6-30-19 - Me and Mom - Tom's mom tells him "stay off the internet"

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Naturally Tom ignores her sage advice and goes on to post their conversation on the internet.
4:15 - "Stay off the internet"
4:20 - Tom lies about making money on the internet. "cero dollarez"
12:25 - Tom says he's going to sue about the gym show
13:30 - "I'm on a mission from God"
17:10 - "I haven't had a lover since 1982". So much for the lie about getting laid in Denver.
20:20 - Tom tells his mom that he's going through a second puberty

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas Paine

Jameson® Irish Whiskey enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
13:10 - Mama Toots: "What is your life, what are you doing?"
13:15 - Tom: "I uh... I share a lot of commentary on the news."
13:30 - Mama Toots: "Who do you do this for?"
13:35 - Tom: "I'm on a mission from God."

5:02PM - My ass laughing that Mama Tooter is grilling him about being unemployed.

YourMom'sBox

True and honest stink ditch
kiwifarms.net
13:10 - Mama Toots: "What is your life, what are you doing?"
13:15 - Tom: "I uh... I share a lot of commentary on the news."
13:30 - Mama Toots: "Who do you do this for?"
13:35 - Tom: "I'm on a mission from God."

5:02PM - My ass laughing that Mama Tooter is grilling him about being unemployed.
So playing shitty music, dumpster diving, molesting dogs and teenagers is mission from God? Well I'm convinced!

MightyBiteySnake

Ouroboros, BITCH!
kiwifarms.net
Tommy is so gross looking that it's easy to remember that he's only on his early 60s and had a living mother who's more with it than he is

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you ever had any doubts about why his family paid him to stay away from them for decades, just listen to this fucking video. He's screaming at a 90 year old woman about his butthurt over admitting to pedophilia, bestiality and Facebook bans. He treats his family like absolute dogshit and demands that someone help him deal with the bullshit he himself causes.

What a ride. :story:

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funniest part of this video is that his Mom addresses him as Tom. Even after years of that fake ass Tom vs. Tommie DID bullshit, she calls him Tom and he doesn't chimpout, effectively proving that his whole family addresses him as such and that's the reason he's so asspained about it. LOL

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
This might be a dumb question since I'm not extremely well-versed in Tommie lore, but why exactly did he record and upload this? Pity points?

Reactions: Hecate and Aldora

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This might be a dumb question since I'm not extremely well-versed in Tommie lore, but why exactly did he record and upload this? Pity points?
For a few reasons.

Primarily, to show that he has a good relationship with his family. This is demonstrably untrue by the very video he published considering that his family, immediate and extended, shun him completely. They do not invite him to family gatherings or holiday events. His parents are incredibly rich and have paid him for years to stay away from the family. This tugboat sank about a decade ago when Tom's father had purchased a trailer that Tom was supposed to pay rent for. Instead, Tom squatted and Gene sold the trailer, effectively kicking Tom to the curb.

Second, Tom does everything for pity points or bragging rights.

And thirdly, he has no semblance of privacy or respect for the people he records. Often times he doesn't even tell the police or random strangers he calls to scream at that he's recording.

All of this backfires on him in incredible fashion because his brain is a piece of shit and he forgets everything. It's the main reason he deletes or hides videos. People like myself will highlight his failures and he'll try to gaslight everyone into believing either that's not him on video or it's taken out of context.

tl;dr: Tom is a pedophile dogfucker with zero boundaries and fails at everything. :story:

Last edited:

$hakerattle

kiwifarms.net
This is just sad. Imagine being 91 and having your mentally ill spawn call you to shriek about conspiracy theories and "second puberty." She sounds so resigned and defeated at the end. How much heartbreak have you caused this poor old woman, Tommy?

I'm new to the Tommy lore, why is he cut off from his family "by the elders"? Being a mentally ill troon?

• Agree
Reactions: Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is just sad. Imagine being 91 and having your mentally ill spawn call you to shriek about conspiracy theories and "second puberty." She sounds so resigned and defeated at the end. How much heartbreak have you caused this poor old woman, Tommy?

I'm new to the Tommy lore, why is he cut off from his family "by the elders"? Being a mentally ill troon?
He went troon sometime in the 2000's. Tom's family is loaded. According to Tom's own admission, they paid him out of his trust fund to stay away from the family from around the time he was a teenager because of his unwillingness to accept treatment for his schizo-affective disorder. Sometime in the 80's, his trust fund ran out and he qualified for gubmint tardbux. He, however, continued to pester his parents for cash infusions to support his drug habit and transient life style. As said above, the straw that broke the camel's back for Tom's parents was the trailer fiasco. Tom is still butthurt about that to this day and thinks he is owed money from the sale of the trailer despite not having bought it.

Tom is chimping out because all of his bullshit lies that he's constructed over the years are crumbling and he's scrambling to prove to a non-existent fan base that he's not really a disgusting, pants-shitting, free-loading, pedophile dogfucker. It's honestly the last gasps before Adult Protective Services commits him to an Arizona Mental Institution for the remainder of his sad, pathetic life.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino