• ”You're tearing me apart, Lisa!”

[6-Jan-2019] Power Outage SagaHe doesn't have...the POWEERRRRRR

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by actually, Jan 6, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For all your Renton, WA power outage related needs.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I like to imagine Phil and Kat sitting in the dark, forced to interact with each other without outside stimuli or appliances.

1,000% looks something like this:

[​IMG]

Except without the attractive people...

• Agree Agree x 8
    #2 Noob-Noob, Jan 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Noob-Noob

Noob-Noob Jealous dumbfuck

kiwifarms.net
  3. What 'other plans' though aside from watching wrestling and netflix? I'd bet good money that even with the unplanned days off, Phil will still take his usual day off in the week for his 'errands', ie. doing an hour of grocery shopping.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Kat would probably have sudden shifts at work that she'd have to go do rather than spend an hour with Phil.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    #5 King Buzzo, Jan 6, 2019
    King Buzzo

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. He'll talk about it like it was the end of the world. This is the next thing he'll talk about for a while. After all, he needs to talk about something besides blatantly begging for money and he's not sick anymore.

It's the government's fault that he's losing money as a business owner, there are so many people urging to interact with him and can not survive without watching high quality raw gameplay playthroughs.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Awful Meerkat

Awful Meerkat Reaper of Chromosomes

kiwifarms.net
  6. This fruit streams for a living and doesn't have a backup generator ?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Lesbian Sleepover

Lesbian Sleepover Party Announcement
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

7. wrong picture dude, fix it for you

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 27
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    N0thingICanDo

N0thingICanDo I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)

kiwifarms.net
  8. The power company is full of detractors, everyone knows this. The question is how far will they go to ruin our hero's attempts at gaining "interaction" with the plebs.

kiwifarms.net
  9. I checked and it sounds like the storm was pretty bad so i think it's legit. However there's no way this dude can afford to take another day off.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    Freshtodeath

Freshtodeath Kwhality Khantent

kiwifarms.net
  10. good thing he didn't take that week off because he was sick, all the money he made from streaming that week could cover this blackout

wait...

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Good for health, Bad for education

kiwifarms.net
  11. A reply summed it up pretty well.
    dsp.PNG

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 4
    King Buzzo

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Just when you thought his streams couldn't get any more low-energy... :chicken:

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Imagine making $100K+ per year from video of vidya you upload to the internet and livestream, now on Twitch, for the last 6 years as your sole source of income and not having purchased a backup generator and a Mobile Hotspot.

Imagine being this unprepared. "Guys, did you know there's a thing called 'weather' that can effect utilities provider's ability for services to reach you? Something about the 'in frared structure' being interrupted, I doneven know *ACK ACK ACK* I just became aware of this today and plan to put zero thought or effort into future preparedness. I will mostly throw tantrums and repeat the mantra 'Nuthin I kuddoo' until the event passes and then promptly forget about this strange new phenomenotype, sound gud?" *Snort*

Mother Nature is now a detractor.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    #14 Prince Lotor, Jan 6, 2019
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor I told you this would happen if I drank AfterShock

kiwifarms.net
  14. Power back on, short-lived side thread.

PowerPiggy.png

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. he could bump up deltarune to the next slot
    nope, MUH SCHEDULE
    i swear he's autistic as fuck

also it's rather convenient isn't it?
    hmmmm...

• Like Like x 1
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Good for health, Bad for education

kiwifarms.net
  16. Funny especially when you remember his exceptional "archiving backup" consisting of dozens of old, dusty, USB 2.0 hard drives in the event of what, a truly vengeful detractor at YouTube who one night wipes his channel entirely.

He's prepared for that kind of eventuality but has no UPS for his PC, no generator, no hotspot (unless he's using his phone in which case, enjoy that bill, faggot). He could have easily afforded all that plus installation of the genny for what he makes in a few months.

Dollars to donuts he's not actually sweating it, though. Financially I'm sure he's still perfectly fine. This is just another speed bump in his life that he'll m.ilk for all it's worth. Though the notion of him sitting in a silent house while Kat is off making lattes or whatever is hilarious. What does this man even do when he doesn't have visual media to consume?

• Like Like x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  17. Power back on

He could have milked his paypigs for 4 hours of money and he needs that money to pay his bills, but instead he will stream for 3 hours of blackops that no one asked for

Fuck this sleazy pathological lier disgusting pigroach

2019-01-06 (3).png

Update:
    Fucking stoooopid detractors don't know what "Basic knowledge of time" is......

(I dont know what that is either actually and how is that relevant to this topic since the game has saving features, but what do I know I am one of those mentally ill detractors)

2019-01-06 (4).png
    2019-01-06 (6).png

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #18 N0thingICanDo, Jan 6, 2019
    N0thingICanDo

N0thingICanDo I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)

kiwifarms.net
  18. Predictions on how DSP will handle/spin/m.i.l.k. this:

- stresses that: it was out of his control, bad things just keep happening to him, he's so unlucky
    - couldn't stream for <amount of> minutes/hours/days, so misses another BIG CHUNK of income, followed by days/weeks of repeating this
    - will tell stories about the outage as if it was World War III (no running water, no light, food going bad in the fridge, nazi zombies roaming the streets etc.)
    - take menial tasks and turn them into the worst thing ever, for example:

"Uhhh... *SNORT* so, yeah... *CLEARS THROAT LOUDLY AND CRUSHES PLASTIC WATER BOTTLE INTO MIC* we had no lights, *NUH-UHH* (goat laugh)! It was SO dark at night, it was dangerous, you could easily break your neck if you weren't careful, dood! I thought of getting the flashlight we have stored in the house, so I had to: walk ALL THE WAY over to the garage, find my way through the garage, find the cupboard that holds the flashlight, open the cupboard, take the flashlight out, turn on the flashlight to get some light, find out the batteries had died, close the cupboard, find my way out of the garage, walk ALL THE WAY over to the kitchen, put the flashlight on the counter, open up YET ANOTHER cupboard, take some batteries out of their packaging, find my way over to the trashcan, throw away the packaging, pick up the flashlight again, open up the flashlight, put in TWO batteries, close the flashlight, click the button on the flashlight and then it worked. SO much work, dood! *sigh*"

:stress:

• Like Like x 2
    #19 Comma, Jan 6, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  19. DSP breathless with relief that he can put off playing the next game by a dev with a huge cult following, i.e., someone I'm sure he believes is irrelevant and/or untalented.

I'm actually loath to check for myself - did he play undertale? Has some brave soul watched it, if so, and could they tell me how he reacted to that game?

I don't even especially like it but knowing what kind of game it is I'm eager to know how he approached it.

Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.