7/10 "Magi-Chan" telling everybody that all the stuff Christine said and did is true. - Basically Chris going on his Alt account and saying everyone who is calling him out is bullshit and he's telling the truth.

Yeah so Chris is still talking about the Dimensional Merge and how its gonna happen "soon". And he is posing as Magi Chan to tell people to fuck off and listen to Christine and pray to her and the CPUs.

This isn't anything big that has happened but yeah, its the typical Chris reaction, he gets upset, makes a bunch of tweets trying to "debunk" the haters and cyberbullies. But in all reality he just made his recent stuff look more like a facade.

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
I just can't even read that stuff anymore. I make it through like one sentence and he just starts sounding like an atsimu, Lesbian Transgender (Female Soul) version of Col Kurtz from "Apocalypse Now":

"I Watched Magi-Chan crawl along the Edge of a Straight Razor. This is my Dream; this is my Nightmare. Crawling, Slithering, along the Edge of a Straight Razor, and Surviving".

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
Whenever i even try to conceive what he's thinking i feel like im having an aneurysm
It's just boring as hell because I don't think he believes it, and I don't think there's gonna be some grand satisfying conclusion where he releases sarin gas at the Charlottesville Fashion Square or anything. He's just a boring ugly tranny now, what an ignoble end to the greatest lolcow the world has ever seen

{o{P

kiwifarms.net
It's just boring as hell because I don't think he believes it, and I don't think there's gonna be some grand satisfying conclusion where he releases sarin gas at the Charlottesville Fashion Square or anything. He's just a boring ugly tranny now, what an ignoble end to the greatest lolcow the world has ever seen
this. im terrified that the next ten years are going to be Chris sperging about the merge on twitter and begging for toy money before barb dies and we never hear from him again

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes, I think Magichan is an imaginary surrogate for Chris's dead dad.
Which means, he wanted to get banged by his dad!! I hope that Sockness eventually takes Magi-Chan's place.
A prime case study for the Introduction to Gender Studies syllabus.
Chapter 3: Freudian Sex Symbols Reincarnated As Sonichus.

Count Olaf

The Swedish term for beef that is roasted
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So how likely is it that he will try to spread his Merge blasphemy at the last Bronycon if he gets the help he needs to attend it? I keep thinking it more likely with every Merge post he makes. There's a part of me that hopes he doesn't so that he can avoid making more of an ass of himself then he already manages to do in public, but at the same time I'm curious to see what kind of content him doing so might bring about.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino