6/20/2020 - Telling Myself Jokes With My Saxophone -

Queen Of The Harpies

"Get some cunt in your life there, dipshit."
kiwifarms.net

His niece sent him a picture of her kids and dog.....
Claims life is good (apart from the terrorists)
Has a go at millennials and cop haters
has cum (?) on his face, wearing no pants
Flexes about being self taught about his busking
Proceeded to play shit (ow, my freakin ears)
Continues to flex about improvising
Plays again
?????? maybe responding to live chat
Blames poverty for illness
Comments on being in isolation
Plays some more
Talks about improvisation some more- you need to think ahead about what your mouth and fingers are doing
Plays
Decides to switch back to Facebook because no one is paying enough attention.

Last edited:

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom makes a big deal about "improv" when playing sax because he doesn't actually know how to play anything. He thinks he can claim to be a master by doing nothing but "improv". As he's not a musician, he doesn't understand that improv isn't a constant thing. Actual musicians do that to add a little to what they're playing, not as a primary activity.

Anyway, he just talks about improv because it's a crutch for explaining away why he can't actually play anything.

GrinningCat

Just some asshole cat
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or does Tommy just
Tom makes a big deal about "improv" when playing sax because he doesn't actually know how to play anything. He thinks he can claim to be a master by doing nothing but "improv". As he's not a musician, he doesn't understand that improv isn't a constant thing. Actual musicians do that to add a little to what they're playing, not as a primary activity.

Anyway, he just talks about improv because it's a crutch for explaining away why he can't actually play anything.
This. He just picks up an instrument and throw shit at the wall until something sticks in his opinion.

It's like when you give a flute to a child and they start blowing into it randomly and covering the holes in whatever way they feel like at the time.

But at least it's not as bad sounding as his damn recorder... That shit is like ear-piercing.

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or does he look more like a bloated corpse than usual?
"Do I wanna walk to bathroom to wash my face....no because I'm not wearing any pants" Should be random.txt.
He looks extra bloated. I noticed it first thing too.

Sesame Street is woke now so instead of Oscar the Grouch we can have Tom the Tranny who lives in the trash can.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Having watched a few of his videos where he play sax, I have thoughts:

I'm a semi-professional musician by trade, 25 years and counting, I'll admit sax isn't my instrument but nonethless:

Musical sperging:
His actual technique isn't bad per se, his legato runs are semi-decent & mostly in key and his vibrato isn't the worst I've heard. His fingering is generally pretty shoddy, his breath and note control is mediocre at best, he doesn't understand syncopation properly and his phrasing is absolute dogshit. Clarence Clemens could have jammed his sax up his own ass and farted better passages. He obviously has little or no repertoire, so he takes refuge in "improv". Can't be judged on how badly you're fucking it up if no one knows how it goes...

TL;DR, he's a semi-decent faker but in a room with real musicians, he'd be sent to get the coffee.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net

I'm a semi-professional musician by trade, 25 years and counting, I'll admit sax isn't my instrument but nonethless:

Musical sperging:
His actual technique isn't bad per se, his legato runs are semi-decent & mostly in key and his vibrato isn't the worst I've heard. His fingering is generally pretty shoddy, his breath and note control is mediocre at best, he doesn't understand syncopation properly and his phrasing is absolute dogshit. Clarence Clemens could have jammed his sax up his own ass and farted better passages. He obviously has little or no repertoire, so he takes refuge in "improv". Can't be judged on how badly you're fucking it up if no one knows how it goes...

TL;DR, he's a semi-decent faker but in a room with real musicians, he'd be sent to get the coffee.
How do you rate his exaggerated facial expressions and flailing around like an exceptional individual?

Looney Troons

positively rates dumb posts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Musical sperging:

100% this. Tom isn’t necessarily a bad musician, it’s just clear that he doesn’t understand what makes music appealing. Ever watch a sporting event, boxing is most guilty of this, and the person tasked to sing a simple song like the national anthem completes butchers it by over embellishing and flourishing? That’s Tooter. There is beauty in simplicity, and in music, less is often way more. Given how big of a simpleton the subject matter is, you’d think he’d actually be able to play the recorder, an instrument taught in elementary schools to children who are 8-years old, skillfully.

Kind of depressing if you take the fact that music is this dude’s only outlet, and he can’t even take it seriously.

• Agree
Reactions: Sexy Senior Citizen

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
100% this. Tom isn’t necessarily a bad musician, it’s just clear that he doesn’t understand what makes music appealing. Ever watch a sporting event, boxing is most guilty of this, and the person tasked to sing a simple song like the national anthem completes butchers it by over embellishing and flourishing? That’s Tooter. There is beauty in simplicity, and in music, less is often way more. Given how big of a simpleton the subject matter is, you’d think he’d actually be able to play the recorder, an instrument taught in elementary schools to children who are 8-years old, skillfully.

Kind of depressing if you take the fact that music is this dude’s only outlet, and he can’t even take it seriously.
And then you remember exactly who Tommy is- a garbage eating, dogfucking pedophile.

Tags
None