7/10 "Magi-Chan" telling everybody that all the stuff Christine said and did is true. - Basically Chris going on his Alt account and saying everyone who is calling him out is bullshit and he's telling the truth.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Chris asking for prayers creeps me out a little bit. I'm not all that religious but every fantasy story or horror story or fable where someone decides they're a god ends in some fucked up way. It's also the first fucking thing God told everyone not to do.

I know Chris is just a tard, but it invokes subtle feelings of eldrich horror into his fuckery. Maybe he's just Nyarlathotep having a laugh.
Atlas makes him the faux end boss "god" in Persona 6 next.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wow. How interesting that Magi-Chan (who is totally not a CWC sock) exhibits many of Chris's writing tics (such as writing walls'o'text on Twitter and the Random Use of Capitalization).

So how likely is it that he will try to spread his Merge blasphemy at the last Bronycon if he gets the help he needs to attend it?
Oh, dear Godbear, I sure hope he does!

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He unironically seems like a gold mine for autism research. I could definitely see him showing up in a textbook in the future.
Chris is actually the worst possible candidate for a research subject, because there's been so much outside interference in his life. Even the obsessives here can't puzzle out 100% what's real, what's a lie, what's a ween-sponsored idea, and what's an authentic product of autism.
Scientifically researching Chris would be like trying to deduce the laws of gravity by watching a video of two cars crashing into each other in a hurricane. The laws are still operating, but there's just too much other stuff going on to really isolate and focus on them.

Roger Whore

YOU GODDAMN PINHEADS!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes, I think Magichan is an imaginary surrogate for Chris's dead dad.

You know, I don’t think Chris wanted to marry bob, but I do think you’re on to something with that. I honestly think that Bob dying hurt Chris more than he has ever let on. We all know he doesn’t understand death on the level of an adult, this may be his way of keeping his father alive kind of how he did with Patty the dog. It’s actually kinda sad when you think about it.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
You know, I don’t think Chris wanted to marry bob, but I do think you’re on to something with that. I honestly think that Bob dying hurt Chris more than he has ever let on. We all know he doesn’t understand death on the level of an adult, this may be his way of keeping his father alive kind of how he did with Patty the dog. It’s actually kinda sad when you think about it.

One does feel sad, but that ends when Chris says/does something stupid.

Isn't that what Sonichu originally was? The cool best friend that Chris always wanted but never had.

Yeah. The orange sonichu (I forget the name) who can play basketball.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
It would suck to have an elderly father. I wonder if they were always a substitute for his family.

From a generational POV, that's what Chris wanted but never achieved. He wanted to hang out with kids his age, but was saddled with autism and out of touch parents. His OCs were - I guess a lack of a better term - remedy.

On Bob, Chris has stated that he respects his dad, but doesn't have to love him. From photos, it looks like Bob shared a love that a father should give to his son, I don't know why Chris didn't reciprocate it. It may have something to do with "arguments" Bob enacted with Chris, but it could have been constructive criticism in which CWC just doesn't comprehend.

Looney Troons

DRINK!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this Chris’ genius gambit? To bore everyone into no longer being interested in his life? He has drank so much of his own Kool-aid that I’m starting to even doubt Christian Weston Chandler actually exists anymore.

I miss Sonichu. I miss the chimpouts over pickles. I miss Chris being creepy toward women. I miss the fucking Mayor of CWCville. This troon shitty anime video game goddess shit must end.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this Chris’ genius gambit? To bore everyone into no longer being interested in his life? He has drank so much of his own Kool-aid that I’m starting to even doubt Christian Weston Chandler actually exists anymore.

I miss Sonichu. I miss the chimpouts over pickles. I miss Chris being creepy toward women. I miss the fucking Mayor of CWCville. This troon shitty anime video game goddess shit must end.

Will this be the next battle in the culture war? #CWCGate

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
wow. How interesting that Magi-Chan (who is totally not a CWC sock) exhibits many of Chris's writing tics (such as writing walls'o'text on Twitter and the Random Use of Capitalization).

I think he basically has some sort of atsimu Holy Trinity in his mind: Chris is God, Sonichu is his Son ("sup?"), Magi-Chan is the Holy Spirit.

Chris is the one True and Honest God; in Three Divine Persons.

Last edited:

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that what Sonichu originally was? The cool best friend that Chris always wanted but never had.
Yep. A common newfag mistake is to think that Sonichu is a stand-in for Chris but, if that were the case, CWC would have had no need to put all of his self-inserts into the book. Sonichu (and the Chaotic Combo and all the rest of the 'Chus) are the adoring friends and family that Chris wished he had but didn't.

From a generational POV, that's what Chris wanted but never achieved. He wanted to hang out with kids his age, but was saddled with autism and out of touch parents. His OCs were - I guess a lack of a better term - remedy.
I think I get what you're saying but I don't know if Chris ever wanted to hang out with people his own age. His interests have always tended to be so juvenile that his peers would never have been into the same things he was. Even at the Game Place, the majority of the regulars were a couple of years younger than him (which is a huge difference when you're talking about a 21-YO and a 17-YO) and even Megan wasn't exactly the most mature and issue-free person herself.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On Bob, Chris has stated that he respects his dad, but doesn't have to love him. From photos, it looks like Bob shared a love that a father should give to his son, I don't know why Chris didn't reciprocate it. It may have something to do with "arguments" Bob enacted with Chris, but it could have been constructive criticism in which CWC just doesn't comprehend.
Or, it was sexual tension on Chris' part.