[6 June '19] Phil claims to have fled the spud cave, now "settling into [his] new home" - "Loving it, visualizing what love I can give 440 square feet of Antifa Barracks 2.0"

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Text:

"Settling into my new home on the east side of the Willamette River in Portland. Loving it, visualizing what love I can give 440 square feet of Antifa Barracks 2.0

Moving truck and a couple of (///) comrades (A) moving the rest of stuff packed on Monday.

not seeking roommates unless deeply involved with bashing bash[sic] in PDX"

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OOOOOH PLOT TWIST:
not evicted BUT voluntarily moved to another option. This explains the lack of begging. This was planned. Wow. I mean I'm speculating here but still ..he was too calm.

And LOL at a moving truck. Can you imagine helping the antifa crime minister super soldier move his maps ??

Edit: warming up my autism weaponizing machine
Screenshot_20190607-003932.png

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kinda wonder if maybe Phil is lying about the whole thing and he's still in his apartment. Like, losing the Booze Ogre made him so terrified of being alone and Kiwi Death Ninja Commandos are creeping 'round his dump, waiting for him to drop his guard so we can take him out. He was already scared shitless of us breaking down his door and killing/robbing/raping him when Slingblade was in the other room. How paranoid do you think he is now? Doesn't matter. We will find him no matter where he squats.

beautiful person

accept my diversity
kiwifarms.net
Based on square footage, location east of the Willamette, and the fact that he's most likely in an income-restricted place, I suspect this place so far.
Still looking through individual listings, so I might find other contenders.

Edit: another possibility

Edit 2: Found another that works if rounding the square footage, but this one has exact 440 sqft units.

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 789555

Text:

"Settling into my new home on the east side of the Willamette River in Portland. Loving it, visualizing what love I can give 440 square feet of Antifa Barracks 2.0

Moving truck and a couple of (///) comrades (A) moving the rest of stuff packed on Monday.

not seeking roommates unless deeply involved with bashing bash[sic] in PDX"
No thanks given to whomever was dumb enough to have Phil as a roommate. Or it's an abandoned building :lol:.

Keep telling us how popular you are, Phil. Maybe one day you'll believe it.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
As much as I’m disappointed we aren’t getting a new houseless saga, at least we’ll get plenty more to laugh at while Phil finds himself in conflict with another “transphobic” neighbor and landlords who don’t want him bouncing and squeaking all day and night.

We need to find his address so we can send him a housewarming gift. I’m sure he’ll appreciate another pile of shit, right?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino