• ”Let me be clear: the site is a wretched hive of scum and villainy, if you excuse the Star Wars reference.”

Off-Topic [6 Dec 18] Phil Has A NightmareDefends his hovel with totally bad ass gunfighting against Kiwi Operatives / Literally Shaking

Discussion in 'Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici' started by Graffiti canvas, Dec 6, 2018 at 12:30 PM.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over ADF. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. ADF is gross. The less we have to hear about that, the better.
  • Limit discussion of transgender issues. No one cares about pronouns here.
  • No trolling plans. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, you will be ridiculed and penalized.
  1. [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 17
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Lol, he thinks he'd catch us.

• Agree  x 9
    • Semper Fidelis  x 5
    • Like  x 3
    • Winner  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Monolith

Monolith doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot

kiwifarms.net
  3. Phil we only have to smoke you out with smoke grenades and wait for you to a) throw yourself out of the window to save us the trouble or b) wait for you to get out to finish the job , actually forgot the grenade, we could use a bottle of Air freshener, will have the same effect

• Winner Winner x 16
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Cubanodun

Cubanodun White PlayStation Supremacist

kiwifarms.net
  4. He should write for one of those grocery store tabloids, like the one with "BAT BOY" on the cover, shit like that.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Sofonda Cox

Sofonda Cox Antinatalist, reality enthusiast, witness.

kiwifarms.net
  5. Like the people doing the home invasion would wear uniforms or say anything to indentify themselves as being part of Kiwi Farms.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Goofy Logic

Goofy Logic Is this thing working right?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. If Kiwi Farms opened fire on Phil, he'd be dead. "hit in the shoulder a couple times." :story:

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. CW MEMEMEE

LOOK AT ME

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    obliviousbeard

obliviousbeard Certified numbnut and all around nitwit
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. He is suffering and wants someone to end his miserable existence. But that would be an act of mercy. To let him live and take responsibility for his decisions, now that's real cruelty.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. Of course he's shaking over something that didn't happen. He lives in his potato shaped head all the time.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    drtoboggan

drtoboggan Please, call me Mantis.

kiwifarms.net
  10. If he got hit in the shoulder a couple times I'm impressed by his ability to resist pain and possible ligament damage enough to win a firefight

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Vrakks

Vrakks If you do not give into my demans.... TOO LATE!!!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I see the Kiwi Telepathic Dream Defense Administration has made yet another successful attack. First it's the nightmares. Then it's the subliminal messages telling him to have a shower every once in a while. And when Australatina has burnt to ashes - then he'll have our permission to shit his pants and do nothing.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    Postal Dude

Postal Dude I'm an equal-opportunity lunatic.

kiwifarms.net
  12. He's still posting about this home invasion nightmare on twitter almost 12 hours later because he's received zero asspats.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Four-Wheeled Fedora

Four-Wheeled Fedora My evil twin, Ted, attacked my comrades and me

kiwifarms.net
  13. Stop stealing my ideas Phil.

Also he didn't just take one bullet to the shoulder (blame movies for convincing people this is something you can just walk off) but he took multiple bullets. Cute.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Bitch I'm back and I'm better than ever.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. hQZRX5J.png
    upload_2018-12-6_13-29-44.png

• Winner Winner x 16
    #14 CatParty, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:23 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 1:29 PM
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. We have 24,610 members according to the staff. We have many speds here too. And then there was this one sped who had profile here who went and got cucked by a couch. Normal person would treat that as an exception, outlier case, whatever. But not Phil. No wonder he's can't leave the apartment since there's literally tens of thousands schoolsooters waiting for him.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    obliviousbeard

obliviousbeard Certified numbnut and all around nitwit
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I like how Phil describes a dream he had like it's some kind of traumatic war story, and honestly thinks anyone would want to invade the space of a man who shoves shampoo bottles up his ass.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    Ted_Breakfast

Ted_Breakfast What'll it be, boys?

kiwifarms.net
  17. Phil has a nightmare between his legs

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Xanax

Xanax Niggers

kiwifarms.net
  18. Funny thing is he thinks other people care about him/what he writes ever since kengle and that other tard gave him attention. No one cares about your dream Phil, you dumb faggot. Also, if there ever was a gunfight, your stupid ass would more than likely send youself to the hospital due to not knowing how to handle a gun properly, that, or you'd break both arms/legs due to your autistic stance.

• Agree Agree x 9
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  19. Phil, if we invaded your apartment the only thing we would shoot at you would be job applications.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    BlueArmedDevil

BlueArmedDevil They said this bomb was clean

kiwifarms.net
  20. No one gives a shit about dreams they aren't real (but then we're talking about a sped that sperges on about a shitty third world country he made up so)

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.