[6/22/19-6/23/19] Vic @ Comic Con Ireland - Vic's Trans-Atlantic Adventure

CountSarmale

kiwifarms.net
They really don’t waste any time:
Can't find the tweet, did she delete it? Screen from YF's video:

And what a surprise, another deranged mentally ill degenerate:

¡ iИaPr0πÆte BeeHaVeEoR !%#*!

Edit: Just went protected, dammit, should have archived her twitter...

Edit2: Never mind, there is an archive thankfully: https://archive.fo/sgvmV (thanks to @damian)
And look who's in the comments, never missing a chance to join a brigade against Vic:

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't find the tweet, did she delete it? Screen from YF's video:

View attachment 785297
Found an archive of it:
https://twitter.com/jekylldraws/status/1135601706811777027 https://archive.fo/sgvmV

And what a surprise, another deranged mentally ill degenerate:
View attachment 785287
View attachment 785288
View attachment 785289

¡ iИaPr0πÆte BeeHaVeEoR !%#*!
View attachment 785292
hmmmmmmm

EDIT:
Really charming:

Lol she just sells stickers, shitty art and buttons. there's literally dozens of dipshit artists in artist alley that can take your place:

EDIT 2:

Plot thickens:

Last edited:

CountSarmale

kiwifarms.net
I suspect someone else might have groped "her" as a child, and it was certainly not Vic.

Edit:

Hmm...

I hope they have good security, I can see them trying to "milkshake" him, seeing as that's the new trend there.

Last edited:

JosephTX

Joseph Guillaume of Houston, Don't Mess With Texas
kiwifarms.net
Found an archive of it:
https://twitter.com/jekylldraws/status/1135601706811777027 https://archive.fo/sgvmV

hmmmmmmm
View attachment 785327

EDIT:
Really charming:
View attachment 785337

Lol she just sells stickers, shitty art and buttons. there's literally dozens of dipshit artists in artist alley that can take your place:
View attachment 785339

View attachment 785340

EDIT 2:

Plot thickens:
View attachment 785344
(((Pure coincidence)))
Screenshot_20190604-144707_Chrome.jpg

Faket0Fake

Handsome Prince
kiwifarms.net
I'd put good money on her never having a real job in her life and currently claiming benefits for some self diagnosed depression and/or an invisible disability that magically makes her have no energy unless she wants to do something. They always seem to sell shitty badges and other tat that nobody actually wants or needs and have a far left political agenda that becomes their entire identity and personality.

Same type of girls hit on you in gay bars in the hope you'll become their mother figure since their own didn't give them enough attention and become a freeloader that never leaves if you invite them back for sex once.

Oh and I'd also put money on her grooming and molesting several underage girls in her life, the pedos always project the most.

Last edited:

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
The fact that they still feel emboldened to throw out defamation without any fear of repercussion reinforces time and time again that we need to keep fighting them. How would those people like it if thousands tweet that those guys exposed themselves in front of children or dig up corpses to fuck them? They made the bed, it's time they sleep in it as well.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Do we have any Irish Kiwis willing to document this con?
If we do, the one request I have (besides recording Vic's panel/Q&A and taking pictures of his line) is to take pictures of the number of people attending the con.
The reason being is that these KickVic tards are harping about the con having low attendance numbers.
It'd be nice to show a packed con to shut them up.

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
Do we have any Irish Kiwis willing to document this con?
If we do, the one request I have (besides recording Vic's panel/Q&A and taking pictures of his line) is to take pictures of the number of people attending the con.
The reason being is that these KickVic tards are harping about the con having low attendance numbers.
It'd be nice to show a packed con to shut them up.
I am Irish and would go but I'm overseas for the summer unfortunately.

Kill all whales

if only kricheis was here.
kiwifarms.net

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
Something I've noticed, he's been keeping one hand in his pocket a lot, to avoid giving people a proper hug on camera. That's so sad ...View attachment 811641View attachment 811640
A kickvic moron is criticizing that Vic is still getting hugged by fans even though his hands are in his pockets. Unhinged lunatic.

• Informative
Reactions: Botchy Galoop

Zero Day Defense

Notorious R.E.E.
kiwifarms.net
Isn't pocket hands when otakus masturbate through their pockets in the presence of their idols?
No, that's called "the Bible app is free".

A kickvic moron is criticizing that Vic is still getting hugged by fans even though his hands are in his pockets. Unhinged lunatic.

View attachment 812364
View attachment 812366
Ozpin knows nothing, obviously, considering that it is I M P O S S I B L E that whatever conduct policies he was ever bound to involved not hugging people, or else he would have been fired earlier than this without being smeared as a sex pest. It's also absurd that he can say "hugging and the like", when he was fired after being accused of everything up to sexual assault.

The guy just wants to be a party-pooper, even when he didn't know the party was happening.

• Agree
Reactions: Botchy Galoop

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 812364
View attachment 812366
Someone obviously wasn't hugged as a child.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino