• ”just a bunch of idiots who never get out of the house”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Off-Topic [6 Dec 18] Phil Has A NightmareDefends his hovel with totally bad ass gunfighting against Kiwi Operatives / Literally Shaking

Discussion in 'Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici' started by Graffiti canvas, Dec 6, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over ADF. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. ADF is gross. The less we have to hear about that, the better.
  • Limit discussion of transgender issues. No one cares about pronouns here.
  • No trolling plans. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, you will be ridiculed and penalized.
  1. If we raided his apartment, the toxic stench would suffocate us. He has nothing to worry about since he is so toxic that he had immunity to his own stench.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Midlife Sperglord

Midlife Sperglord Sperging over console gaming.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Of all the videos of Phil out there, none show this fatass actually running. Now, if we're to say actually invade Phil's hovel, and we got away with something precious to him, I believe we would be able to outrun him, hell, we wouldn't even need a getaway car. If Phil can actually run, he probably runs like Chris does, with the added benefit of tripping over those trenched feet of his. So long story short, we have nothing to worry about because we will be long gone before fatass decides to start running for us.

• Agree Agree x 2
    nvrwastetree

nvrwastetree Identifies as an attack helicopter

kiwifarms.net
  3. >Phil's dream
    >Shit that never happened
    Pick two

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    OLE PISS

OLE PISS Phil's makeup artist

kiwifarms.net
  4. Question: what do we look like in Phil's dreams?
    His dad.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Positron

Positron Ho ho ho! CNN confirms my existence!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Maybe his body could be sold as pig feed, but that’s the best I can think of.

• Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. These poor animals don't deserve such a cruel treatment.
    Better force-feed his body to the captured trannies and observe the results Mengele style.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Purple Man

Purple Man You can't
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Trannies love to eat their own.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Positron

Positron Ho ho ho! CNN confirms my existence!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Yeah, but Phil is a tranny just like he is a latino.
    He isn't.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Purple Man

Purple Man You can't
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm already working on the screenplay. This'll be the hit action movie of 2020.

Of course it's not complete without an all-star cast:

Vin Diesel as Philip Delici aka Izzy Hell
    Willem Dafoe as Null
    Danny Devito as Toren
    Carmen Electra as Xochi
    John Cena as Ravenor
    And Danny Mcbride as Mexican nieghbor

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster Bitch I'm back and I'm better than ever.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I’d have represented Phil using practical special effects, like the blob monster from Weird Science.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Don’t worry, Phil, you’re safe. You and the trash heap you call an apartment stink way too much for any kiwi to dare get close enough to shoot you.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. While true we could do a grab and run and get a block and a half away before he could waddle down the stairs. It'd be a waste of a perfectly good Race War van, hell if he made it to the street we could pop her in reverse and see how fast he can run! Only down side would be having to wash the mashed potato off the bumper. But hey that what car washes are for.

DumbCWCQuote

DumbCWCQuote I never know what to put in these.

kiwifarms.net
  13. We could clean it using the tears of those who mourn for - actually, yeah, the car wash.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Lol @ 'I had a nightmare so give me money'. Not sure I can think of a more pathetic attempt at ebegging. Of course, Phil makes sure to say that the money is solely for his morale, so you know it's nothing important.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    UselessRubberKeyboard

UselessRubberKeyboard Jesus Christ, Rowena
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Are you kidding? This guy would be more accurate.

Laurence R. Harvey.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  16. Who needs the Cyber Police when we have the Dream Police!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I like how he admits we're his worst nightmare.

Also we know he's lying about what happened. Even in his dreams, he just whimpered and sharted himself when we appeared.

• Agree Agree x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. They even have their own theme song

• Like Like x 1
    BlueArmedDevil

BlueArmedDevil They said this bomb was clean

kiwifarms.net
  19. Mr. Isaboy REALLY wants people (especially us) to believe he owns firearms. He even goes as far as taking photos of BB guns and airsoft toys (the cheapest ones available no less) to try to pass them off as real. He seems to get like this when he's feeling particularly powerless and ignored.

Pro tip: we all know Phil is too poor due to the evil Capitalist system to be able to afford real firearms.

And if anyone decided to invade Phil's home it would be an absolute cake walk. He is not only a weakling and a pushover, but he's also chicken-shit and would freeze up and shit himself if someone busted in, making him an easy target. If anyone actually wanted him dead, he'd be in Commie Poseur Hell by now. Stop playing the victim, Mr. Isaboy. No one cares enough about you to kill you. Not even us.

• Agree Agree x 5
    The Dude

The Dude Just a Dude, dude...
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. He failed to prevent a single elderly fat alcoholic from invading his bedroom, so what are the chances that he could stop a force of heavily-armed Kiwi agents?

• Agree Agree x 8
    Tragi-Chan

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.