7-11 - Thank you come again

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Tell me about Phil! Why does he wear the vest??!!
kiwifarms.net
For those of us in food deserts, 7-11 is the respository of overpriced diabetes enhancing supplies, cigs, dip.
If you like to go on tard-viewing safaris, plan your visits around the time foodstamps and tugboats hit for prime tard action. Bums instinctively gather near them hoping drunks will drop change or bills stumbling out of there.

Recently a bum was lurking by the propane cage and jumped out at me and I wanted to falcon punch his junk but settled for spitting beechnut on his face.
The chimping was marvelous for an old white guy as well as the sjw who made this fucking face I will prize forever.

We are no longer allowed to notice or point out that cumin-Americans are stingy, greedy, hostile assholes that will fight you over five cents but your beliefs will be reinforced through interactions with them.

Discuss the pizza-like substances, the steam cards that have already been used and that time you took a piss on the Amazon hub locker here.

Reactions: The Empirical Bogey

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WaWa is better but 711 is closer to me.
the little mini tacos are actually really good if you get them made fresh
pizza's not too bad if it's fresh, too, and you can dump a bunch of topping bar stuff on it like the cheese and the chili

• Agree
Reactions: John Titor
I actually like the taquitos they sell probably super unhealthy and cause cancer but meh fuck it.
Compared to Taco Bell's' recent pathetic attempt, yes they are immaculate. Taco is my favorite flavor. Those Buffalo Chicken Rollers are way good, too.

Their pizza kinda sucks, but its edible. Sandwiches are usually good. Never ate the hot dogs.

Sometimes I see those jamaican beef patties, and I always get one. Half the time, the employee doesn't know what the fuck they're called.

They almost always will heat up something frozen instead of giving you the one that has been sitting out, you just have to ask. Those Mini Tacos and Pizza slices gets pretty hard and bland, real quick.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They almost always will heat up something frozen instead of giving you the one that has been sitting out, you just have to ask.
yeah pretty much any of that stuff if about fifty times better if you have them do a batch fresh
I don't think they do the phillie cheesesteak style sandwiches. I preferred those to their cubans. Other than that I never really dug their sandwiches.
A lot of their generic snacks are interesting stuff, like Prime Rib flavor chips, sammich cookies like oreos but they're vanilla cookie and neon color berry filling, stuff like that.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
Have any of you nigga's been to an asian 7-11? Like holy shit, it's a respectable place to get food.
once, in Japan.

their convenience stores are no joke, they take that shit really seriously, from 7/11 to Lawson
Even though it's better, from bias that 7-Eleven is a shithole in its native homeland, I have no idea why any gaijin go to there in East Asia when Lawson and Family Mart are both a block away.

At one point, Lawson was supposed to return to the United States, but I have no idea where that proposal went. It could be really successful and take out Wawa's expansion success as a quality gas station convenience store. Family Mart, however, failed miserably because they catered to weebs and WOGs.

Last edited:

Silver Chariot

I don't care.
kiwifarms.net
Even though it's better, from bias that 7-Eleven is a shithole in its native homeland, I have no idea why any gaijin go to there in East Asia when Lawson and Family Mart are both a block away.

At one point, Lawson was supposed to return to the United States, but I have no idea where that proposal went. It could be really successful and take out Wawa's expansion success as a general, quality convenience store. Family Mart, however, failed miserably because they catered to overseas gooks and weebs.
because gaijin don't want to try new things, apparently

Megaroad 2012

What if I said, "Which nigger took the last donut?
kiwifarms.net
because gaijin don't want to try new things, apparently
Because when you're pissed drunk and need to get more off the shelf hard liquor for 400 yen and some chicken karaage on a stick and the 7-11 is right below your hotel room, you're not going to care.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
I'd get my Kakubin sold on a station platform, and Casters and Super Drys from a vending machine. At least, that was before the all-familiar nanny state started ruining things as early as fifteen or so years ago.

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net
There's absolutely no reason to bother baking brownies ever again if you have a 7-11 near you. The ones near the register are as good as homemade for $1 for a double sized brownie. They taste just like the ones my best friend's mom made (RIP Barb).

7-11 store brand has some good flavors in pints of ice cream too. I mostly go for a big Slurpee cup filled with black cold brew, no ice to water it down. Everyone I work with thinks I start my day with a giant cola but idgaf. I need my heart attack juice.

Tags
None