6/19/2020 - High Expectations Often Result In Huge Disappointments -

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Kids wouldn't say that stuff in real life? The people giving him shit are not kids and would absolutely wreck his shit IRL, assuming they had enough sanitiser to ever feel clean again after touching him. What would he do, cough up lung tissue on them?

"My parents did a good job" They raised a dog-bothering kiddie fiddler fantasist who is allergic to work and thinks "hygiene" is a greeting. Yeah, they totally killed it, perfect 5/7 score.

"Kids need a whack to stop them doing stuff that's gonna get them hurt" Like associating with a MAP like Tom, for example?

Sex for breeding is "entirely unnatural and against the rest of the animal kingdom" "1500 species that engage in homosexual behaviour/casual sex" That's a convincing figure, versus the estimated 8.? million species on the planet, Tom...

"I was blessed with this incredible capacity to learn, process information and store it for retrieval later" Claims to be 154 IQ, "doesn't understand where they get these numbers bigger than 150" because who could be smarter than you, Tom? "IQ tests are culturally biased, you should get rid of them" Wut?

"I never had problems with arithmetic or algebra" Arithmetic? Tom, you didn't know the old saw that "14 can get you 20", if you know what I mean...

My sides... I can't. 45 minutes of this is enough and entirely too much. He could have had a career in unintentional comedy.

Looney Troons

positively rates dumb posts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmfao. How many videos can you make saying the exact same shit without realizing that you’ve made hundreds of videos saying the exact same, baseless, dumb shit? At this point, I don’t even bother with his uploads, and just read the titles. By title alone, I can already draw accurate conclusion of the nonsense he’s going to spout, and judging by the lovely comments here, I was right.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I had a hard time passing for male when I was young, I was so pretty..."

There isn't a SureJan image big enough... JFC.🦴🦴🦴
I know, it's not like we don't know that hideous children grow up to be hideous adults. I think he's getting he's getting his story mixed up with the ugly duckling in reverse. I don't think Tom has been able to pass as female since before he developed a micro dick in his mother's womb.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Tom paid money for an underaged hooker?
It makes sense. She was a teenage runaway according to Tommie. He said she’d had relationships with older men before. He described both female participants in the threesome as wanting to get it over with. And just generally the tale of a lesbian couple just inviting Tom in always sounded more like a fantasy than anything else, unless that was what he paid for.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
So Tom paid money for an underaged hooker?
I have my doubts that he's ever had that much cash money in his grubby hands...
Getting paid to fuck Tommy "No Cooter" Tooter? That's a triple-time + hazard pay job for any creature with even the slightest modicum of self-respect.
There's things growing on the back of his refrigerator that probably wouldn't deign to fuck him.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have my doubts that he's ever had that much cash money in his grubby hands...
Getting paid to fuck Tommy "No Cooter" Tooter? That's a triple-time + hazard pay job for any creature with even the slightest modicum of self-respect.
There's things growing on the back of his refrigerator that probably wouldn't deign to fuck him.
Maybe he wasn’t quite so shot-encrusted back then. IIRC, he said he’d been lusting after the child Sabrina for a year, so maybe he saved up.

Tags
None