Disaster 6-year-old boy beheaded in Saudi Arabia in front of screaming mother after killer learns he was Shia - #JusticeforZakaria

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/first-picture-boy-6-beheaded-13977125

Zakaria Al-Jaber was butchered in Medina, Saudi Arabia "for being the wrong branch of Islam" as he visited a shrine to the Prophet Muhammad, reports say

Zakaria Al-Jaber was allegedly approached with his mum while they visited a shrine to the Prophet Muhammad in Medina, Saudi Arabia , and asked if they were Shia Muslims.

After the mum said yes, a taxi pulled up beside them and her son was snatched, reports say.

He was then beheaded with a "piece of glass" for being the "wrong branch of Islam ", it is claimed.

The mum collapsed out of trauma, it's reported.

A poignant photo of Zakaria has now emerged as campaigners react in fury to the news.

The campaign #JusticeforZakaria is growing on social media.

"Smallest coffins are the heaviest," wrote one Twitter user.

Another called the killing "barbaric".

The hashtag has already been shared widely online.

Others took to social media with heartrending tributes tonight.

Speaking of the gruesome moment of the attack, a source said: "The taxi driver then broke a glass bottle to obtain a shard of glass, which he then used to cut the throat of the child and stab him”.

Shia Rights Watch, a Washington DC-based campaign group, said: "There was no intervention from anyone and no response from authority thus far.

"The Saudi Shia community came together in mourning and to show solidarity with the parents.

"The community also reported this incident is a result of ongoing violations and lack of protection by the Saudi authority toward its Shia population.

"Saudi Shia have been under military crackdown by their government and many Shia are in prisons and on death toll."

But Saudi Arabia's predominant branch of Islam is Sunni, accounting for around three quarters of the population.

Human rights groups say practitioners of other forms of the faith - including Shia - are persecuted.
Seriously, what kind of sick person could hurt an innocent child like this?

#JusticeforZakaria

neural

It is what it is 'cept it ain't what it used to be
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today in: "The Middle East does something dumb and terrible."

Also,

@neural get your ass in here.
Believe it or not, this is the 1st I hear of this, I've been kinda busy lately and barely kept up with anything really, and I almost puked my last meal while reading this news piece. This is awful and completely unacceptable.

I am seeing local reports that say the driver already got arrested by the authorities. I hope he doesn't get off scot-free (and he likely won't, murder typically gets taken very seriously here, and it's very likely that this dude will get the death penalty for it).

Here's some local coverage from the funeral, it is in Arabic, I am looking for some English local coverage, but can't find any.:
https://www.alyaum.com/articles/6077090/الشرقية-اليوم/أسرة-الطفل-المنحور-تستقبل-المعزين-ووالده-حق-طفلي-لن-يضيع

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino