Off-Topic [6 Dec 18] Phil Has A Nightmare - Defends his hovel with totally bad ass gunfighting against Kiwi Operatives / Literally Shaking

Cubanodun

Pixel Perfect Troll
kiwifarms.net
Phil we only have to smoke you out with smoke grenades and wait for you to a) throw yourself out of the window to save us the trouble or b) wait for you to get out to finish the job , actually forgot the grenade, we could use a bottle of Air freshener, will have the same effect

Postal Dude

I'm an equal-opportunity lunatic.
kiwifarms.net
I see the Kiwi Telepathic Dream Defense Administration has made yet another successful attack. First it's the nightmares. Then it's the subliminal messages telling him to have a shower every once in a while. And when Australatina has burnt to ashes - then he'll have our permission to shit his pants and do nothing.

MasterDisaster

Hobo King of the Parsnip Pixies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He'll fuck up at some point. His ego is bigger than his brain and his mouth writes checks his ass can't check. Sure so far he's been lucky but that shits gonna run out and when it does you can bet we'll get a 'the cis-patriarchy sent fash's to accost me. I killed them but not before they all raped and suckerpunched me at the same time. The police were gonna arrest me but then Antifa showed up and they ran so that'll teach those trans hating Proud Boys.'
Stop stealing my ideas Phil.

Also he didn't just take one bullet to the shoulder (blame movies for convincing people this is something you can just walk off) but he took multiple bullets. Cute.

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have 24,610 members according to the staff. We have many speds here too. And then there was this one sped who had profile here who went and got cucked by a couch. Normal person would treat that as an exception, outlier case, whatever. But not Phil. No wonder he's can't leave the apartment since there's literally tens of thousands schoolsooters waiting for him.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Lol, he thinks he'd catch us.
Funny thing is he thinks other people care about him/what he writes ever since kengle and that other tard gave him attention. No one cares about your dream Phil, you dumb faggot. Also, if there ever was a gunfight, your stupid ass would more than likely send youself to the hospital due to not knowing how to handle a gun properly, that, or you'd break both arms/legs due to your autistic stance.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino