6/25/2020 - TPD OPS Sergeant Knight + TPD OPS Sgt. Zeiss -

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
Tom is fat and no one would have sex with him.
FTFY

Love him ranting about FB/Twitter/Quora, etc. all telling him to get fucked.
Tommy boy, if every person you encounter is an asshole, the probability is that you're the asshole.
That's you, @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , a slack, prolapsed asshole that no one (with unfettered access to your chequered history) wants anything to do with. Can't wait to see your new tidier living conditions, maybe you could train the roaches to help keep the place tidy, shepherd the dirt into the corners, that sort of thing? Also, wash your fucking hands, that'd be a start...

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
"I'm a legitimate local artist, I have a global audience" How about you nama-stay the fuck away from minors and dogs, you coffin-dodging nuisance caller...
Jesus, you can taste the fucking insanity, like an old gym sock that's been fished out of a septic tank and left to dry in the sun.

F. Murray Abraham

Grazie, Signore.
kiwifarms.net
Ol' Tom Bomb has no proof of anything other than what people online have said and what he chooses to believe. He had a legitimate beef about the swattings but Tom being Tom managed to fuck it up with his never-ending, woe-is-me, targeted individual batshittery that shut down any investigation immediately. If he calmly stated he had been swatted and needed assistance, they'd help. Instead, he drools into his weed tray, whining about shit no one cares about like a cop is his therapist. This is why this gross fuck needs to be institutionalized. He can't be trusted to keep himself clean or carry on a conversation without resorting to blind, sputtering anger. What a joke of a human being.

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
Ol' Tom Bomb has no proof of anything other than what people online have said and what he chooses to believe. He had a legitimate beef about the swattings but Tom being Tom managed to fuck it up with his never-ending, woe-is-me, targeted individual batshittery that shut down any investigation immediately. If he calmly stated he had been swatted and needed assistance, they'd help. Instead, he drools into his weed tray, whining about shit no one cares about like a cop is his therapist. This is why this gross fuck needs to be institutionalized. He can't be trusted to keep himself clean or carry on a conversation without resorting to blind, sputtering anger. What a joke of a human being.
What amuses me most about Tommy Slackpooper is, he genuinely thinks that us reacting to and riffing on things he has admitted to in video and text format somehow constitutes defamation/slander/cyberterrorism.

If I make a video and say "I'm a huge fan of cocks, me; massive faggot!" and then comment similar things on websites where my video is shared, I can't imagine I'd be annoyed if people started calling me a raging ass-pirate... Doesn't seem like I'd have the right, really?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this were the Uk, he would have been put away a long ass time ago. Anyway, I love when he says "My life is going amazing except for this concerted effort to destroy it by an organized gang of cybercriminals." Tom is insane, and his use of a "halter top" makes me want to vomit. It's like putting a garbage bag full of holes over a filthy refrigerator.

Also, this is the subtitle for the first video

notice she called me "ma'am". i'm hoping to hear back from her with an answer to the question. they're either calling the FBI in or i need to file suit against the hosts on my own.
She called you ma'am because she doesn't want to put up with autistic screeching. Also, he once again admits to "getting into bed with a minor". He's fucking disgusting. Someone, please find his family and send these videos to them.

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
... It's like putting a garbage bag full of holes over a filthy refrigerator.
Gipped a bit at that, NGL... 🤢

She called you ma'am because she doesn't want to put up with autistic screeching. Also, he once again admits to "getting into bed with a minor". He's fucking disgusting. Someone, please find his family and send these videos to them.
I guarantee there's a big fat popup banner warning attached to his record/phone number that mentions using "ma'am", just to cut down the amount of their time he wastes by reeeing about being misgendered. I don't have a huge amount of sympathy for cops, for the most part, but dealing with shitheels like Tom that waste their time with inane bullshit is a part of the job that shouldn't be necessary.

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
Tom's ass easily becomes a raging rectal fire when reading threads like these. It's obvious to everyone except Tom that he's being coddled by police. This really is one of those situations where Tom will either die with the camera running or the landlord finds rats eating his corpse.
We live in hope. Tom lives in squalor, but we live in hope...

I'mma plump for "dying on camera" and if God's got my back on this, it'll be mid-saxophone screeching; I like to think the last thing we'll hear from Tom is a sad, descending note and then a squawk from his sax as he wheezes out his last breath and falls off his chair.

Last edited:

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None