6/17/2018 - Trannymobile on Parade - Even gayer than my mom's gay Prius

Kroster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Braintree Day parade is a republican love fest marshaled by the chair of the Republican Town Committee. All the republican candidates for state office were there being cheered on. The Democratic Town Committee had a little marching contingent, but a democrat friend in Braintree who wasn't at the parade says it's a weird choice for a democratic candidate. I wonder how Wu even found out about it. It's not one of the big parades around here that people from other towns go to and which have a lot of visibility. The republican candidates are there because they're friends with the organizer.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well the one thing stands true, we have never seen John work a manual transmission car.

I seriously think this nigga begged frank to buy a car he can't drive, I mean it is John after all. Props are when do he did show up in his one and only dress and run behind his screeching asian driving a base model P car scaring off many new potential voters or causing many people to laugh at what a great reboot of bosum buddies.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Wu Walk is up on Youtube for us non-social-media-users:
https://youtu.be/QvdSAdrdFe8?t=4199

The footage seems to cut out in horror and jump to the next group :lol: Wonder what that was about.
He runs like a re.tard. A very male re.tard. And for all the blustering about how many miles he runs with his dog each day, he looks pretty out of breath after a quick jog there. Meanwhile, the screaming chink seems to be coping fine despite his little legs doing three times as much work to keep up.

There's also something really amusing about how very alone John and Frank are. There's just a car, and a huge morass of space with a flailing spastic in the background. Why didn't John wear a campaign t-shirt, at least? The signature black dress just makes him look like he was beamed there from a cocktail party in the 1970s and he's running about panicking, trying to get help.

It's just all so very pitiful. :story:

NotAWeeb

kiwifarms.net
So still no evidence that Wu can even drive. Makes sense why Brianna wouldn't drive, but why not Frank? Or is he willing to pay somebody else to do it and is content with living in squalor instead?

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So still no evidence that Wu can even drive. Makes sense why Brianna wouldn't drive, but why not Frank? Or is he willing to pay somebody else to do it and is content with living in squalor instead?
Frank was too busy running after his awkward galloping husband, handing out campaign shit that was just thrown away later, to drive the car.

It still amazes me that they think representing the campaign in a parade with a Porsche is a good look.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Warren claims to have seen Bro-anna drive every vehicle we've chronicled here, but that might just be his idea of "hilarious trolling".
Warren, is an unreliable narrator.
Bri Bir has a huge ego, and would love to show off track day stuff, or even some nice heel toe action. My very first track day was almost 15 years ago now, and there's video of it. Not mine, but everyone records track days now, because watching your line studying it is how you learn and improve. It's also well ego. Other cars are on the track and clearly you see them. A darned iphone could do it much smoother now too.

I can find videos of me both killing it, and sucking online. You can find anyone in the SCCA or has even done a weekend auto X you'll find footage of it.

Even basic just zipping in the back roads many people who enjoy cars do, and if you aren't a raging ego maniac you just post up some spirited driving rev matching etc. John hasn't posted a single video of him doing it. I know he in his heart fears being off 100 rpm and being called out because he is so uneducated in cars he can't cook up an excuse why his brand new car with F-1 level drive Johnny "fast lanes" Flynt isn't perfect.

I'm bummed out John hasn't posted about as a wee girl in the south I grew up driving a screaming jimmy on the farm with no syncros. I'm sure he has no clue what this means though.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Warren, is an unreliable narrator.
Bri Bir has a huge ego, and would love to show off track day stuff, or even some nice heel toe action. My very first track day was almost 15 years ago now, and there's video of it. Not mine, but everyone records track days now, because watching your line studying it is how you learn and improve. It's also well ego. Other cars are on the track and clearly you see them. A darned iphone could do it much smoother now too.

I can find videos of me both killing it, and sucking online. You can find anyone in the SCCA or has even done a weekend auto X you'll find footage of it.

Even basic just zipping in the back roads many people who enjoy cars do, and if you aren't a raging ego maniac you just post up some spirited driving rev matching etc. John hasn't posted a single video of him doing it. I know he in his heart fears being off 100 rpm and being called out because he is so uneducated in cars he can't cook up an excuse why his brand new car with F-1 level drive Johnny "fast lanes" Flynt isn't perfect.

I'm bummed out John hasn't posted about as a wee girl in the south I grew up driving a screaming jimmy on the farm with no syncros. I'm sure he has no clue what this means though.
For the campaign ad, John was able to pull some stock video of a helmeted woman motorcyclist. Maybe if there is ever another campaign ad before the primary, he will find some stock video of a sports car.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is so funny and reminds us, the biggest difference from Wu and other cows is Wu has Franks wallet to abuse.

Wu is faking and showing off he can drive a car. You know shit most 16 year olds can do fine? Well being he backed into a pole due to not looking, he's got one female trait alright. No seriously... mrs bass has door dings and wanted to borrow my Jaguar, not on your life honey.

James Howlett

I'm the best at what I do.
kiwifarms.net
The Porsche itself is funny to me on a few levels;

Having a nice car is typically a sign of success, the kind of success some voters subconsciously approve of.

But you are running for office, and buy a German manufactured. You are literally supporting a Nazi brand.

Second, the post 07 porches had notoriously bad manual gearbox. It was a joke to buy because most gearheads would prefer a manual, but also mostly agreed that the automatic was just a better ride all together, but nothing to show off on the track.

Maybe there was a Craigslist ad looking for someone who could drive stick but could only do so much hence the random jogging intervals.

Seriously, get a fucking Chevy or Ford if you want a campaign car. If you want foreign made, Italian (facist) or Japanese (you know) are better choices.

(Nothing against German cars, I even like Porches, but the Porsche is stupid on more than one level here)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino