6/25/2020 - TPD OPS Sergeant Knight + TPD OPS Sgt. Zeiss -

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
i can only laugh at the delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth on display in this thread. such sanctimonious posturing over petty bullshit and the usual projections of the denial of your own inadequacies along with your perverted fantasies. stay stupid speds.
As long as you're a contributing member (snigger) of these fora, Thomas, we will all look like actual fucking geniuses, just on the basis that the rest of us are smart enough to not try and defend dog mongling and teen-touching. Say hi to the roaches for us, you soap-avoiding trash goblin. 😘

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i can only laugh at the delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth on display in this thread. such sanctimonious posturing over petty bullshit and the usual projections of the denial of your own inadequacies along with your perverted fantasies. stay stupid speds.
You old faggot, as soon as you realize no one is entertaining your sick fantasies of revenge, you come right back here to claim we're objectifying you in some sort of sick sexual projection fantasy. Get bent.

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
You old faggot, as soon as you realize no one is entertaining your sick fantasies of revenge, you come right back here to claim we're objectifying you in some sort of sick sexual projection fantasy. Get bent.
This is all he has, though. This forum and the other one he posts on (where they think he's as much of a dribbling spastic as we do) are all this sad, old, bloated horrorshow has in his life.
He hasn't got a musical career, his pity tips have no basis on his musical ability or lack thereof; his shiny rock business doesn't even pay well enough to justify a business premises, you never see any IRL guests on his streams...

He lives alone (bar the roaches and whatever bacteria are growing in his underwear) and shuffles onto the internet to alternately screech about how we're oppressing him by accurately interpreting what he himself admits to or to do his best Wicked Witch impression, threatening to come baleet us from the internet with his flying legal monkeys. Bring it, mongoloid, you won't be the first, the best or even the most memorable to try.

He is as figuratively impotent as we can only hope he is literally (won't someone please think of the dogs??? NOT YOU, TOM, STOP THAT, YOU DIRTY OLD MAN!), his putative lolsuits are going nowhere, like his life; he gets tard-wrangled by the one-time whenever he calls them up; whenever he shows up here, he gets a beating that would justify him getting "EVERLAST" tattooed on his forehead... He couldn't be failing harder if he forgot how to breathe in, at this point.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg , you've been dunked on more times than the hoops in Shaq's backyard, take the hint. We're always gonna come out on top, dude. I know you doubt that but, well...

HABEEB IT, FAGGOT.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They’re on display at the very top of the thread.

Reactions: Troon Draugur

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
I don't like how Tom had sex with a child.
But he didn't penetrate her (because his gf got jealous, allegedly), so he's clearly just some misunderstood femmepresentingtwinspiritintersexbigenderfreespirituwu and not a sleazy sack of ordure that preys on socially vulnerable people with a track record of making poor choices...
I'm sure the incident with the dog was just a miscommunication, too; you know how it goes... Your dog comes over for head scritches or to beg a treat and you misread the signs and accidentally end up fingerbanging them. I mean, who hasn't done that? It's practically a rite of passage into adulthood, yeah? 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
But he didn't penetrate her (because his gf got jealous, allegedly), so he's clearly just some misunderstood femmepresentingtwinspiritintersexbigenderfreespirituwu and not a sleazy sack of ordure that preys on socially vulnerable people with a track record of making poor choices...
I'm sure the incident with the dog was just a miscommunication, too; you know how it goes... Your dog comes over for head scritches or to beg a treat and you misread the signs and accidentally end up fingerbanging them. I mean, who hasn't done that? It's practically a rite of passage into adulthood, yeah? 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄
Okay I withdraw my comment. Rubbing a child's clitoris is not rape

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
Okay I withdraw my comment. Rubbing a child's clitoris is not rape
But equally as morally horrific. All sarcasm in my earlier post aside, his utter lack of self-awareness and the obvious lengths he's gone to in order to justify his actions to himself are legitimately horrifying. I simply cannot conceive of how someone's brain can square that sort of thing away and sleep at night.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But equally as morally horrific. All sarcasm in my earlier post aside, his utter lack of self-awareness and the obvious lengths he's gone to in order to justify his actions to himself are legitimately horrifying. I simply cannot conceive of how someone's brain can square that sort of thing away and sleep at night.
Standards change, and of course Tom is very old. I reckon in hippie circles at the time, it was probably perfectly acceptable to fuck a 14-year-old, if not considered a Chad move. Certainly the impression I get from underground literature from that scene is that there was a very dark and misogynistic side.

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
Standards change, and of course Tom is very old. I reckon in hippie circles at the time, it was probably perfectly acceptable to fuck a 14-year-old, if not considered a Chad move. Certainly the impression I get from underground literature from that scene is that there was a very dark and misogynistic side.
I suspect you may well be right. There is some weight to changing cultural standards. Regardless, I believe I will continue to think of him as lower than pond scum, on the basis that, even if it was considered acceptable, if not Chadly at the time, he is more than aware that from a contemporary viewpoint, it's utterly reprehensible and yet he still defends it, with no attempt to even contextualise using, for example, the culture shift. He still thinks it's as acceptable now as it may well have been at the time.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
Allan Ginsberg was a well known pedophile and was held in high esteem in degenerate hippy circles. It's discussed laughingly in THe Electric Koolaid Acid Tests. Also Randall McMurphy, the protagonist of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was initially jailed for statutory rape, and was lauded.

Troon Draugur

kiwifarms.net
Allan Ginsberg was a well known pedophile and was held in high esteem in degenerate hippy circles. It's discussed laughingly in THe Electric Koolaid Acid Tests
But I imagine that were the topic to come up now, in a contemporary interview situation, for example, even someone of his renown would have the sense of self-preservation to disavow his past proclivities, regardless of his true feelings on the matter.

That's the crux of the irritation with Tommy Teen-Toucher, it's not that he thinks it's fine (once you're that far gone, there is no redemption and your soul, if it exists, is forfeit).
It's that he hasn't even the cognition to realise that espousing views of that kidney are not considered compatible with rational society. A basic animal level of self-preservation would dictate that one camouflages or absents oneself in situations where prevailing isn't an option and you lack the brute force to overcome your opposition. Instead, Tom flounces in, casually mentions dog-mongling and his totally hot threesome with a teenager and has the temerity to be affronted when we round on him and give him chapter and verse on why he's fit only to be staked out for vultures in the deep desert.

That level of sheer stupidity paired with overbearing misplaced arrogance is what makes his personality as malodorous as his dirty shithole of an apartment looks to be.

Tags
None