6-4-19 Tootin' Tuesday -

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back to normal then? He confirmed that he still dumpster dives and found a filet migion which was very delicious.
He's getting dunked on hard. He got called out for being a scaredy cat bitch by demanding people that meet him in public and then running away. Also for crying about nothing happening with Peterson and his lolsuit. :story:

Someone calls in and gives Tom their info to receive his lolsuit bullshit and Tom chimps out in anger when he is given a Canadian address to send it to. Tom believes his trolls only live in the contiguous 48 states and nowhere else because clearly the Internet is Americans Only. :story:

Lesson: Challenge Tom on anything and he will collapse into screams, coughs and angersharts.

Last edited:

YourMom'sBox

True and honest stink ditch
kiwifarms.net
It's really pissing me off. He wants people to talk to him and ask him questions, but then he just deletes or blocks legit fucking questions. He puts his fucking phone number on youtube and then gets pissed when getting calls, trolls or not. It's like Chris Chan blocking everyone on twitter and then crying because no one is talking to him. Can't have it both ways Tommy. At least have fun with the haters.

The Crow

US Army Veteran
kiwifarms.net
It's really pissing me off. He wants people to talk to him and ask him questions, but then he just deletes or blocks legit fucking questions. He puts his fucking phone number on youtube and then gets pissed when getting calls, trolls or not. It's like Chris Chan blocking everyone on twitter and then crying because no one is talking to him. Can't have it both ways Tommy. At least have fun with the haters.
Just like I called it months ago, Tooter is rapidly becoming the "next Chris Chan" in the sense that he's been getting his fair share of orbiters and wéens who are kinda overdoing it to the point where Tooter has actually found sort of a way to help filter them out via/the headphones. All it means though is that his trolls are just going to have to get a bit smarter if they want to get by that little line of defense, and thus avoid looking foolish, or just wait for him to drop his guard, instead. Plus, as the classic saying goes, nobody trolls Tooter better than Tooter himself.

YourMom'sBox

True and honest stink ditch
kiwifarms.net
Just like I called it months ago, Tooter is rapidly becoming the "next Chris Chan" in the sense that he's been getting his fair share of orbiters and wéens who are kinda overdoing it to the point where Tooter has actually found sort of a way to help filter them out via/the headphones. All it means though is that his trolls are just going to have to get a bit smarter if they want to get by that little line of defense, and thus avoid looking foolish, or just wait for him to drop his guard, instead. Plus, as the classic saying goes, nobody trolls Tooter better than Tooter himself.
I tried myself but the fucker muted me. My messages don't appear on the live-stream. But at least he didn't deny the content.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino