Money 7/1 - Chris paid his court costs

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris paid his court costs for macing the Gamestop employee.

screenshot-eapps courts state va us 2016-07-04 17-29-48.png

He paid it on July 1st, which is a few months early (it was due on October 17th).

How did he afford the money? He made multiple begging videos in June and supposedly couldn't afford medicine and electricity. Either Chris lied about needing money for those reasons or he used donations to pay utility bills so he could use the tugboat to pay the court costs, which means he'll probably make more begging videos soon.

Sanshain

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net
This either means that he's getting a fairly substantial amount of money from E-begging, or that he never had any money problems to begin with. Personally I hope it's the latter; Chris needs people giving him money like Disneyland needs more alligators.

Edit: I'm actually surprised he paid so early. I wonder what prompted him to do so.

Medley

kiwifarms.net

He paid it on July 1st, which is a few months early (it was due on October 17th).

How did he afford the money? He made multiple begging videos in June and supposedly couldn't afford medicine and electricity. Either Chris lied about needing money for those reasons or he used donations to pay utility bills so he could use the tugboat to pay the court costs, which means he'll probably make more begging videos soon.
paying it early is very unlike chris. he probably managed to sucker kengle into paying it off for him

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's simple, he is a liar

Edit: I'm actually surprised he paid so early. I wonder what prompted him to do so.
The possibility of being separated from the love his life, the PS4. His court fees were not due until October, so you can see how he clearly prioritizes his vidya game time.

If anyone gives Chris money, they should give them a medal, similar to a scarlet letter

Status
Not open for further replies.