7/10 "Magi-Chan" telling everybody that all the stuff Christine said and did is true. - Basically Chris going on his Alt account and saying everyone who is calling him out is bullshit and he's telling the truth.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris will be a posthumously celebrated performance artist of some sort, just you wait.
Your children's children will have Sonichu studies on their syllabus at uni.
The first few Sonichu comics could be seen as outsider art of an autistic man living in the 2000s and the later few of an autistic man coming out as trans.

Although I think it’d only work when he’s dead and the gallery can make Chris out to be a brave yet tortured soul.

Pinkboy Lite

kiwifarms.net
Chris is actually the worst possible candidate for a research subject, because there's been so much outside interference in his life. Even the obsessives here can't puzzle out 100% what's real, what's a lie, what's a ween-sponsored idea, and what's an authentic product of autism.
Scientifically researching Chris would be like trying to deduce the laws of gravity by watching a video of two cars crashing into each other in a hurricane. The laws are still operating, but there's just too much other stuff going on to really isolate and focus on them.
Maybe not a good candidate for autism studies, but a great candidate for studying how humans can be influenced by one another. Very few of CWC's thoughts come from his own brain, which was interesting enough when his influences were mostly just his parents and television. But once he was exposed to the internet... Wow, his little brain had a lot to sort through. It's so interesting to hear him talk and listen to how much of his dialogue is sourced from his parents, whatever video game he's currently obsessing over, "random-access humor" quotes that made him laugh years ago, his current tv/film obsessions, whatever trolls are feeding him, etc... He's basically a shell of a man that can be molded into anything if spoken to correctly. Of course, we're all subtly influenced by what we consume, but CWC, as he does with everything in his life, takes it to the extreme. A great research subject.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm not as informed in the Chandlerverse as I need to be, but it still stuns me that Chris still hasn't been forced into an outpatient mental health clinic at this point. I'm not sure if Chris has been judged as an incapacitated adult, but I'm surprised that a judge in either his civil cases or from his Gamestop outburst hasn't referred him to Virginia APS.

DCM90

kiwifarms.net
Maybe not a good candidate for autism studies, but a great candidate for studying how humans can be influenced by one another. Very few of CWC's thoughts come from his own brain, which was interesting enough when his influences were mostly just his parents and television. But once he was exposed to the internet... Wow, his little brain had a lot to sort through. It's so interesting to hear him talk and listen to how much of his dialogue is sourced from his parents, whatever video game he's currently obsessing over, "random-access humor" quotes that made him laugh years ago, his current tv/film obsessions, whatever trolls are feeding him, etc... He's basically a shell of a man that can be molded into anything if spoken to correctly. Of course, we're all subtly influenced by what we consume, but CWC, as he does with everything in his life, takes it to the extreme. A great research subject.
So you are saying that trooning out and shitting yourself and doing nothing is caused by external influences/manipulation?

Pinkboy Lite

kiwifarms.net
So you are saying that trooning out and shitting yourself and doing nothing is caused by external influences/manipulation?
Obviously CWC can do all that on his own, but I would argue that doing nothing is influenced by the way his parents raised him. "I DESERVE to win because look how far I've come with my autism" (childhood contests) has become, "I DESERVE to be given handouts online."

Nacho Man Randy Salsa

NACHO MADNESS
kiwifarms.net
So how likely is it that he will try to spread his Merge blasphemy at the last Bronycon if he gets the help he needs to attend it? I keep thinking it more likely with every Merge post he makes. There's a part of me that hopes he doesn't so that he can avoid making more of an ass of himself then he already manages to do in public, but at the same time I'm curious to see what kind of content him doing so might bring about.
He knows to keep that shit to himself. That's why he's the teflon tard.

Maggots on a Train v2

new and improved account
kiwifarms.net
From a generational POV, that's what Chris wanted but never achieved. He wanted to hang out with kids his age, but was saddled with autism and out of touch parents. His OCs were - I guess a lack of a better term - remedy.

