I already planned more than 600 protocols to kill you Phil, one even include soap, you dont want me to use the soap ok?
Come on, you can't entirely rule out some rogue ween storming into the Spud Dimension, Portlantifa to enact Operation JULAAAAAAY and then posting here to be praisedLike the people doing the home invasion would wear uniforms or say anything to indentify themselves as being part of Kiwi Farms.
If anyone from Kiwi Farms fucking well spoke harshly to Phil, he'd be dead.If Kiwi Farms opened fire on Phil, he'd be dead. "hit in the shoulder a couple times."
Freddy Kreuger was one of the first Kiwi agents.Huh. He also had a gun. That’s interesting...
- GunTo see a gun in your dream represents aggression, anger, and potential danger. You could be on the defensive about something. Or you may be dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and authority/dependence. Alternatively, a gun is a symbol of power and pride. Perhaps you are looking for shelter or protection in your dream. From a Freudian perspective, a gun represents the penis and male sexual drive. Thus, the gun may mean power or impotence, depending on whether the gun went off or misfired.
To dream that you are loading a gun forewarns that you should be careful in not letting your temper get out of control. It may also signify your ability to defend yourself in a situation.
To dream that a gun jams or fails to fire indicates that you are feeling powerless in some waking situation. Perhaps you need to attack your problems from a different approach. Alternatively, a malfunctioning gun represents sexual impotence or fear of impotence.
To dream that you shoot someone with a gun denotes your aggressive feeling and hidden anger toward that particular person. You may be trying to blame them for something.
To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You feel victimized in a situation or that you are being targeted.
- ShotTo dream that you are shot or being shot at represents a form of self-punishment that you may be subconsciously imposing on yourself. You may have done something that you are ashamed of or are not proud of.
- IntruderTo see an intruder in your dream represents your feelings of guilt. Consider also what unfamiliar feelings or thoughts may be breaking into your peace of mind. Alternatively, an intruder symbolizes self-indulgent behavior or unwanted sexual attention.
- AttackTo dream that you attack someone represents pent-up frustration and anger. You feel that you have been wronged. Your dream serves as an easy and safe way to express your anger.
To dream that you are being attacked by someone indicates your character is being questioned. You feel the need to defend yourself. You are feeling stressed, vulnerable and helpless. You may also be facing difficult changes in your waking life. Dreaming of an attack provides a way for you to confront these situations that you may be avoiding in real life.
- ShouldersTo see your shoulders in your dream symbolize strength, responsibility and burdens. Perhaps you feel that you have too much responsibility to bear and are overburdened by circumstances in your life.
Source for all this iromancy: http://m.dreammoods.com/?url=http://www.dreammoods.com/&utm_referrer=TIL Kiwi Farms is also capable of subconsciously murdering trannies. Train well Sleepytime Warriors. The day of reckoning is coming.