6-22-2019 - Tom finds a new way to wipe his ass - Scientists are said to be astounded..

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I got two disagrees to my comment.

Am I to understand that Americans are happy with their guests deciding NOT to wipe after a greasy American poop, but instead to allow the feces and e. Coli to be washed onto the shower floor surface the whole family walks on while barefoot?? How is this considered acceptable behavior in any part of the 🗺???
I think the point is everyone (hopefully) cleans their ass in the shower. Not that ppl shit and then jump directly into the shower.

Howard Stern used to say he had a two wipe rule. If it took more than two wipes to clean his butt after a poop, he just jumped in the shower to clean off.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Looney Troons

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Tom is like a billion years old and hasn't learned that it's poor form to announce a change in bowel movement consistency

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
Tom is like a billion years old and hasn't learned that it's poor form to announce a change in bowel movement consistency
It’s more acceptable than him telling everyone about fingering a dog or trying to rape an underage girl or eating garbage, but he’s done all those things. You can always count on Tom to tell everyone way more than anyone wanted to hear.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s almost par for course that lolcows unnecessarily shit themselves. ADF, Chris and now Tommy. Who’s next? Amber Lynn? The Slaton sisters?
Amy Slaton has actually already regaled us with a story of how she once poop'd herself while like 10 oe 11 (i think) and at school. And then getting her fat body lifted up off the ground by an adult like "[she] was a sack of taters"

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino