[6 June '19] Phil claims to have fled the spud cave, now "settling into [his] new home" - "Loving it, visualizing what love I can give 440 square feet of Antifa Barracks 2.0"

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
An Antifag wouldn't call on Phil because he doesn't have anything of use.

"Okay, if we're going to have a counter-presence at the upcoming fash rally we're going to need some supplies. Anyone know where we can get a breathable ball-gag with teeth marks in it, an airsoft helmet, some maps of a fictional South American country drawn on printer paper, a bike lock and a pleather bondage harness?"
I'm kind of surprised he hasn't been used as a patsy yet.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He will gradually push them around. You're right he'll likely end up with a pyramid, but he'll also push that pyramid towards the wall and end up with a neat stack. Repeat this enough times and he'll still end up with proper stacks of empty boxes.
He'll probably not even keep them closed but just hurl them on the ground so you don't just have space issues but folding issues to take into account.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Even by Phil's standards, discarding the tranny community to try and infiltrate antifa was a derp move.
For Phil, the only real thought in it is how popular it is right now, and how well it fits into his image. For a man who spent years bouncing and squeaking for all the world that he was gay, then bi, then trans, up to and including the point of tattooing his body and buying an entire wardrobe of rainbow flag related paraphernalia, he dropped it once he felt it no longer would get him anything. Sort of like his whole Israel thing. Or the Latinz thing (though that may be because he's afraid Toren will reveal he's not Latino at all but just another white kid). Antifa is the shiny new obsession. I'm sure he sees it on social media constantly. Those are the people he wants to impress and ingratiate himself with. Never mind the fact that he has nothing to offer them and won't get in with them, for right now its "cool," at least in Phil's mind, so he'll obsess over it until something new comes along. Maybe he'll try to become an Instagram "influencer" or a Soundcloud rapper or something stupid like that.

Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
SHEEEEEEEITTTTTTT!
What do you think the odds are Phil is going to start getting super racist once he gets called out by like the half dozen or so black people who actually live in Portland? Could this be the start of his white supremacist saga?

I don't think Philip's life is what you would call "living" so much as "bouncing and squeaking in existence".
The sad thing is, Phil is still living so much better than many people in third world countries. People who can and do actually work their asses off to provide for their families, but through accident of circumstances happen to have been born into a country torn apart by war, drugs, crime, poverty or some other misfortune. That's the real tragedy here.

Big Nasty

Unfettered scum
kiwifarms.net
The sad thing is, Phil is still living so much better than many people in third world countries. People who can and do actually work their asses off to provide for their families, but through accident of circumstances happen to have been born into a country torn apart by war, drugs, crime, poverty or some other misfortune. That's the real tragedy here.
Actual destitute people in Portland are not requesting "financial solidarity" on social media while holed up in a apartment provided to them by social services together with a monthly allowance.

They are probably like squatting in a basement somewhere, drinking themselves to sleep on cheap booze on a damp mattress.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Cretin
kiwifarms.net
Philth descending into (more) madness saga when? Those tiny apartments get suffocating when you never leave them.

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's a great idea. Get something that is supposed to be aired daily to get rid of the sweat and whatnot, and just leave it laying on the floor of spudcave 2.0. It won't take long before it's gonna smell like hobo died on it. (Same reason why you should at least get some shipping pallets under your mattress if you're going to go with hobo bed in your poverty flat)

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still say he's living in the same apartment and lying through his rat teeth. There is no way he wouldn't post pictures of the retarded shit he's scrawled over the walls and his newest LARP are I mean antifa bunker.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
So he hasn't moved in yet? Probably have to get it sterilized after Toren
View attachment 793019
Guess Phil is still a weeb at heart. I'm sort of surprised he admits it since I'd think he would associate that with right wing gamergate anime bros, or something. What's next? The obligatory dakimakura pillow waifu? It would at least be the closest thing he'll get to human contact in his miserable little life I suppose. Damn... I almost feel sad for him just typing that. Almost.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino