[6 June '19] Phil claims to have fled the spud cave, now "settling into [his] new home" - "Loving it, visualizing what love I can give 440 square feet of Antifa Barracks 2.0"

LazloChalos

Shitty photoshopper
kiwifarms.net
Based on square footage, location east of the Willamette, and the fact that he's most likely in an income-restricted place, I suspect this place so far.
Still looking through individual listings, so I might find other contenders.

Edit: another possibility

Edit 2: Found another that works if rounding the square footage, but this one has exact 440 sqft units.

1B1B 440 1 ba 440 sq ft $1,250 Available in June 2019
link

apartmenthomeliving.com lists it being available on June 12.

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I reckon Phil got the boot. What's more, I reckon it's been ongoing, with angry letters from other tenants to his landlord and Phil yelling about getting his sped caseworker involved.

What clinched it for me was Slingblade moving out, especially with how quickly he arranged and executed the move. He could've moved at any time if Phil was as annoying as he claimed to live with. He could've put out an emergency squeal for donations and housing the moment he was told Phil had a gun, if that's what Slingblade's real reason was for moving out. It wasn't - Phil got an eviction notice. That's when Slingblade bailed, because the ride was over. He wouldn't have gone anywhere otherwise, because no matter what he said when he was leaving, he was a pig in shit in Phil's flat, and Phil let him do whatever he wanted.

There's a reason Phil hasn't been showing off his stink ditch and crowing about how amazing it is, and it's the same reason he's said he's "moving out" and not getting evicted. He's embarrassed.

The stink ditch was supposed to fix everything. It proved Phil was a real sexy Latinaeixyz woman and it proved Kiwi Farms were wrong about something or other, and was meant to shut us up. Only, the operation wasn't a snip n go, heal quickly and look amazing deal. Kiwis already pointed out, in the two early post-op photos he put up online, that his stink ditch was more like a stink backslash, and that bits of it looked like they were already dying. There was very little in the way of 'wow, he really did it! Guess we have to give him credit for that now'. And Phil's inevitable lack of hygeine meant that the wonky open wound he was supposed to shove plastic bits in 3 times a day to keep open was filthy, rotting, and painful (as well as looking awful and not at all like a natural female). Phil knew he couldn't show off about it, because it was fucked up. So he shut up. Because he's embarrassed. It was all supposed to go to plan, but all the warnings Kiwis gave him about it not solving any of his life problems and that he was too fat, dumb and filthy for it to heal properly turned out to be correct. We were right and Phil was wrong.

Ditto the flat situation. He was so utterly convinced that being given his flat because he was a homeless re.tard, as well as being a troon, meant that he was home safe and free. Remember "from my cold dead hands" and "fuck the landlord class"? He thought he was above being evicted, because he was given special help to get his place and because he was a super special troon with a super special mental health caseworker. His neighbors were just transphobic elderly bigots, and no-one was going to take his housing away from him. Turns out Phil has been treated like any other tenant, and when he caused one too many complaints and whatever warnings he was given were ignored, the landlords gave him the boot. Phil, being a big scary anarchist who was armed to the teeth and would never give up his housing, couldn't admit to being evicted after all of that. This evil crime minister, told to gtfo by his landlord, leaving with his tail between his legs like a bad boy, with not even a protest? Doing as he was told immediately he was told to do it? He could never admit to that.

So here we are. Phil, angry and embarrassed about having his shit pushed in yet again by The Man, trying to make out like he meant it really. Wonder how quick his reaction time is to a potential home invasion now?

God, I bet the elderly ex-neighbor downstairs has just had the best bbq party weekend of his life. Semper fi, Mr Elderly Neighbor. You prevailed. God bless you. :drink:

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Ditto the flat situation. He was so utterly convinced that being given his flat because he was a homeless re.tard, as well as being a troon, meant that he was home safe and free. Remember "from my cold dead hands" and "fuck the landlord class"? He thought he was above being evicted, because he was given special help to get his place and because he was a super special troon with a super special mental health caseworker. His neighbors were just transphobic elderly bigots, and no-one was going to take his housing away from him. Turns out Phil has been treated like any other tenant, and when he caused one too many complaints and whatever warnings he was given were ignored, the landlords gave him the boot. Phil, being a big scary anarchist who was armed to the teeth and would never give up his housing, couldn't admit to being evicted after all of that. This evil crime minister, told to gtfo by his landlord, leaving with his tail between his legs like a bad boy, with not even a protest? Doing as he was told immediately he was told to do it? He could never admit to that.

So here we are. Phil, angry and embarrassed about having his shit pushed in yet again by The Man, trying to make out like he meant it really. Wonder how quick his reaction time is to a potential home invasion now?
For all his posturing and bouncing and squeaking and being loud in public, it's always worth remembering that Phil is little more than a very fat, very bald 33-year-old man with an incredibly small penis and no balls.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
I wish you were around when I needed to copy someone's maths homework.

The problem with your theory is assuming Phil will stack the boxes neatly. In reality, he'll toss them in a pile and the space will be rapidly filled with a gaint sliding pyramid of greased cardboard. At least he won't struggle for insulation when it gets cold?
However that is based on the whole 400x400, and Phil will be using up an awful lot of that floorspace to store his daughter bike, his Antifa tchotchkeys and mall-ninja weapons display, a second fridge for blocks of cheese and his bed to bounce and squeak on.

That leaves you with about 10x10 or 100 square feet to work with. Then again, if you store Phil's ego in here too, you're down to about 4-1/2 sq. feet for dem 'zza boxes.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
However that is based on the whole 400x400, and Phil will be using up an awful lot of that floorspace to store his daughter bike, his Antifa tchotchkeys and mall-ninja weapons display, a second fridge for blocks of cheese and his bed to bounce and squeak on.

That leaves you with about 10x10 or 100 square feet to work with. Then again, if you store Phil's ego in here too, you're down to about 4-1/2 sq. feet for dem 'zza boxes.
I wonder if Cisabel "Pigboy" Araujo is regretting spending a decade hoarding worthless bullshit now that he has to live in a space the size of a postage stamp.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
440 square feet? Shit dude, my Man Cave is larger than that. That's not even a motel room. That is, if Phil even is actually moving and this isn't just some fucktarded ploy to fool us. Honestly, it makes a lot of sense that Phil would try that. Now that he has no big bad Booze Boggart to protect him, he's probably terrified that someone is going to break in and kill him.

Don't worry Phil, we don't want to kill you. Those Antifa morons that you have such a hard on for will if you ever snitch on them, however.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Doggo

Gone.
kiwifarms.net
I had to look up what 440 square feet was in English, and I'd love to have that much space. Having a bedroom, an office, and an electronics lab (albeit a small one) in roughly 150sq ft (i.e. a single room, although with *some* storage elsewhere) makes things a bit tight. I don't know how much stuff Phil has, but I'm not exactly travelling light here, and it's just about doable with plenty of shelving. If you're smart about it, you could make it work, but I guess I'm giving them too much credit.

Having a look at the possible apartment's outside linked above, it actually doesn't look all that terrible, but I'm sure I'm wrong here. I really don't know what I'm looking at with American housing.

Vrakks

Please... I go by Gold Diamond now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had to look up what 440 square feet was in English, and I'd love to have that much space. Having a bedroom, an office, and an electronics lab (albeit a small one) in roughly 150sq ft (i.e. a single room, although with *some* storage elsewhere) makes things a bit tight. I don't know how much stuff Phil has, but I'm not exactly travelling light here, and it's just about doable with plenty of shelving. If you're smart about it, you could make it work, but I guess I'm giving them too much credit.

Having a look at the possible apartment's outside linked above, it actually doesn't look all that terrible, but I'm sure I'm wrong here. I really don't know what I'm looking at with American housing.
I have never seen a flat or office in the UK advertised in meters squared, only square feet. Where are you?

Doggo

Gone.
kiwifarms.net
I have never seen a flat or office in the UK advertised in meters squared, only square feet. Where are you?
I'm in Australia. We initially were like the other Commonwealth countries, using imperial everything, including the pound. The currency changed in the 60s, the speed limit in the 70s, and most other things just kinda happened as a result of these, I guess. New Zealand is roughly similar, they had a period around the same time where they switched over to the metric system too, but I'm not sure what switched and what didn't, or at what time. I'm pretty sure everything over there is now in English, too. Neither of these are things I really studied beyond "it's just what we learned in school".

The UK is... weird, though. I don't get it. I don't think even *they* get it.

Last edited:

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
You know if they made one of Stalin or Mao or Marx he'd have one.
I'd Google it, but I'm afraid of what I'd find. To be honest, with the popularity of Naruto and Hetalia, I'd expect he could have gotten a Sasuke or China waifu. Hell I'm actually pretty sure there was a picture of him crossdressing and hugging a Sasuke or Naruto body pillow because he has no shame or self-awareness, but maybe I'm just imagining him as a bigger weeb than he actually was. Actually him owning a dakimakura would be fairly normal and innocuous (relatively) comparable to most of the shit he's done to ruin his own life. LOL.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
If Phil got booted by the complex I kinda wonder if it wasn't an eviction per se but rather they gave him the option of either leaving of his own accord or they'd evict him. Even if Phil is too stupid to realize why having an eviction on your record is bad, his case manager/tard wrangler isn't and would probably do everything to avoid that happening since it's their job. The case manager would've probably also arranged the new place for him.

I know dick all about how any of this works, but can't places simply refuse to renew your lease as well? If they knew their lease was up and the complex wasnt going to renew it that would be one explaination for Toren knowing to get out months in advance. I'm sure the case manager would've also made sure Toren was gone.

Idk I just feel like if he got evicted there would be a lot more bouncing and squeaking about the evil transphobic landlord class evicting him for being a brave translatincks antifa supersoldier or whatever. Could even see Toren using being evicted by evil transphobes as a sob story to fund his move.

Unless as others have speculated Phil is lying about moving for whatever reason.

Stupid question but is Phil claiming to be in this new place by himself, or is he crashing with some of his antifa buddies? Because I vaguely remember him asking to crash with some other antifa tards last month.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It sounds like you're living in a room in a share house though and a 10x15 ft or 12x12 ft bedroom is an OK size.

You can't really compare that to a one bedroom apartment with a kitchen, bathroom and living area. That's more comparable to a one bedroom granny flat.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Chandler Cats

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Phil got booted by the complex I kinda wonder if it wasn't an eviction per se but rather they gave him the option of either leaving of his own accord or they'd evict him. Even if Phil is too stupid to realize why having an eviction on your record is bad, his case manager/tard wrangler isn't and would probably do everything to avoid that happening since it's their job. The case manager would've probably also arranged the new place for him.

I know dick all about how any of this works, but can't places simply refuse to renew your lease as well? If they knew their lease was up and the complex wasnt going to renew it that would be one explaination for Toren knowing to get out months in advance. I'm sure the case manager would've also made sure Toren was gone.

Idk I just feel like if he got evicted there would be a lot more bouncing and squeaking about the evil transphobic landlord class evicting him for being a brave translatincks antifa supersoldier or whatever. Could even see Toren using being evicted by evil transphobes as a sob story to fund his move.

Unless as others have speculated Phil is lying about moving for whatever reason.

Stupid question but is Phil claiming to be in this new place by himself, or is he crashing with some of his antifa buddies? Because I vaguely remember him asking to crash with some other antifa tards last month.
A landlord CAN refuse to renew a lease, and if you are month to month they can deliver a "notice to quit" at any time. There are scads of people who think a 'notice to quit' IS an eviction notice (which must be served by the sheriffs in my neck of the woods, the landlord cannot lock you out, the sheriffs handle it) If you have been entrenched for a certain amount of years or have a proven disability you can fight the thing fairly well, and often win. Many counties have renter's laws that demand you must evict your most recent tenant rather than your oldest. In many circumstances the Landlord must pay YOU to move and it is generally the amount of your current rent and an additional month, and sometimes they just say 'fuck it' and leave you be, but if you're a nuisance tenant you're fairly screwed. If a landlord choses to remodel the units they can boot you out and they then have the option to offer you the remodeled unit at whatever the new rent is (this is usually why they do it) or you can quit (which is what they hope). Phil may have just decided he got one too many talking to's by the "Fash" Landlord and packed up his pleather and road maps, or he did get a "notice to quit" and happily racked up his "oppression points" for asspats.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Phil may have just decided he got one too many talking to's by the "Fash" Landlord and packed up his pleather and road maps, or he did get a "notice to quit" and happily racked up his "oppression points" for asspats.
I doubt the Vodka Toad hopped away because of Phil. He hasn't had a sucker like that in ages and probably won't last as long in his new location. He probably saw paper that indicated the spud cave was doomed and promptly ditched Phil.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino