxics" still existing as some indicator that they're invading the merge dimension, and must therefore be taken care of by any means necessary, even if he does have to go postal on all of them.
Thankfully Chris defaults to the laziest, most convenient option meaning he’ll daydream really hard about them being killed.

DeadMansHand

The reincarnation of Antonio Stradiuarius
kiwifarms.net
possible outcomes of the Julay 28 court date:

1: prison sentence
2: mental hospital
3: free*
4: yet another continuance somehow

*hopefully not to go back to 14 BLC to "heal"

It's 3 days before he hits the max sentence for the crime he's charged with. All they'll do is dismiss the charges because at that point any trial is moot and a waste of time and resources.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thankfully Chris defaults to the laziest, most convenient option meaning he’ll daydream really hard about them being killed.
And then in his mind, it really did happen. And even then he'll jump to another rationalization for why they weren't killed. Maybe in his mind, he'll rationalize it as it being a long-term effect of his curse.

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
It stands to reason though that they wouldn’t be paying taxes on a house they were about to lose. I know the Chandlers aren’t known for their cunning business strategies but the fact that it’s been basically confirmed that a relative is helping Barb out should give support to the idea they are tending to the home as well.
You would pay taxes on 14BC if you were going to sell it, pay off the mortgage, and keep whatever is left to pay for a nursing home or other long term care.

Tennis-Ball-Tony

Coolest cracker in the box
kiwifarms.net
Jesus from "i ate her out so good, Bob could never give her real pleasure and we're fucking once every three days" to "holding hands"

Can we just admit now that Chris isnt sentient? He's like two iq points from being a fucking Daggerfall NPC. How the fuck does he expect anyone e to believe that? Does he seriously expect that the average human being is that fucking deeply retarded?

I dont get why Chris continues lamely lying through life. It should be pretty abundantly clar to him by now that he's never going to outsmart anyone who isnt a fucking toddler.
It's crap like this that completely dispels any claims of "high functioning" autism - and is frankly, something like high-functioning intellectual disability. (The only diagnosis that has Chris being "high functioning" is stuff he's said, and given how he signs his letters Jesus Sonichu Christine Chandler, the doctors were right, he can't even write his name correctly as an adult)

It just has to be Chris is a moron, mixed in with the constant lucking out he's had over life, to instill this idea that he's better than everyone on earth, that he can "astral travel" but the average person can't, despite it just being day-dreaming. I don't think it's his coping, it's just how Chris thinks and despite being "mainstreamed", around human culture and around other humans, he just can't understand that this sort of thing doesn't fly and how dumb it makes him look. Even his whole defense that he came up with after the boobie hatch stay, Chris still all thought that was a viable option, whereas I'd like to think if he was actually a little smarter, he'd try to play remorse or something.

Clownery

Ruler of Clown World
kiwifarms.net
It sounds like the sacrifice is probably the plea deal since his goofy scheme to pretend he didn't do it or shift blame isn't going to pan out. Barb "not being there" anymore could mean the house, or that he's not able to work his scheme out to drag her in and have the cops interrogate her into admitting she seduced Chris, like he was rambling about in his last letter. Granted, it could just be that Barb is in a home or something. Whining about Cole means he's got absolutely no family members that want anything to do with him anymore, fueling his cope into the new direction we see here.
*sigh*

hes reallys gonna go home isnt he?

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Forest Nigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris doesn't do it to convince or outsmart others. He does it to convince himself, the only person Chris really cares about.

Yksi_Toveri

kiwifarms.net
*sigh*

hes reallys gonna go home isnt he?
I don't see how that could be possible.
1). Barb is "not there" (rather ominous sounding) so:
a). She's in a nursing home and the house will be sold to pay for it
b). Family (unlikely) taking care of her
c). Barb est Mort
Unless Barb had the hindsight to leave Chris the house in a will (doubt), it's not going to be his. If someone has Power of Attorney, they're going to use any money Barb had for her care up to and including selling the house to the first bidder. Cole, whether he likes it or not, is Next of Kin unless he relinquished it. Chris is not competent enough to handle POA (and I doubt the court would let him have it considering the crime) so it would go to Harriet after Cole and I'm sure she's washed her hands of Chris.

Unless I'm missing something big (quite possible via omission neglect by Chris or letter transcription), I just don't see anyway he sees the inside of the Temple again legally with maybe the exception of a supervised visit to collect his junk.