On Bob, Chris has stated that he respects his dad, but doesn't have to love him. From photos, it looks like Bob shared a love that a father should give to his son, I don't know why Chris didn't reciprocate it. It may have something to do with "arguments" Bob enacted with Chris, but it could have been constructive criticism in which CWC just doesn't comprehend.
I think that with full blown autists, there's always an adult who has to lay down the law regularly, and the autist always ends up irrationally angry at that person. Maybe it's because they have a normal drive for adult independence, but if you're exceptional, that has to be thwarted every single day.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm not as informed in the Chandlerverse as I need to be, but it still stuns me that Chris still hasn't been forced into an outpatient mental health clinic at this point. I'm not sure if Chris has been judged as an incapacitated adult, but I'm surprised that a judge in either his civil cases or from his Gamestop outburst hasn't referred him to Virginia APS.
Chris basically goes to his court forced shrink appointments dressed like an eccentric bag lady. As near as we can tell, he won't sperg out there. Our recent KF Field Reporter made it abundantly clear that when he was in court, he couldn't care less about the severity and it was Barb telling him to shush alot.

He has an irrational fear and hatred for authority to the point when confronted with it, he just shuts up. He knows shutting up is a good idea. Even if he did sperg out, it's not like they'll do much about it yet. He's not a direct threat to any one else. He knows how to buy food..I think when Barb is dead it'll change as the house will be taken away and he'll need more help and might end up in an assisted living situation as a result. But he'll never really end up in like a ward for life situation unless his disconnect with reality makes him a threat to others.

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
This dimensional shit is boring. It's become cyclical:

> Chris needs money
> Chris begs for money
> Money doesn't come
> Chris begins to work for money by plagiarizing shit (Idea Guy, Rosechu's Story, MLP)
> Money comes
> Chris pontificates about how important he is.
> Dimensional Merge Incoming!
> Bills/Fines come in
> Chris needs money

And around and around we go. The only break we've seen in the last few months has been some half-hearted trolling by idiots and white knighting. For the internet's most exceptional individual, he's gotten pretty boring since Idea Guy, and arguably since he started taking Valium and subsequent drugs.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris will be a posthumously celebrated performance artist of some sort, just you wait.
Your children's children will have Sonichu studies on their syllabus at uni.
The only good case study Chris would make would be on how Left-wing policy, rampant welfare culture, and a lack of healthy eugenics had lead to more and more people who are nothing but a burden on society and a drain on resources.

I wonder how he'd react to videos of other people "moving stone with their mind and auras," AKA slightly tilting their hand and dropping it?

🤔
I've been thinking a lot lately on how a Liquid-esque character who is able to do things better than Chris (like using fishing line to lift a crystal so it looks like the person is making it levitate with their mind) would go over really well right now and really get under his skin. This person wouldn't even have to address or acknowledge Chris. Just claim they're the real Chris, demonstrate "powers" better than Chris, and completely deny that the merge is real.

From a generational POV, that's what Chris wanted but never achieved. He wanted to hang out with kids his age, but was saddled with autism and out of touch parents. His OCs were - I guess a lack of a better term - remedy.

On Bob, Chris has stated that he respects his dad, but doesn't have to love him. From photos, it looks like Bob shared a love that a father should give to his son, I don't know why Chris didn't reciprocate it. It may have something to do with "arguments" Bob enacted with Chris, but it could have been constructive criticism in which CWC just doesn't comprehend.
Bob was the only one who ever tried to enforce some kind of structure, accountability, and boundaries with Chris and tried to get him to be more than a childish tard. At least for a while. Eventually poor old Bob got too old and tired and realized he was pursuing a lost cause with his son and contented himself by keeping Chris out of jail and financial ruin. Chris, of course, fought his father the whole way because he's a childish, oafish bumblefuck who does whatever he wants and doesn't think the consequences apply to him.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only good case study Chris would make would be on how Left-wing policy, rampant welfare culture, and a lack of healthy eugenics had lead to more and more people who are nothing but a burden on society and a drain on resources.
Agree, it's not an option. It's actually true.

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, the classic "I fought my autism, and I won!", depicted with the worldwide symbol for overcoming autism, a sonic OC. It is funny looking back at it, you can see the minor ways Chris has improved his artstyle...

View attachment 837142
Additional irony: in Bob's letter to Chris, he thought Chris was going to use Sonichu as a mascot to promote autism awareness, and Chris scoffed at it when he read it.

Super Colon Blow

kiwifarms.net
It appears to me that his speech patterns have deteriorated rather badly over the years. I've been following these shenanigans since the day he appeared on Something Awful in Blarb's underwear. I mean he was never a poet laureate but now he just strings together autistic stock phrases he's created. Well to good. Tangible this, tangible that. As you each individually will. Etc, ad nauseam. It's gotten to the point of people being constantly befuddled about what he's even on about.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino