7/10 "Magi-Chan" telling everybody that all the stuff Christine said and did is true. - Basically Chris going on his Alt account and saying everyone who is calling him out is bullshit and he's telling the truth.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Mr. Manchester

CHRIST IS KANG
kiwifarms.net
Chris asking for prayers creeps me out a little bit. I'm not all that religious but every fantasy story or horror story or fable where someone decides they're a god ends in some fucked up way. It's also the first fucking thing God told everyone not to do.

I know Chris is just a tard, but it invokes subtle feelings of eldrich horror into his fuckery. Maybe he's just Nyarlathotep having a laugh.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
So how likely is it that he will try to spread his Merge blasphemy at the last Bronycon if he gets the help he needs to attend it? I keep thinking it more likely with every Merge post he makes. There's a part of me that hopes he doesn't so that he can avoid making more of an ass of himself then he already manages to do in public, but at the same time I'm curious to see what kind of content him doing so might bring about.
I had a funny vision of count olaf sitting in a chair by a fire with his fingers togethern all evil and wicked as I read that, like that's what he does in between plotting to steal the baudelaire fourtne

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So how likely is it that he will try to spread his Merge blasphemy at the last Bronycon if he gets the help he needs to attend it? I keep thinking it more likely with every Merge post he makes. There's a part of me that hopes he doesn't so that he can avoid making more of an ass of himself then he already manages to do in public, but at the same time I'm curious to see what kind of content him doing so might bring about.
It would be nice if he went in a bathrobe and tin-foil hat while ringing a giant bell and blabbering about CPU MLP crossover non-sense like a tranny high sparrow. He's already got the hairline.

Second Missing Primarch

Alpha Legion did WWIII
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is closest I've come to feeling sorry for Chris in a while. His life sucks, his mom's a decrepit old bag, and his social isolation is so extreme that these delusional headmates are literally all he has for company anymore. If it were anyone but OPL in this situation, I'd feel terrible for them.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris asking for prayers creeps me out a little bit. I'm not all that religious but every fantasy story or horror story or fable where someone decides they're a god ends in some fucked up way. It's also the first fucking thing God told everyone not to do.

I know Chris is just a tard, but it invokes subtle feelings of eldrich horror into his fuckery. Maybe he's just Nyarlathotep having a laugh.
We should produce a horror film starring Chris called "At The Moobs Of Madness".

Second Missing Primarch

Alpha Legion did WWIII
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We should produce a horror film starring Chris called "At The Moobs Of Madness".

"It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of Virginia's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping autists wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their hoard-filled lairs to newer and wider conquests."

Uncouth Twat

SOFA KING RONGGGGGGGGGG!
kiwifarms.net

To Chris-Chan, Mighty CPU Goddess, must all things be told. And he shall put on the semblance of woman, the waxen mask and the skirts that hide, and come down from the world of Seven Bent Ducks to mock.

jc17

kiwifarms.net
"Can any of YOU trolls move stone with your mind and aura?"
You mean lightly vibrate my hand for a few minutes until the shit I'm holding falls down while recording the whole thing?
Yeah, I can. Don't know why I would, though. Only a shit brain would waste their time doing something like that.

Shibaru

What an Unusual Fellow, What an Unusual Fellow.
kiwifarms.net
I Still laugh at the fact Chris unprivated his Stalker Account, although now i think he's been on a downward spiral mentally and has lost it completely.