[6 June '19] Phil claims to have fled the spud cave, now "settling into [his] new home" - "Loving it, visualizing what love I can give 440 square feet of Antifa Barracks 2.0"

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Does Phil get front row view into all the “justice” Antifa is dishing out to dem nazis in front of his apartment?

Reactions: ToroidalBoat

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Does Phil get front row view into all the “justice” Antifa is dishing out to dem nazis in front of his apartment?
Phil covers every window in his living spaces with Antifa banners he buys for $20. He does this because he thinks Kiwi Farms operatives can look in and see it's him. I don't think he knows we put hidden cameras in his bookshelves, or that we can tell where he is at all times by the smell.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I take it we have yet to see photos of the new place? Because it certainly isn't like Philthy to NOT be posting pictures and bragging about how much of an anti-facist fortress his new hovel is.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I take it we have yet to see photos of the new place? Because it certainly isn't like Philthy to NOT be posting pictures and bragging about how much of an anti-facist fortress his new hovel is.
Maybe he never moved. Maybe he's just in a shelter.

Maybe he finally figured out if he posted any pictures at all some autist would figure out where he lived within minutes. :optimistic: on that last one.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he's living with some other Antifa tard, they may be preventing him from posting pictures online for "security" reasons. To be fair to our hypothetical tard, we will dox their place if Phil posts anything, so in this case it's a sensible precaution, but a much better solution would be to tell Phil to find somewhere else to stink up and fail to pay rent at.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess Phil is still a weeb at heart.
Was Phil ever the real definition of weeb: a poser Japan fanboy?

And one who would parrot random Japanese commonly heard in anime?

I imagine he was, what with the Naruto and Hetalia cosplay.

How long until Phil starts carrying a slingshot and thinking it's a gun?
They were the first ranged weapons. Then came the bow, then the crossbow, then the gun.

So Phil could be working his way up slowly?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Mogambo

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net

They were the first ranged weapons. Then came the bow, then the crossbow, then the gun.

You're thinking of the 'sling'. Phil doesn't have the hand-eye coordination or the dexterity to use one. He'd likely grab a rock that doesn't fit the pouch properly, do too many rotations above his head, and either the rock would go flying out of the pouch behind him or he'd fling it straight up in the air and bean himself, or one of his antifa comrats, on the top of the skull.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
He’s back on Facebook, posting with an account under one of his imaginary friends name:

View attachment 833342
Xochi has a full name? I thought it was just "Xochi". I'd update my username if the full name didn't sound like someone having a sneezing fit.

You're thinking of the 'sling'. Phil doesn't have the hand-eye coordination or the dexterity to use one. He'd likely grab a rock that doesn't fit the pouch properly, do too many rotations above his head, and either the rock would go flying out of the pouch behind him or he'd fling it straight up in the air and bean himself, or one of his antifa comrats, on the top of the skull.
Pissing myself laughing at the mental image of Phil and one of his trantifa companions trying to be stealthy on the mean streets of Portland; Phil spots a black guy in the distance and instantly opens fire with the sling, because he's terrified of black people, but the rock flies upwards and collides with Phil's tacticool airsoft helmet, making a really loud comedy DING noise. This draws the guy's attention, who walks over and steals their wallets effortlessly because they have the combined physical strength of a newborn garden slug.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net

Before he was full on trans Phil regularly quoted and tried to act like Sasuke. I never saw this first hand but we would talk about it and it was pretty funny. He dressed like Sasuke a few times before he decided to dress like Sakura and decided he wanted to be a girl. He had shown signs of Dysphoria prior to that but the cosplay thing seems to be what cemented his desire to be a girl.

Slings are hard to aim and require real coordination. At best he’d miss by a few meters, more likely he’d fall over trying to shoot it. Most people learn on .22 where I’m from, it’s not a strong round and has little recoil. I still don’t believe he’d do well with that. And even then he wants Eastern Block Rounds which either all have heavy recoil or the price of ammo and weapons is really expensive unless you find a reloaded at like a gun show or something. I doubt he could pass a background check in the first place though. I doubt a private seller would be willing to sell to Phil on top of that. So most likely all we ever see will be tactical stuff he can buy at his local sporting goods store or a flea market at best. More likely it’s a 6 dollar knife or a can of mace he bought at Walmart.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happened to being a lateeeeeeeeeeeenx, Phil? Not edgy enough? Too many opportunities to get called out by other aint'ifas for lying about being brown?

I'm sure everyone totally believes Phil is from Israel. How long until the mangled google-translated Hebrew tattoos start?

I eagerly await the new round of victimhood bullshit. Phil will be the most Israeli Israeli that ever Israeled and no-one else will be allowed to question his Israelihood lest REEEEEEEEEEEing happens. There are some really obvious tells that someone is bullshitting about being an Israeli citizen, but we'll wait for Phil to make them before mentioning what they are (I still chuckle at his handwritten Russian slogans copied out typed character for typed character from google translate).

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
What happened to being a lateeeeeeeeeeeenx, Phil? Not edgy enough? Too many opportunities to get called out by other aint'ifas for lying about being brown?

I'm sure everyone totally believes Phil is from Israel. How long until the mangled google-translated Hebrew tattoos start?

I eagerly await the new round of victimhood bullshit. Phil will be the most Israeli Israeli that ever Israeled and no-one else will be allowed to question his Israelihood lest REEEEEEEEEEEing happens. There are some really obvious tells that someone is bullshitting about being an Israeli citizen, but we'll wait for Phil to make them before mentioning what they are (I still chuckle at his handwritten Russian slogans copied out typed character for typed character from google translate).
That would blow up right in his face, though. The assorted SJW cliques are like a 15-way Venn diagram with "dislikes Israel because of the Palestine conflict" in the middle.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino